Restaurant News: St. Paul's Commodore...

Restaurant News: St. Paul's Commodore gets a restaurant; Keenan...

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Restaurant News: St. Paul's Commodore gets a restaurant; Keenan.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Looks like private-event centers are the next hot spots for restaurants. The historic Commodore and former home to F. Scott Fitzgerald and Sinclair Lewis on St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

CaryTom Jim Lynn Adam

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 30, 2009
We are all groupies of the Keenan 620 club. It is a great place. The Juicey Lucy is outstanding and so is the musthroom burger. Oh and the steak on a stick is to die for. Just ask that cocky Keenan guy to tell you how he marinates it......Yummmm.....don't forget the nachos.......
Jackson

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 1, 2009
the burgers are outstanding. the serving size is very large. right up there with the neightbors west on the other side of the street.
SSP BY

Madison, WI

#3 May 4, 2009
I made a reservation at Glockenspiel about a month ago for a party of 20, weeks in advance. Being the responsible host of the gathering I checked with the restaurant a day ahead to make sure that the reservation was good, which the person said it was. Well, we showed up at our specified time and Rusty the manager of the restaurant told us that there was no such reservation and basically told us to "beat it". Needless to say we weren't happy and rather than cause a scene we left the restaurant with 20 out of town guests wondering where we were going to have dinner. Just thought i would inform the dining public of St. Paul of their terrible service and management!
Bob the Bilderberg

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 4, 2009
SSP BY wrote:
I made a reservation at Glockenspiel about a month ago for a party of 20, weeks in advance. Being the responsible host of the gathering I checked with the restaurant a day ahead to make sure that the reservation was good, which the person said it was. Well, we showed up at our specified time and Rusty the manager of the restaurant told us that there was no such reservation and basically told us to "beat it". Needless to say we weren't happy and rather than cause a scene we left the restaurant with 20 out of town guests wondering where we were going to have dinner. Just thought i would inform the dining public of St. Paul of their terrible service and management!
We already knew that.
Jackson

Minneapolis, MN

#5 May 5, 2009
Try Keenan's across the street. You get your monies worth.
Joe and Jeanie

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 14, 2009
Very good juicy lucy and the onion rings are perfect. They know what they are doing. Alittle advertising and they'll do fine. Maybe get some motorcycle clubs coming in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birchwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derek Campbell/ D-Lo (Oct '09) Sun Cpt 17
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Mar '16 so you know 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Barron County Haven For Burglars (Jun '11) Mar '16 dave 18
Tryna have sex (Nov '15) Jan '16 Becky 4
News Barron County Drug Court (Sep '06) Jan '16 Boofiewoogie 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birchwood Mortgages