Shut-offs hit some water customers in Birdsboro

May 21, 2009 Full story: Reading Eagle/Reading Times 9

Reading Eagle: Susan L. Angstadt Jennifer L. Gonzalez and her seven children were among the residents of a Birdsboro house that experienced a temporary water shut-off on Wednesday.

Full Story
feelin the pain

Meshoppen, PA

#1 May 26, 2009
my water bill went from $125 to $395 it sucks for the lady with all the kids get some birth control there is no way you can raise that many kids and tend to them correctly.
STINKY STAN

Pottsville, PA

#3 Jun 10, 2009
the best part about having water after 10 days is i do not smell anymore thanks DEAN
big bill

Pottsville, PA

#4 Jun 10, 2009
yeh man me too. make shure to call! Water bills cut in half. just make sure to give a sad story.
Lester Livershits

Pottsville, PA

#5 Jun 10, 2009
THIS TOWN IS GETTING CRAZY A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS PEOPLE DOWN AT BORO HALL
Crazy MIke

Pottsville, PA

#6 Jun 10, 2009
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Lester Livershits

Birdsboro, PA

#7 Jun 10, 2009
lets go turn off Dean Millers water see how he likes it. tell him go take a bath in the river.
water bird

Birdsboro, PA

#9 Jun 20, 2009
Lester Livershits wrote:
lets go turn off Dean Millers water see how he likes it. tell him go take a bath in the river.
I am sure that he is glad he is not a resident of Birdsboro,he can dish out the bill but can't take it!
We still have 11 people with no water in this town,there are noo payment arrangements for these high bill,it's pay in full or no water.
So don't believe the lies that the BWA is telling.
These are our fellow residents, and there but by the grace of God go I.
Pissed OFF

Douglassville, PA

#10 Jul 3, 2009
New water bills will be out soon! Have you paid your last one??? Better have or your water will be turned off quick!!!!! The management in this town sucks. They don't care about anything but getting their money. Their mis-management has created water bills that are ten times most municapalities but that's our problem not theirs!!! Not unless we make it their problem. Can someone explain to these assholes that the reason they don't get their money is because the bills are obsene. Call the police I'm being robbed!!!!!! We all need to attend the next meeting and sign in to speak!!!They don't like being there real late. It's fun to watch them look at their watches during the public forum. Do we have a Mayor?? Does he have any balls!!!??? Who would want to buy a house in this town????? That should be his concern! Maybe he likes watching his town on the evening news. This way everyone can see what an ass he and the council are!!!!
Niecy

Birdsboro, PA

#11 Jul 5, 2009
Here are some other articles you might find interesting BRAWA has them on the web site.
Birdsboro-specific Articles, News Stories, etc.
7/2/09 Reading Eagle: Birdsboro events are outrageous
7/2/09 Reading Eagle: Birdsboro residents deserve better
7/2/09 Reading Eagle: Authority practices raise concerns
6/28/09 Reading Eagle: Volunteers carry water to Birdsboro residents whose service was shut off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birdsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pennsylvania law targets puppy mills (Oct '08) Feb 15 Deer in headlights 319
Watch out for terry Franklin Wellam aka terry w... Feb 1 Her oldflame 1
Chrhistmas Decorations Dec '14 Anonymous 2
Mountain lion in Honey Brook Dec '14 onsitefj 3
Illegal alcohol sales alleged in Chesco Nov '14 Bikerchick 1
L. Harrison Paving (Sep '10) Oct '14 kurtcooksalot16 3
French Creek Golf Club in Elverson Oct '14 Bikerchick 1

Birdsboro News Video

Birdsboro Dating
Find my Match