any comments on stephanie spinks??

Posted in the Birch-River Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no name

Mercer, PA

#1 Apr 7, 2010
she is such a slut...she starts sh*t then moves away. what a f*ckin pu**y!!!
get a life

Athens, WV

#2 Apr 8, 2010
she has always been a sweet girl dont get on here and try to start trouble yes she moved away from wv but she couldnt find a good job around here so leave her alone at least shes trying to earn a living why dont u try it sometime
Back Off

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Apr 8, 2010
Back off of her. She is a great girl.
2 posts removed
no name

Mercer, PA

#6 Apr 12, 2010
the only time that b*itch has been nice to anyone is so she can get her way and get what she wants from you. she will use you until she thinks she can't anymore then will stab you in the back and start shit about you. i hate that f*ckin whore. she needs to go back to WV with the rest of her worthless piece of shit clan!!
wwww

Rupert, WV

#7 Apr 13, 2010
well you need to come to wva and i will show you what kind off worthless piece of shit i am all put our name up there so i now who you are and we will go from there or you can come to wva and i will tair your head off and shit down or neck so come on if you are man or women enouigh i dont thank you are women enough to come here so keep your mouth shout and be the whore you are ok
wwww

Rupert, WV

#8 Apr 13, 2010
well you need to come to wva and i will show you what kind off worthless piece of shit i am all you need to do is put your name up there so i now who you are and we will go from there or you can come to wva and i will tair your head off and shit down or neck so come on if you are man or women enouigh i dont thank you are women enough to come here so keep your mouth shout and be the whore you are ok
ariel

Rupert, WV

#9 Jun 10, 2010
umm i freakin love stephanie. shes freakin amazing. shes so freakin sweet and pretty. we r like best friends. so quit talkin shit about her and quit bein jealous. love u girl.
TG Bennett

Summersville, WV

#10 Jun 11, 2010
the way i hear it pennsylvania is so great either. one of my friends lived there and she told me it was nothing but a bunch of crack heads that shoot up so ur state is no better than ours so leave her alone apparently ur the pussy and a coward cause u wont tell her what u think to her face so back off
Stephanie

Mercer, PA

#11 Sep 25, 2010
Thanks TG and Ariel. I see it the same way!! There was nothing in WV for me, I moved up here to do better for myself. I'm doing much better than a lot of people that I know. Stop running you mouth on here and say it to my face!!
2 posts removed
Lisa Lewis

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#14 Dec 18, 2010
I know this is a very old post but I just stumbled upon the Birch River site.
Stephanie, I spent summers as a child playing in the creeks with Rick and Tim...We would stay at Pap and Granny's all summer long..If you are Rick's oldest I met you once years ago at Granny's. You were staying there to take care of her. I've wondered how your Dad was getting along these days..I am so far from home and have lost track of everyone.
I know this is off the subject of the original post but who cares, sounded to me like it was only someone jealous of what you have done with your life. Keep your head up and keep doing what you're doing.
A person who knows

Lerona, WV

#15 Dec 19, 2010
Lisa Im in birch and know tim and rick as well as the family everyone is doing well rick and tim lost there mom in july. stephanie is ricks oldest and a very smart lady that is doing better for her self and alot of people are very proud of her.the spinks family is doing well and may they have a happy holidays and a very happy new year
Ladeda

Farmington, MO

#16 Jul 20, 2012
People and trash talking
Anonymous

Hansford, WV

#17 Jul 23, 2012
Did i miss something loololooolooollol
Duh

Summersville, WV

#18 Aug 9, 2012
no name wrote:
the only time that b*itch has been nice to anyone is so she can get her way and get what she wants from you. she will use you until she thinks she can't anymore then will stab you in the back and start shit about you. i hate that f*ckin whore. she needs to go back to WV with the rest of her worthless piece of shit clan!!
You are such a p*ssy! It seems to me that you are the one doing the back stabbing and talking shit! Your pathetic! Can't even use your name! I guess thats how your worthless piece of shit clan raised you? To be a spineless, nameless shit talker behind a persons back or (behind a computer screen) but nice to their face.
she is

United States

#19 Aug 15, 2012
She is moven back
moving

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 18, 2012
is she really moving back to wv? I heard she was gay?
she is

United States

#21 Aug 19, 2012
Yes shes moven back to wv in like a week
moving

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 21, 2012
so i think shes hot. does she has a girlfriend or boyfriend?
she has

United States

#23 Aug 26, 2012
She has a bf that's really young.... thr cute
lol

Summersville, WV

#24 Aug 28, 2012
you people are a joke!yes stephany has aboyfriend and i dont think you want to mess with him,his name is daniel,hes a good guy and stephany isnt a whore,slute what ever you want to call her.she sticks to her self and doesnt bother anyone , she doesnt say anything about anyone so dont see why you people are bad mouthing her.and her ;clan; here in wva would kick your butt big time if you ever showed your face here ,were country but not stupid and why didnt you say these bad things about stephany why she was there around you?lol sounds to me like your the puss lol get a life and leave this girl alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birch-River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steve brown from up white oak (Apr '16) 2 hr Mountaineers 35
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Tolatenow 4,013
shooting in birch Mar 21 Annonomus 15
Steven Brown slandered his ownself Mar 17 Weyerhaeuser2 1
Stevesothergirl Mar 17 Underwood 26
Tell Steve Brown this Mar 17 Swarner 17
Pussystevebrown Mar 5 Browns friends 25

Birch-River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance