teenage girls in birch tree

Posted in the Birch Tree Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Annoyed in Birch Tree

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2009
What the heck is going on with all these little girls runnin around doin the whole town!?

“Shannon County”

Since: Sep 08

Birch Tree

#2 Jan 13, 2009
Do teenage girls bother you? Were they going to fast ;)
Physical

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Jan 17, 2009
Annoyed in Birch Tree wrote:
What the heck is going on with all these little girls runnin around doin the whole town!?
I don't know but I do know if you were a hooker in Shannon County you would starve to death, some of the girls these day just do any man that comes along. I forgot to say there is more girl on girl these days than you know, how sick
Courtney Wisecarver

La Plata, MO

#4 Feb 10, 2009
How come you can trash the girls but you can't trash the guys? And how would you know that the girls going around sleeping with the whole town? Just b/c people say their sleeping with someone don't mean it's true, Birch Tree is nothing but fucking rumors. No one knows the real facts..So if you think these little girls you are talking about are sleeping with the whole town, technically if your from Birch Tree than your getting peice of ass to so what's your problem? And maybe you should take it up with their parents or them not post it on a website for the whole world to see!! And stop hiding behind a screen name!! Think about that one!! Peace!!
got mine

Tracy, CA

#5 Feb 10, 2009
thanks for all the entertainment from
bitchtree
Shepherd

Columbia, MO

#6 Feb 10, 2009
That sound you here is class...going out the window.

If you are worried about the dignity of the youth of our town, show some yourself.
yeah

Columbia, MO

#7 Feb 18, 2009
what does it matter? its so funny how ppl get on here and bring other ppl down its there life not urs so dont worry about it.
Remembering why I moved

Sedalia, MO

#8 Feb 20, 2009
WOW
the truth

Defiance, MO

#9 Mar 1, 2009
I think all the guys who run around town,acting like their a bunch of idots,the girls are not the one causing trouble and stealing,and breaking into eveything...
Courtney Wisecarver

Columbia, MO

#10 Mar 2, 2009
Thank you "the truth" no one seems to get that..And that is what I said earlier..
the truth

Saint Peters, MO

#11 Mar 6, 2009
Most guys in birch tree lie and cheat,who wants to be with someone like that
got mine

Winona, MO

#12 Mar 19, 2009
So whens your child support check due $$$
greatest

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#13 Mar 19, 2009
I wish they all could be birch tree women
greatest

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#14 Mar 19, 2009
I have an idea. If you don't have a dick. Then, just sit around and hope that the dick in your life provides for your child. It worked for me. Look how I turned out!!!
what

Winona, MO

#15 Mar 19, 2009
What thr hell are you saying,and how did u turn out.
Home Slice

Springfield, MO

#16 Mar 19, 2009
Not all guys in Birch Tree lie and cheat I have found it to be the other way around
just me

United States

#17 Mar 20, 2009
Home Slice wrote:
Not all guys in Birch Tree lie and cheat I have found it to be the other way around
wouldn't you agree that any generalization is inaccurate? Even when you flip it around?
just me

United States

#18 Mar 20, 2009
greatest wrote:
I have an idea. If you don't have a dick. Then, just sit around and hope that the dick in your life provides for your child. It worked for me. Look how I turned out!!!
whatever you do, don't go get a job at paramount or the mill and let your man drive you to work and pick you up..oh yeah...that does happen here, doesn't it?

Since: Mar 09

Winona

#20 Mar 22, 2009
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldn't you agree that any generalization is inaccurate? Even when you flip it around?
Well I didn't actually mean it that way I agree that BOTH are to blame equally so people need to stop blaming one over the other is what im sayin'

Since: Mar 09

Winona

#21 Mar 22, 2009
This is "home slice" too...I created this name but i don't know how to change this damn Hermann missouri its pissin me off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birch Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prayers 37 min Aubri 4
Murdered child story 48 min Disgusted 7
John Carter 1 hr fed-up-with-u 7
Do you approve of Jay Waggoner as Mayor? 2 hr Jim 10
Alton R-IV School 3 hr Dincas 7
cory fulk 3 hr Jimbo 3
Murdered child story 4 hr Tin Man 1
Birch Tree Dating
Find my Match

Birch Tree Jobs