Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sure

Branson, MO

#58254 Jul 12, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Got two for the price of one. Shot one idiot down and made two idiots respond.
I am getting better that is for sure.
The only thing you shot down was your small wad in the back of DAWG's throat! LMAO And yes, I am sure that idiot coward Dawg will respond, as well as his AKAs! LMAO

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#58255 Jul 12, 2012
NoWitt Termit the IDIOT wrote:
While idiots like this.....
<quoted text>
.continue to believe the lies they read/hear from their left wing media sources about what Bain did AFTER Romeny had left them, they continue to ignore the fact that Obama is doing it RIGHT NOW.....
Barack Obama, Outsourcer-in-Chief
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mD3-5agFA1gXX
Hermit you should quit believing what you read about Romeny\Bain and investigate the facts. The fact is, everything you are saying Romney did at Bain occured after he had left. You look like an idiot when you make accusations that simple research show not to be true.
Today’s report that Mitt Romney remained at the head of Bain Capital for as many as three years longer than his campaign claimed calls into question the Romney’s past defense of Bain Capital’s job-killing business practices.
GS Industries – 750 Jobs Lost: In a series of ads earlier this year, the Obama campaign hit Romney over Bain Capital’s purchase of GS Industries, a steel company that closed its Kansas City plant and eliminated 750 jobs in February 2001.
KB Toys – Up to 3,500 Jobs Lost: During the primary season, Newt Gingrich’s 30 minute documentary on Romney and Bain Capital spent a significant amount of time focused on KB Toys, a retail chain bought by Bain in 2000. At the time, the Romney campaign, with an assist from fact-checking groups like PolitiFact, pointed to the calendar. As these new filings show, Romney was still very much at Bain Capital when they purchased KB Toys, and profited mightily when the company took out crippling loans to pay Bain Capital an $83 million dividend.
Dade International – 1,700 Jobs Lost: Months after Romney claims to have left the company, Bain Capital received a $242 million bounty for its stake in the medical supply company. Romney profited substantially from the deal. In 2002, Dade International filed for bankruptcy, costing more than 1,700 people their jobs. At the time, Romney was the 100 percent owner of Bain Capital, the new documents show.
DDi Corporation – 275 Jobs Lost: In 1996, the circuit board manufacturer was bought by a group of investors, with Bain Capital in the lead, for more than $40 million. By December 1999, DDi closed a Colorado plant and fired 275 workers. Bain Capital, with Romney still listed as Chairman and CEO, then proceeded to take DDi public, raising $170 million during the company’s IPO in 2000. Over the next few months, Bain began selling off its stock, raising almost $100 million, more than doubling its investment. The stock plummeted shortly thereafter.

In all, as many as 6,000 jobs were lost at these four companies during the period between when the Romney campaign alleges he retired, and when the Globe’s report suggests he actually stepped down.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/07/12/5...

Rmoney's a serial liar, just like his supporters. Hell you idjits were just as enthusiastic for Herman Cain/Newt/Michelle/and Perry.
Sure

Branson, MO

#58256 Jul 12, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
All that should start a devestating Dan Mortinsen Meltdown.
Mission Accomplished.
Thats's nice that you name your own MELTDOWN's after someone you idolize, Dani Boi! LMAO
Sure

Branson, MO

#58257 Jul 12, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
Today’s report that Mitt Romney remained at the head of Bain Capital for as many as three years longer than his campaign claimed calls into question the Romney’s past defense of Bain Capital’s job-killing business practices.
GS Industries – 750 Jobs Lost: In a series of ads earlier this year, the Obama campaign hit Romney over Bain Capital’s purchase of GS Industries, a steel company that closed its Kansas City plant and eliminated 750 jobs in February 2001.
KB Toys – Up to 3,500 Jobs Lost: During the primary season, Newt Gingrich’s 30 minute documentary on Romney and Bain Capital spent a significant amount of time focused on KB Toys, a retail chain bought by Bain in 2000. At the time, the Romney campaign, with an assist from fact-checking groups like PolitiFact, pointed to the calendar. As these new filings show, Romney was still very much at Bain Capital when they purchased KB Toys, and profited mightily when the company took out crippling loans to pay Bain Capital an $83 million dividend.
Dade International – 1,700 Jobs Lost: Months after Romney claims to have left the company, Bain Capital received a $242 million bounty for its stake in the medical supply company. Romney profited substantially from the deal. In 2002, Dade International filed for bankruptcy, costing more than 1,700 people their jobs. At the time, Romney was the 100 percent owner of Bain Capital, the new documents show.
DDi Corporation – 275 Jobs Lost: In 1996, the circuit board manufacturer was bought by a group of investors, with Bain Capital in the lead, for more than $40 million. By December 1999, DDi closed a Colorado plant and fired 275 workers. Bain Capital, with Romney still listed as Chairman and CEO, then proceeded to take DDi public, raising $170 million during the company’s IPO in 2000. Over the next few months, Bain began selling off its stock, raising almost $100 million, more than doubling its investment. The stock plummeted shortly thereafter.
In all, as many as 6,000 jobs were lost at these four companies during the period between when the Romney campaign alleges he retired, and when the Globe’s report suggests he actually stepped down.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/07/12/5...
Rmoney's a serial liar, just like his supporters. Hell you idjits were just as enthusiastic for Herman Cain/Newt/Michelle/and Perry.
And your comments on OBOMBhead's outsourcing? Let's hear your justification for that?
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#58258 Jul 12, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats's nice that you name your own MELTDOWN's after someone you idolize, Dani Boi! LMAO
I wouldn't say he idolizes him so much as he is obsessed with him. 19 months and counting of him making thousands of posts that proclaim his love for him via his screen name. You really got to wonder about someone who got their ass kicked so bad on a free interrnet forum that they would waste that much of their life obsessing about them. He must have a really pathetic life.
NoWitt Termite the IDIOT

United States

#58259 Jul 12, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
And your comments on OBOMBhead's outsourcing? Let's hear your justification for that?
He won't have any. He is only good at copying/pasting stuff. When it actually comes to debating or explaining something he is clearly not smatrter then a 5th grader.
NoWitt Termite the IDIOT

United States

#58260 Jul 12, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, we didn't call her your wife either! LMAO You never know....there is a possibility we called her the same dirty names! She sure seemed to like it! LMAO
I goofed up, it wasn't his wife it was his mom. DannyFromSmithville has already admitted that he is gay and a pedophile that prefers boys under 12.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#58261 Jul 12, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit....that's some funny SHIIT! LMAO
Truth be told I wouldn't touch his wife, mom, sister, or anyone related to him. As pathetic as he is I could only imagine how f'ed up his family is. If/when I have kids I would kick their asses if they started to show even the remotest signs of being a pathetic loser like him.

Columbia, MO

#58262 Jul 12, 2012
ROMNEY NARROWS VP CHOICES; CONDI EMERGES AS FRONTRUNNERThu Jul 12 2012 19:30:01 ET **Exclusive** Late Thursday evening, Mitt Romney's presidential campaign launched a new fundraising drive,'Meet The VP'-- just as Romney himself has narrowed the field of candidates to a handful, sources reveal. And a surprise name is now near the top of the list: Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice!

Columbia, MO

#58263 Jul 12, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
Sure

Branson, MO

#58264 Jul 12, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I figured......CLUELESS DUMASSocrat for sure! LMAO
Sure

Branson, MO

#58265 Jul 12, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it, DUMBASSocrat! Then give me your lame justification of how this isn't outsourcing OUR money!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
eatmefirst

Saint Louis, MO

#58266 Jul 12, 2012
none ...their all fagos and O yo diamo marajuana me amigos

Columbia, MO

#58268 Jul 12, 2012
Abengoa SA (ABG), a Spanish power- equipment maker, received a $1.2 billion loan guarantee from the U.S. Energy Department to build a 250-megawatt solar-thermal power plant in southern California.

When complete, the Mojave Solar Project in San Bernardino County will increase the amount of solar-thermal energy capacity in the U.S. by 50 percent, the department said today in a statement. PG&E Corp.(PCG) will buy its electricity under a 25-year contract.

Abengoa, a Seville, Spain-based power-equipment maker, plans to get more than 80 percent of the project’s components from U.S. suppliers.

Solar-thermal plants use mirrors to focus the sun’s rays on various liquids and generate steam that drives a turbine and produces electricity. By storing the heated liquid, solar- thermal plants can generate power at night, unlike photovoltaic solar plants

The Mojave Solar guarantee was approved through the same program that backed a loan to solar panel maker Solyndra LLC, which has filed for bankruptcy. The Energy Department is working to close pending loan guarantees under the program before it ends Sept. 30, Damien LaVera, an agency spokesman, said in an interview yesterday.///

Outsourced to Southern California.

Home > Projects >Fisker Automotive
Fisker Automotive

Fisker Automotive closed a $529 million loan arrangement under the Department of Energy’s Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing Loan Program for the development and production of two lines of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. The project is expected to create about 2,000 jobs in Wilmington, Delaware.///
outsourced to Wilmington, Delaware
The Energy Department said Tuesday it would lend $5.9 billion to Ford Motor Co. and provide about $2.1 billion in loans to Nissan Motor Co. and Tesla Motors Inc., making the three automakers the first beneficiaries of a $25 billion fund to develop fuel-efficient vehicles.

Energy Secretary Steven Chu announced the loan recipients at Ford's Research and Innovation Center in Dearborn. The loans to Ford will help the company upgrade factories in five Midwest states to produce 13 fuel-efficient vehicles.

Nissan was receiving $1.6 billion to retool its plant in Smyrna, Tenn., to build advanced vehicles and build a battery manufacturing facility. Tesla would get $465 million in loans to build electric vehicles and electric drive powertrains in California.
"These loans will help the auto industry meet and even exceed the president's tough fuel standards," Chu said. "This is part of President Obama's commitment to a new energy strategy for America.... This means the most fuel-efficient cars in the world must be made right here in America."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,528409,00...
///

dang outsourced this one to America.
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator

Ozark, MO

#58272 Jul 12, 2012
MO Teen Girls Beat Disabled Man – Post Video on Facebook (Video)
Two teen girls beat a disabled man in Caruthersville, Missouri last week.
Then they posted the video on Facebook. The mentally disabled man told reporters his mother told him never to hit a girl.

The News-Tribune reported:

Prosecutors charged teenage girls in the beating of a mentally disabled man, after video of the attack was posted on Facebook and provoked outrage in their southeast Missouri community.

The incident happened about two weeks ago in Caruthersville. The video shows the girls punching Louis Crocker, a man known around town as “Cool Breeze” who is mentally disabled and who drinks heavily, according to his family.

The girls are in juvenile custody and were due in court Thursday on undisclosed juvenile charges. Prosecutors are also considering charges against a man who is seen with the girls in the video clip. He told KFVS-TV that Crocker threw the first punch ( http://bit.ly/NzY2jv ).

Crocker told the station the girls simply attacked him.

“I told her (one of the girls) to leave me alone,” Crocker said.“She’s 15. I said ‘Baby leave me alone.’ I mind my own business, and I sit here and I drink.”

He said he refused to fight back because the attackers were girls.

“My mama always told me before she died,‘You hit a woman you’re not a man,”’ said Crocker.

He said he wasn’t seriously hurt, but he thinks the girls should be punished.

What lovely young ladies.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/07/misso...

Why wasn't this called a Hate Crime? The victim was white and the aggressors were BLACK. Oh, I forgot Obozo / Holder will not prosecute or allow prosecution when the aggressor is BLACK and the victim is WHITE. Obozo is half White. That's probably why he hates crackers!

Columbia, MO

#58273 Jul 12, 2012
I'm certain Obama reviews every crime in the country before he retires at night.

by the way is Sure all right? Girls can be mean, just ask Karl Rove.
comptech

Saint Louis, MO

#58274 Jul 12, 2012
Beware of 1st-MuslimPrez Dictator's links.
Marcus Bachmann

Saint Louis, MO

#58275 Jul 12, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I figured......CLUELESS DUMASSocrat for sure! LMAO
That's what I figured...You're SURE STUPID for sure!!!!!!LMAO
Marcus Bachmann

Saint Louis, MO

#58276 Jul 12, 2012
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator wrote:
MO Teen Girls Beat Disabled Man – Post Video on Facebook (Video)
Two teen girls beat a disabled man in Caruthersville, Missouri last week.
Then they posted the video on Facebook. The mentally disabled man told reporters his mother told him never to hit a girl.
The News-Tribune reported:
Prosecutors charged teenage girls in the beating of a mentally disabled man, after video of the attack was posted on Facebook and provoked outrage in their southeast Missouri community.
The incident happened about two weeks ago in Caruthersville. The video shows the girls punching Louis Crocker, a man known around town as “Cool Breeze” who is mentally disabled and who drinks heavily, according to his family.
The girls are in juvenile custody and were due in court Thursday on undisclosed juvenile charges. Prosecutors are also considering charges against a man who is seen with the girls in the video clip. He told KFVS-TV that Crocker threw the first punch ( http://bit.ly/NzY2jv ).
Crocker told the station the girls simply attacked him.
“I told her (one of the girls) to leave me alone,” Crocker said.“She’s 15. I said ‘Baby leave me alone.’ I mind my own business, and I sit here and I drink.”
He said he refused to fight back because the attackers were girls.
“My mama always told me before she died,‘You hit a woman you’re not a man,”’ said Crocker.
He said he wasn’t seriously hurt, but he thinks the girls should be punished.
What lovely young ladies.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/07/misso...
Why wasn't this called a Hate Crime? The victim was white and the aggressors were BLACK. Oh, I forgot Obozo / Holder will not prosecute or allow prosecution when the aggressor is BLACK and the victim is WHITE. Obozo is half White. That's probably why he hates crackers!
More From His Head Up His Ass News!!!!

Columbia, MO

#58277 Jul 12, 2012
Black people want "free stuff," says the dude who got a $77K tax deduction for his pet horse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birch Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should women have to pay child support the same... (Jul '08) 3 hr Wilder 149
a miralce in winona (Jun '10) 16 hr Korey 27
New Mexican Resturant 19 hr local family 13
Austin Pribble Wed citizen 9
moving sale make me a deal and it's yours. Wed pat 1
Chris Rowlett Tue Agreed 10
Motor cycle accident Tue Ashleigh Bailey 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birch Tree Mortgages