Ammunition Shortage Feared by Gun Own...

Ammunition Shortage Feared by Gun Owners in Obama Presidency

There are 4 comments on the Associated Content story from Jan 16, 2009, titled Ammunition Shortage Feared by Gun Owners in Obama Presidency. In it, Associated Content reports that:

The fear of ammunition shortages by gun owners is real, but the question arises whether it is justified.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 8, 2009
What is this about?
Brad McMahon

Alturas, FL

#3 Mar 24, 2009
This is about... Communist 'gun-grabbers' who want to re-write the U.S. constitution to suit their ignorant agenda.

Once again, we have cowards & fools who know NOTHING about firearms appointing themselves as the be-all-to-end-all 'experts' on weapons, and as the supreme gods who should be the ONLY power able to make decisions for us all.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 24, 2009
The latest is from the american tea party...
take a photo of the tea bag, they say photo because of the hold up in the PO, due to the security, send it to the white house, to arive on or before 4/15/09
President BarackObama
The White House
1600 Pensylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

send it to your local senators/governors.

post this comment all you want to help get this to everyone...

You will want to send several envelops with blank paper in the envelope to your state tax and to the IRS send them several, envelops with a piece of blank paper is all that is required.
This could jam things up a bit.

I can just imagine a semi mail truck pulling up to there door an unloading, they will have to open every one in hopes of the big check ..lol

I bet if enough people did that it would slow there money down from a deposit big time lol

Location hidden

#5 Mar 24, 2009
Brad McMahon wrote:
This is about... Communist 'gun-grabbers' who want to re-write the U.S. constitution to suit their ignorant agenda.
Once again, we have cowards & fools who know NOTHING about firearms appointing themselves as the be-all-to-end-all 'experts' on weapons, and as the supreme gods who should be the ONLY power able to make decisions for us all.
a revolution in Ohio all ready in the making... google (new american tea party)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri WPWW 20,966
psychiatrist PTSD Jul 9 lucy 1
News Five charged with illegal fishing in Neely Henr... Jun 29 lookout 1
Allstate Employees Partner Together for Bring O... Jun 22 NMar 1
Allstate Employees Partner Together for Bring o... Jun 22 NMar 1
Molly lawenskii Jun '17 Giest 1
Pain Meds and Others AVB Here Jun '17 Pain 1

Birmingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages