Fire that damaged three homes in Reading ruled an arson

Full story: WFMZ

In addition to the fire department's investigation, the Reading Police Department assigned a detective to the case to assist in the investigation, officials said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
siily rabbit

Manheim, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

There is too many of allentowns local hounds from hell that have been working in colusion together for years that this corrupt organization has inffected many a poor lives and has gone unaddressed by local athorities as well as the judishal and even insurance officers are involved, this is all done acting under some color of local law! The acting as if they are ignorant to the facts that are placed before them in black and white and also in tecknicolor with the digital tecknowledgy!
silly rabbit

Boyertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

The gags topix has not written about the emmaus fire this weekend with four dead¿ Smell some colousion with this one, very close to integra claims the CPA subcontractors of many insurance underwritters¿
silly rabbit

Wayne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

The corrupt organized allentown based realators/ floppers have infected many areas today with the information age in the palm of there hands¿ Philly and reeding in on day the heating season was not as prosperous as expected by the high ranking officials that count on insurance payoffs for revenue in the comming year¿ The suspense is so intense just waiting to see who and what will be handed federal indictments in the county seat¿

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Birdsboro Discussions

Search the Birdsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Cut and paste and bitter 3,801
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 8 hr Ben 51,182
Churchtown Pa Jul 19 Lovaldgs 1
Pennsylvania law targets puppy mills (Oct '08) Jun '14 lady 318
Review: Before & After Interiors Jun '14 best contractor i ever us 1
Water Woes: Controversy at Birdsboro's Water Me... (Dec '08) Apr '14 new birdsboro home owner 284
Checkpoint for motorists spurs lawsuit against ... (Dec '13) Mar '14 haberdash 7
•••
•••

Birdsboro News Video

•••
•••

Birdsboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Birdsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE