Circuit Court as of

Circuit Court as of

There are 5 comments on the Barron News story from Jul 20, 2008, titled Circuit Court as of. In it, Barron News reports that:

Circuit Court Found guilty/pleaded guilty Tiane L. Anderson, 28, of Somerset, Wis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Barron News.

tired

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 23, 2008
Each and everyone of these losers should be lined up against a long brick wall! Target practice.

No chance of offspring. Stops the genepool.
daisy

Eau Claire, WI

#2 Jul 23, 2008
What is your deal? Did you have a bad day or what?
tired

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 24, 2008
Not a bad day at all! Just tired of all the crime. The system we have now just isnt
working. We must show that bad behavior will
not be tolerated.
daisy

Eau Claire, WI

#4 Jul 24, 2008
I agree. There should be tougher consequences for those that do not obey the law. It seems like it is always the same people getting into trouble. Why is it ok for people to get 5 or more DWI's? It should have been takin' care of the first time.
Not only do we need a better system but I think a lot of these issues start when these offenders are young. Many times offenders come from broken homes or have dealt with bullies while a child. We need to nab these issues at early ages so we are not dealing with life long offenders.
Target practice is not the answer. If it bothers you so much why don't you get proactive and volunteer at places you feel comfortable and make the world a better place? Just listening to somebody that may be leading down the wrong path could make all the difference.
Agression + Agression= Gets us nowhere.
By the way, have a GREAT day!
tired

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jul 24, 2008
Well daisy, "your way" has not been working. All the dollars spent on rehabilitation and programs and all that, just doesnt work. Look how crowded our prisons are! I say a good 5 years of strict and stringent "target practice" will not only be cost effective but also a positive outcome of a dramatic drop in crime. Luckily, we live in the best country in the world and were intitled to our opinions. You sound like a very nice lady Daisy and you too have a great day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birchwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenn-Air Electric wall oven Jan '17 seller 1
Tryna have sex (Nov '15) Nov '16 Random 6
News Deer Hunter Survives Bloody Encounter With Bear (Apr '08) Sep '16 Was at chit chat bar 4
News Barron County Courthouse News--Dec. 6 (Jan '08) Dec '15 Justine Riley 24
Response to former letter to editor. (May '14) May '14 Yvonne Page 1
Commodore31 (May '13) May '13 Geoff 1
News Tracking device limits allow fugitive's escape (Jun '12) Jun '12 juty 2

Birchwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birchwood Mortgages