did raymond get arrested again

Posted in the Birch Tree Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what

Ozark, MO

#1 Jan 1, 2013
i heard the ATF and FEDS got him again! what for now? is he in jail or out?
Seth

Lockhart, TX

#2 Jan 1, 2013
He is in prison
what

Ozark, MO

#3 Jan 1, 2013
raymond is in prison? where? when did he go? and why? hey seth, look on your picture, it shows your wanted again! did AJ get shot or shot at? let me know what up! just put it on here though! stay hid out!
what

Ozark, MO

#4 Jan 1, 2013
did raymond go to state or federal prison?
what

Ozark, MO

#5 Jan 1, 2013
i heard they got him for kidnapping charge!
question

Perryville, MO

#6 Jan 3, 2013
what wrote:
raymond is in prison? where? when did he go? and why? hey seth, look on your picture, it shows your wanted again! did AJ get shot or shot at? let me know what up! just put it on here though! stay hid out!
Aj who?
US MARSHALLS

Sparta, MO

#7 Jan 5, 2013
look up "RAYMOND SMOTHERMAN CASE" then scroll down until it says mugshot! his bond is denied! being held in springfield feceral prison and a court date of 12-12-2030, he is a good guy, but he is done! thats pretty sad! what the hell did he do that was that bad?
US MARSHALLS

Sparta, MO

#8 Jan 5, 2013
also says that he is being held for the US MARSHALS...
Green County Jailer

Sparta, MO

#9 Feb 4, 2013
First of all he is in Green County Jail, not any prison. Second of all his bail was not denied, there was never a bond set. His court date was the first business day after he was arrested.
pretty sad

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Pretty sad it is always Raymond this ray that about dope. I just can't figure it out people act like because he isn't in town the dope running has stopped what a joke another one in for 25 to life while someone else does the running. Stick em all in for 5 years a wack maybe things will get better.
know 4 sure

West Plains, MO

#11 Feb 6, 2013
It is my opinion that Raymond Smotherman is one of the meanest, most evil men I have EVER known!! I am speaking from personal experience. If you can not see this then you must be same caliber he is.
Wrong again

West Plains, MO

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Green County Jailer wrote:
First of all he is in Green County Jail, not any prison. Second of all his bail was not denied, there was never a bond set. His court date was the first business day after he was arrested.
Springfield is a jail! BUT" its a FEDERAL JUSTICE CENTER! that means he is being held for the US MARSHALLS which puts him in the FED HOLD OVER! the rest is for the sprigfield jail! ROLLA, and HOUSTON also has a FEDREAL DETENTION CENTER! trust me! i know! and it sucks real bad! he aint in prison yet! but yes it is the FEDS HOLDING HIM! you better look again! it says being held for the US MARSHALLS!
Wrong again

West Plains, MO

#13 Feb 13, 2013
US Marshalls are all over shannon county right now as we speak! today they are looking for JAKE WALKER! and they will find him sooner or later! might as well just go turn him self in! They will be here in shannon county for awhile! its getting the garbage cleaned up! Watch and learn! there are wanted posters everywhere, and every week now for someone else! this big bust aint no 1 day thing! and aint going to go away by luck!
go go guys

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2013
I hope they get them all!
they will

Ozark, MO

#15 Mar 10, 2013
its all in process
bible thumpin nobodys

Sparta, MO

#16 Mar 12, 2013
u know i get a kick out of listening to and reading what u uneducated, bible thumping, jesus cultists have to say about drugs.....1st of all u do understand that man has made a bull shit law that makes it illegal for something that is none of yours or the laws f*ing business. Anybody over the age of 21 that does not receive govt assistance should be able to put any god damn thing in their body that they choose. Its nobodys business what ppl do on their own time to their own bodys. example...look at the damage u cancer stick suckers are doing to everyone around u. not to mention u all smell and look like dried up shit. ur cigarette smoke does more harm to everyone around u then any drug can do to a person. drugs should be treated like alcohol....if u supply to a minor or driver under the influence u get popped. but other than that it aint ur mother f*in biz what other ppl put in their bodys. most of u should consider putting less into ur bodies to...less food u fat ass disgusting pos. so ya lets keep locking up ppl for drugs so we can keep the prisons full and free the child molestors....u retards. but then again most of u were probably raised that its ok for adults to molest kids thats what u called "daddys love"
bible thumpin nobodys

Sparta, MO

#17 Mar 12, 2013
and fyi know it all fu**s...raymond is being held on weapon charges. it stems from over a year ago...he was never charged with it and the feds have just now moved on it. dumb a** ppl i swear
fershure

Seattle, WA

#18 Mar 12, 2013
@bible thumpin...nobody cares what you put in your body as long as you don't hurt anyone else in the process. Like identity theft, mooching off some idiot who enables you, stealing from people, driving while under the influence, etc.
Raymond is out

Ozark, MO

#19 Mar 28, 2013
I seen him at mt grove today!
ATbiblethumpinno bodys

Seattle, WA

#20 Jan 2, 2014
It is indeed.. The laws business to know YOUR general activity. Being your business. What you do in your town effects the people IN IT. Drugs have MIND ALTERING effects that not only cause self harm.. Which only in this sense.. People individually are more than welcome to do to themselves OBV. by choice.. But that doesn't mean that the consequences aren't commercial or harmful "to the environment" and the people in or around it. The effects of drugs cause violence, self-harm, theft, murder, conspiracy, the inability to think for yourself whilst under the influence which can easily be permanent.. Grab a flippin drug book 'kiddo' and read up. BUT! Trick is to comprehend and apply. If it doesn't work then.. That means you are illiterate. T.T Simply Put. Stay off drugs for a year and THEN look back. I am sure that anyone with an opinion differential to you would LOVE to hear you express your... "Feelings"... If that's what remains after you become a burnout of which is required (Or natural stupidity) in order to believe that people under the influence of drugs shouldn't be closely monitored not only for their own well being of which the community p.d should indeed be as they are, concerned for, as well as the well being of the community peoples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birch Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dena powell 13 hr Thads Friend 2
Kevin from Willow Springs, MO 20 hr jessie1975 1
trumplethinshin Tue SISTERS IS BACK 6
Snappy mart Tue Curious 1
E. King (Nov '10) Jul 24 Beautiful Storm 15
Who's got the biggest and thick wiener in town Jul 23 Greaserak 6
missing girl-Elisabeth Hornbeck (Oct '15) Jul 23 Izzy-_- 74

Birch Tree Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance