A white mayor for 'the chocolate city'?

Dec 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Tommy Wells talks with the owner of Mason's Barber Shop, an institution in the rapidly gentrifying H Street neighborhood.

Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated May 6, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Troll

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

T-B0S wrote:
The only question/response I could have for the above poster is when are the American people finally gonna see Angry Black Theory alive and present in the real world? So far it exists only in the minds of most black males (and their supporters), and among the closed-circuit environment of the internet.
You sleep, eat and drink black people don't you? Poor, mentally disturbed person.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

T-B0S wrote:
The only question/response I could have for the above poster is when are the American people finally gonna see Angry Black Theory alive and present in the real world? So far it exists only in the minds of most black males (and their supporters), and among the closed-circuit environment of the internet.
You don't have any response, because you know I'm right.

You don't have any life of your own and therefore, are in no position to comment on black men and other things you don't have experience with. "Closed-circuit environment of the internet?" Ha! You mean nutty, prejudiced, white people with hate sites everywhere. So what? You come a dime a dozen. It's part of the reason you keep coming here with the same message over and over and over, again and again, about the fictitious nature of black men that you somehow have all of this experience with. It's also funny how you try to make it sound authentic. All one needs to do is read where the author is T-BOS and it becomes perfectly clear how yours is nothing beyond the usual jukebox of nonsense. You are brand within yourself around here.

Go ahead and hide it all you want, but the more you say about others seems to say more about you.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You sleep, eat and drink black people don't you? Poor, mentally disturbed person.
Isn't it amazing how some of these people are? ALL the time, "black men this, black men that, black men here, black men there, black men EVERYWHERE! Yet, they likely don't really know anyone black.

It's crazy.
Troll

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing how some of these people are? ALL the time, "black men this, black men that, black men here, black men there, black men EVERYWHERE! Yet, they likely don't really know anyone black.
It's crazy.
Yes, it's insane how fixated they are about the lives of black men and black people in general. This place is like the twilight zone.
T-B0S

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

If one lives in Jacksonville, and you regularly check local web-based news sites, you're bombarded by black crime (often violent) every day, just as are the victims. The occurances, reports, broadcasts, etc. are in your face whether you want 'em to be or not.

America is a nation infested by black male-committed crime (on the full spectrum including pedophilia) and has been for decades. Once black males stop messing with other people, other people won't mess with them. I promise.
Troll

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

T-B0S wrote:
If one lives in Jacksonville, and you regularly check local web-based news sites, you're bombarded by black crime (often violent) every day, just as are the victims. The occurances, reports, broadcasts, etc. are in your face whether you want 'em to be or not.
America is a nation infested by black male-committed crime (on the full spectrum including pedophilia) and has been for decades. Once black males stop messing with other people, other people won't mess with them. I promise.
Fess up. You're gay because all you talk about is black men. You're not normal. smh
FlowerChild77

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

T-B0S wrote:
Current mayor Mitch Landrieu Jr., a non-black man, is probably one of the common black man's biggest friends right now, though the common black can't manage to overcome his fear and jealousy of the common non-black long enough to open his eyes. He's tried to save the black's existence, but is it a lost cause?
This will not end well because White Men have a superior racist attitude. I know because I am White and the White Men in my family are racist. They will never accept Black Men as equal. Washington DC is better of with a Black Male Mayor because they will get the job done. White Men are sneaky and you have to watch them like a hawk.
T-B0S

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Once some kind of bill gets introduced and passed into the U.S. constitution that permits the American black man to rob, assault, rape and kill people on a regular basis because the said black has "slave mentality" (or because of a DNA glitch), I'll stop posting.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

FlowerChild77 wrote:
<quoted text>
This will not end well because White Men have a superior racist attitude. I know because I am White and the White Men in my family are racist. They will never accept Black Men as equal. Washington DC is better of with a Black Male Mayor because they will get the job done. White Men are sneaky and you have to watch them like a hawk.
Like Marian Barry! Huh

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

T-B0S wrote:
Once some kind of bill gets introduced and passed into the U.S. constitution that permits the American black man to rob, assault, rape and kill people on a regular basis because the said black has "slave mentality" (or because of a DNA glitch), I'll stop posting.
You can post all you want. Knock yourself out man. It's just that much of the time you appear a bit deranged --- that's all. Have you ever been robbed, raped, assaulted, or killed by anyone black? Do you KNOW anyone black? I know a lot of white people.
T-B0S

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

I'm sure we'll soon get back to the topic of the thread, which is roughly a discussion on why more 93ers are seen in American political positions today than black men, just about anytime now right? <looking at watch>

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Debo wrote:
There has been a disproportionate number of black mayors who have been involved in corruption. They are not thinking about the welfare of black people. All they want is power and money. White mayors have a much better record but due to racism black voters won't vote for them even though it would be in their best interest to do so..
That's not true.

Black voters vote for white mayors all the time. It depends on the message and WHO voters see the candidate being. Black voters in California voted for Jerry Brown as Mayor of Oakland and more recently for state Governor. He's white. He's also doing a good job with the state here.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

T-B0S wrote:
I'm sure we'll soon get back to the topic of the thread, which is roughly a discussion on why more 93ers are seen in American political positions today than black men, just about anytime now right? <looking at watch>
We're right on the topic. You just don't have the critical thinking skills to adequately transition your ideas. All you do is fire off like a jukebox. That's not discussing anything.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

The title and original report of the thread provides a clear picture suggesting the current direction our nation is headed. This ain't made up stuff, but noticed by millions. It should also be mentioned for the record that generalization versus exception roughly comes to a 75 to 25 percent ratio.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Jefferson County was issued at August 26 at 2:28PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Birmingham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Birmingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE