SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER DONATION ...

SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER DONATION DRiVE 2013!

Posted in the Birmingham Forum

SPLC DONATION DRIVE 2013

Slidell, LA

#2 May 4, 2013
SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER DONATION DRiVE 2013!

"THIS IS WHAT WE DO AND THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!"

"Our Motto is it's always Right to be as "POLITICALLY CORRECT"!

http://americansfortruth.com/issues/southern-...

SPLC Donations Committee Chairperson
MARK TRAINA

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#3 Jul 21, 2013
I know exactly what happened that night because I have been paying attention to the liberal media, Obama, Al Sharpton, SPLC, The Black Panthers and the NAACP!

9-year old Trayvon Martin was on his way home from choir practice and delivering hot meals to the elderly.

He stopped to hold umbrellas for a Girl Scout Troop which was raising money for quadriplegic AIDS victims in Africa. After he helped the Girl Scouts, he then delivered 10 Golden Retriever puppies which were breach birth.

That's when George Zimmerman pulled up in his Hummer, on his way home from a White Hispanic KKK meeting. High on meth and shouting racist slogans, GZ saw TM and opened up with his twin roof-mounted 50 caliber machine guns.

TM saved all the Girl Scouts and then went back to save the Golden Retriever puppies.

GZ ran out of ammunition so he unholstered two Desert Eagle .44 magnum pistols and started firing at the puppies and TM.

That's when TM was hit in the back by 32 rounds of hollow-point, teflon-coated & explosive ammunition.

GZ then called his cop buddies who were at the KKK rally. They cleaned up the site and made the Girl Scouts and Golden Retrievers "disappear" in the Everglades so there would be no witnesses. They washed the blood from GZ's greasy jowls after GZ gnawed on TM's still beating heart.

It must be true! Justice for Trayvon (and his mother's merchandising rights)!

Oh yes, GZ is the current world champion for ALL schools of martial art and had just escaped from a mental institution for the criminally insane. A few years earlier, he was indicted for murder eight times but got off only because his father was a Supreme Court Justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 8 hr Christsharians on... 7
News Alabamaa s voters, divided over Trumpa s remark... 10 hr Christsharians on... 1
vestavia high school grade system Aug 14 concerned mom 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 14 America 21,045
Queenie Eye (Nov '13) Aug 12 Knight in shining... 2
News Five charged with illegal fishing in Neely Henr... Aug 2 ThomasA 2
News Police: Family vacation ends as son shoots fath... Jul 24 Concerned 1

Birmingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages