First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anyone know

Wentzville, MO

#1 Jan 9, 2010
anyone know who got killed in the accident 1/2 miles west of grade school on old hwy 60 about 2am this morning? anymore details??
ahha

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Jan 9, 2010
ah yes scanner land strikes agian just keep listing you might hear or better yet read the paper lol
just me

Drury, MO

#3 Jan 9, 2010
just me

Drury, MO

#4 Jan 9, 2010
1 DREXLER, BRANDON J MALE 27 MINOR NO WINONA, MO DRIVER REFUSED TREATMENT AT SCENE
1 KEETON, RYAN A MALE 27 MINOR NO SUMMERSVILLE,MO OCCUPANT REFUSED TREATMENT AT SCENE
1 MCAMIS, DAYMOND MALE 22 MODERATE NO MOUNTAIN VIEW, MO OCCUPANT ST JOHNS SPRINGFIELD BY AMBULANCE
1 PHELPS, RANDI N FEMALE 19 FATAL NO BIRCH TREE, MO OCCUPANT DUNCAN FUNERAL HOME MOUNTAIN VIEW
Misc. Information FATALITY ACCIDENT REPORT //// NEXT OF KIN NOTIFIED //// VEHICLE 1 WESTBOUND OLD U.S. 60 SLID OFF RIGHT SIDE ROADWAY, STRUCK A TREE AND OVERTURNED, STRUCK ANOTHER TREE THEN CAME TO REST ON ITS WHEELS. DRIVER TESTED AS REQUIRED BY LAW. CRASH TEAM #4 NOTIFIED. RECONSTRUCTION BY SGT. J BRUMBLE #198. FATALITY PRONOUNCED DEAD AT THE SCENE BY SHANNON COUNTY CORONER BRAD DENTON. TROOP G FATALITY #1 FOR 2010 COMPARED TO 0 THIS TIME 20
just me

Drury, MO

#5 Jan 9, 2010
my thoughts and prayers with the family. I'm so sorry.
bob

Branson, MO

#6 Jan 9, 2010
drunk drivers suck
charged

Foristell, MO

#7 Jan 9, 2010
He was arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter,2nd degree assault and driving while intoxicated.
curious

Ozark, MO

#8 Jan 9, 2010
how sure are you on the charges for him
knows right

West Plains, MO

#9 Jan 9, 2010
corey beazley was also in the wreck. Hes in icu in spf. Hes in stable condition
dumb

Ozark, MO

#10 Jan 9, 2010
this is so sad.. randi has a little baby girl who over some stupid shit isn't going to be able to watch her grow up because of a damn drunk driver
are you sure

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2010
there wasnt know corey on the police report, are you sure same wreck?
huh

Booneville, AR

#12 Jan 9, 2010
who was drunk?
dumb

Ozark, MO

#13 Jan 9, 2010
i heard that there was a total of 6 people in the van but only four were posted. brandon drexlers sister was supposed to have been in the accident too.
dumb

Ozark, MO

#14 Jan 9, 2010
thats what listed above said was one of his charges was a dwi.
charged

Foristell, MO

#15 Jan 9, 2010
Arrest Report Details

Arrest Information Arrest Date Arrest Time Arrest County Troop
01/09/2010 2:47AM SHANNON G
Person Information Person Name Person Age Person Gender Person City/State Charge Where Held Release Info
DREXLER, BRANDON J 27 MALE WINONA, MO 1,INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER 2,SECOND DEGREE ASSAULT WHILE OPERATING VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED SHANNON COUNTY JAIL 24 HR HOLD

Print Arrest Report Details (Printer Friendly)Highway Patrol Links: Privacy Policy - Contact Us - FAQ's - Home - Jobs
curious wrote:
how sure are you on the charges for him
dumb

Ozark, MO

#16 Jan 9, 2010
does anyone know the reason of randis death other than the car accident.
Where

Taneyville, MO

#17 Jan 9, 2010
Where did u get this? Please post link.
charged wrote:
Arrest Report Details
Arrest Information Arrest Date Arrest Time Arrest County Troop
01/09/2010 2:47AM SHANNON G
Person Information Person Name Person Age Person Gender Person City/State Charge Where Held Release Info
DREXLER, BRANDON J 27 MALE WINONA, MO 1,INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER 2,SECOND DEGREE ASSAULT WHILE OPERATING VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED SHANNON COUNTY JAIL 24 HR HOLD
Print Arrest Report Details (Printer Friendly)Highway Patrol Links: Privacy Policy - Contact Us - FAQ's - Home - Jobs
<quoted text>
charged

Ava, MO

#18 Jan 9, 2010
Missouri Highway Patrol Arrest Report
Where wrote:
Where did u get this? Please post link.
<quoted text>

Since: Jan 10

Lahoma, OK

#19 Jan 9, 2010
there were 7 in the vehical and brandons sister was also in it they were in his sisters van brandon is also in the hospital having surgery corey is critical and brandons sister broke nose tail bone and ribs all 7 were drunk. my thoughts and prayers are with randi's family and coreys family and all others and yes i agree brandon should be procecuted to the full extent of the law. the reason i know this info is i have had personal contact with the family

Since: Jan 10

Lahoma, OK

#20 Jan 9, 2010
i do not know why that says hennessey oklahoma i am from mt.view missouri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birch Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River birch leaf spots 4 hr CraigO 1
In Memory Of..... (Jan '10) 4 hr WS High Alumni 283
justin watson (Oct '13) 4 hr truth hurts 9
Schrimshires in mt. view 8 hr hahaha 9
Summersville dollar store 8 hr ReadySetShop 3
Peafowl 11 hr the fowler 3
eminence done gone bust 13 hr Local Yokel 11
More from around the web

Birch Tree People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE