Man who killed himself at Birmingham Hugo L. Black courthouse...

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Man who killed himself at Birmingham Hugo L. Black courthouse.... In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Thursday morning shooting at the Hugo Black Federal Courthouse in Birmingham. FBI agents have arrived on scene, as well as the Birmingham Police Department's Crime Scene Unit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Flagler Beach

Pell City, AL

#1 Dec 13, 2012
It's truly awful what atheism has done to the mental state of human beings these days. We can blame all of the public shootings on atheism as it has stripped the common good of people away and replaced it with the filth of anti-Christianity and Satanism. We can expect more atheistic hatred and death as we see more people fall away from the founding principles of this country----Christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Sister Mary Sue M... 19,922
News The day I called Malcolm X to fight racism in t... 22 hr Eno Otu 64
News 'Fatal Errand': Brutal rape, murder of Birmingh... May 16 Joboo6 1
News Study: Gay, bisexual kids bullied more, even at... May 9 Rosa_Winkel 45
News Fairfield neighborhood associations to hold for... May 9 gene 1
Irondale Police Department May 2 kardnal 1
looking for anthony"tony"walker (Sep '10) May 2 twix 10
More from around the web

Birmingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]