First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#42 Dec 26, 2012
Well I do we all do make bad choices in life and we pay the consequences for them also. When I was young I was on dope and started stealing and left my kids on their grandmother. Let me tell you what I got for it and i deserved it...I done 9 years in prison for it too. 12 years counting parole time. Today I am clean. I did relapse a few times when I got out but no I did not go back to snorting and stealing. Its what I needed to change..So I deserved the time i got...My kids are big and beautiful now and I am trying to develope a bond with them...Drugs are evil and can make you do the worst things...but we are the ones who choose to do them. Today i am a DCW and a CNA and me and my man has full custody of his daughters and we have a beautiful 5 month old together...So ppl can change if they want to but I think it has to do with their upbringings. Most of yall know my dad Jerry Williams..He never and I mean never was addicted to drugs and does not snort it nope and he worked his whole life..So I guess I had a chance. As for you lisa...Welp, I cant judge you for ever doing drugs or stealing bc I done it. However I have never trade my ass for it. I guess I had some morals to me..at the time. More now tho..Why am I commenting on your status...I do believe the comment about your moms meds while she is sick.. You took my lil brothers seizure medicine when my dad was nice to you and you robbed him...That kind of seizure medicine couldve killed you...but you just wanted a fix..I hope you have changed bc dont you by now care about yourself..Granted it took me years to get right however I did.. All my family knows that too before you go and comment on that too. Now about your man I dont know him personally so by far I cannot voice any type of opinion... But you dont you feel bad for the things you have done. I do.. and someone makes a comment about your kids and you answer them with no knowledge that they are trying to explain to you your kids needed you. Yeah I do realize when it is told to me. I hurt them by bein selfish back then and thinking about a high for a day instead of them. It is what makes me try so hard today to never become that piece of crap i was back then.
Callin ur bluff

Charleston, WV

#43 Dec 31, 2012
Lisa is the nastiest person in birch river strung out and a thief I feel sorry for her children and she can say she is sober but anyone who knows her knows that's total bullshit lmfao she is a piece of shit who has to steal from people who actually work for what they have cuz she's too lazy and fucking stupid to get a job herself just another slut who is living a miserable exsistence... Go steal something so you can chase that high you idiotic aids infested bitch then tell everybody your sober some more as if anyone believes that Bahahaha
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#44 Apr 15, 2013
Hey Lisa are you pregnant again? Good luck if you are!
Just cruising

Arlington Heights, IL

#45 Apr 15, 2013
Heard she gave half the coal miners scabies over there at Brooks Run bahahaha
eww

Hansford, WV

#46 May 7, 2013
she prolly did lol
birch needs a break

Huntington, WV

#47 May 12, 2013
heard she went to ohio to live wooohoo birch needs a break from her
angel

United States

#48 Jul 13, 2013
She is a dirty w*ore the hole town of birch river knows that right Lisa see u around w*ore my sister patty will beat ur a*s again
what

Peytona, WV

#49 Jul 14, 2013
what happened?
eww

Peytona, WV

#50 Jul 15, 2013
What happened? Where is she and what did she do to patty?
Where she hiding

Athens, WV

#51 May 18, 2014
She just disappeared?
1 post removed
u know me lol

Pearisburg, VA

#53 May 28, 2014
she is a dirty,dirty rotton wh**e thats all she will ever be...
Crazy

Clarksburg, WV

#54 Jun 3, 2014
Did anyone hear she is dead was found n ohio river
OMG

Oakvale, WV

#55 Jul 22, 2014
She's back hide your boyfriends!!!!!
please

Summersville, WV

#56 Aug 13, 2014
no one is affraid of eric or lisa and everyone knows what kind of druggie and whore lisa is and eric is just as bad he knows what she does and he still goes right back to it your both just alike so its not right to down lisa and not eric your both pathetic druggies
420 bitch

Summersville, WV

#57 Mar 2, 2015
Eric would be a good guy if he would stay away from the trash he hangs around with and the pos wife he has I love Eric he may be a druggie and what not but that don't affect his heart and he has a good one ive known Eric all my life and he wasn't this bad until he got with that ho as for her she ain't nothing but a needle junkie thief who couldn't woman up get off drugs and get her children back can you say worthless she is just a waist of life if you ask me Eric ain't half as bad as she is is....
1 bitch

Summersville, WV

#58 Apr 17, 2015
eric is no better than lisa , they both do drugs and amonge other things so don't set and just put lisa down its the both of them if one was doing it everyone knows the both are doing things eric don't care about those kids any more than lisa or hed straighten his ass up and try to get those kids as well as lisa so is the both of them
Even Bigger Bitch

Charleston, WV

#59 Jun 1, 2015
1 bitch wrote:
eric is no better than lisa , they both do drugs and amonge other things so don't set and just put lisa down its the both of them if one was doing it everyone knows the both are doing things eric don't care about those kids any more than lisa or hed straighten his ass up and try to get those kids as well as lisa so is the both of them
Fist of all Eric and Lisa isn't even together and second of all Eric DOES see his children all the time. Yea he makes some bad choices but he's NOT a bad person Eric has a good heart let people run over him to much and he will do anything for ya. So don't come your pussy bitch ass on topic and talk shit be a big bitch pull up ya panties and come face Eric!!!!
1 bitch

Summersville, WV

#60 Jun 19, 2015
oh don't go getting your panties in an up roar just because someones telling the truth !!!!!! ive known lisa and eric both for many years and nether of them have changed ,there both drug heads and they'll allways be drugheads .It hasn't changed in all these years and its not gonna change until they want to but .
LISAis

Summersville, WV

#61 Jul 2, 2015
In jail again.
Family

United States

#62 Jan 14, 2016
Eric is no longer with Lisa & won't be anymore thank god....he just got out of jail on bond and his fiancÚ and family is trying to keep him straight.... I am his family and I know he has done his share of wrongs but so hasn't everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birch-River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy smith (Jun '15) Apr 20 zymmer4 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 20 ScaryClown 4,472
rebecca murphy Apr 11 curious 1
Otis Rose Apr 4 Wonder woman 1
Rebecca Murphy (Dec '15) Mar 31 curious 16
Did anyone notice chronicle Mar 27 Diminished 2
Rob and Brandy Mar '18 Lol 6

Birch-River Jobs

Personal Finance

Birch-River Mortgages