Was there a drug bust sometime Friday?
Adk

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Ask Shelby Stevens she's dating a cop
perfect

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Guess that's supposed to keep her out of trouble. Or is the cop a low life too?
margaret

Ozark, MO

#4 Sep 11, 2012
i heard crystal chadwell got busted for meth and a firearm,but that can't be true because she doesnt do any thing like that.she just got her son back from the last false charges the winona cops charged her for.why don,t they pick on some real druggies and quit picking on the ones that dont do it. there is plenty that do drugs,and they should be spending our tax dollars catching them and leave crystal chadwell alone.
iwanaknow
#5 Sep 11, 2012
who is the cop?
Druggies

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2012
The cop she's with is Jason the county cop, oh my Crystal Wallace does do drugs!!!! Lavone turned her in she's been doing a lot of ratting out
right

Ozark, MO

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Crystal had Hannah take the blame when she lost her son. That's really a good mother
ewak

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Jansen is married.and she knows nothing.think I mite tell her. She is. Fox
True

United States

#9 Sep 13, 2012
No there separated and he's with Shelby Stevens this is true but ask anyway
iwanaknow
#10 Sep 13, 2012
why does anyone feel sorry for hanna?it looks like she has a cop on the leash too
Yardly

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2012
Shelby Stevens has Staff Infection it's contagious she is saying its a spider bite so beware
hmmm

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Hmm thats funny...all u guys that like tlkn shit about shelby..atleast she is tryn to turn her life arnd unlike u guys who like gossiping about other people b cuzz u hav no life....grow up.......o n by the way it is a spider bite so how wld u knw o wait i for got ur a dr
2 of them

Ozark, MO

#13 Sep 14, 2012
infected girls! YUK
LOL

Pomona, MO

#14 Sep 17, 2012
well lets see shelby is a dirty nasty whore who does have stds but anyway jasons wife was going to take him back till she found out he was with her an she dont want the nastys he wife so very pretty smart funny everything in one why he went from a fox an the sweetest person ever to that low life piece of crap is crazy she also has his kids he had everything a man could ask for wonderful wife great kids i was jelouse i can tell u that he had a mans dream all i can say is that cop is messed up an he is retared
sooo

Ozark, MO

#15 Sep 17, 2012
Did crystal get busted or not?
abc

United States

#16 Sep 17, 2012
Well lol if his wife is so perfect then y dnt u marry her...wow im good lmfao
LOL

West Plains, MO

#17 Sep 17, 2012
well i would....but ur probley not good
lmao
#19 Sep 18, 2012
i think its hilariour whem ppl inpersonate as others cus they ain't got the balls to put there real name. "yardly" is spelt (yardley) nice try though ha.
trash

Ozark, MO

#20 Sep 22, 2012
Jason the county deputy is worthless. Lies to anyones face. Pure trash!
myself

West Plains, MO

#21 Sep 22, 2012
LOL wrote:
well lets see shelby is a dirty nasty whore who does have stds but anyway jasons wife was going to take him back till she found out he was with her an she dont want the nastys he wife so very pretty smart funny everything in one why he went from a fox an the sweetest person ever to that low life piece of crap is crazy she also has his kids he had everything a man could ask for wonderful wife great kids i was jelouse i can tell u that he had a mans dream all i can say is that cop is messed up an he is retared
i love nasty wh#res! only for myself though! cant be all used! but gutter sluts are fun! shelby is cool! and even looks good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birch Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Utilities 8 hr Iwannaknow 14
Alicia Denton??? 11 hr Smile123 2
Felceia malloway 12 hr just saying 28
swept under a rug 18 hr dent 1
Sinclair in Eminence 19 hr Customer-Passing ... 1
Please Read This 23 hr Local Resident 5
best ball team ever from winona? (Jan '11) Mon Long Memory 39

Birch Tree Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance