First Prev
of 3
Next Last
big daddy

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2012
I saw her today sitting by go mart is she single or is she working? either way hun hit me up
are you stupid

Rupert, WV

#2 Mar 2, 2012
are you seriously stupid you realize this bitch has had at least three kids taken from her because she cant even take care of herself let alone a child. secondly she has every venereal disease that you would also get for "hitting her up" please buddy get a life take a bath and get a job. then you won't need trash like her
big daddy

Princeton, WV

#3 Mar 3, 2012
I like her she at least looks good but havent seen her with her clothes off Im sure it would have to look good as much as she likes it :D I love ya LISA though!!
big momma

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 4, 2012
I think you need to stop posting this crap on topix. This is absolutly retarded, go back to your life "big daddy" if that is what they call you these days. I know who you are :)yeah thats right, go back to your fiance'
big daddy

Princeton, WV

#5 Mar 4, 2012
nope that bitch has really been getting my nerves lately really starting thinking alot
whyte gyrl

Bluefield, WV

#6 Mar 4, 2012
big momma post his name!! let his fiance know he is sleepin with trash like that. she has the right to know what trash he is messing with.
lisa

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 4, 2012
wow this is another subject on me!!!! listen i can care less about what u all say i'm the staying sober n not having any money cause of dope.u do u n i'll do me! if u have a problem with me dont hide behind sum fake name on here tell me to my face pleaseeeee!i'm at the drc from 9-4 afterwards look me up if u gt a problem.talk what u want yes i lost my babies and that was do to drugs n my own stupidty, u keep on you'll fell the same shame!!!truth to be told u probley just haven't been caught..drugs has messed my life up and has me where i'm at now so u got to fake it till u make!!!!!!have a nice day!the lord says to pray for ur enemies so thats what i do for u all!theres more to life than running around birch wondering how ur going to gt ur next pill so hopefully ur get a lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dummy

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2012
big daddy wrote:
I like her she at least looks good but havent seen her with her clothes off Im sure it would have to look good as much as she likes it :D I love ya LISA though!!
she doesn't have teeth that looks good? Your an idiot.
big daddy

Bluefield, WV

#9 Mar 5, 2012
heck ya she does shes hot as hell!! love ya lisa
lisa barnett

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 5, 2012
bitch i have teeth look at my pics on facebook might not be real but dont hate. i would hate to see ur sure u do dope!!!!just get a life.
lisa barnett

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 5, 2012
???hey big daddy
dummy

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2012
lisa barnett wrote:
???hey big daddy
I've seen you a million times from the time you were a normal person up until you started your downward spiral and you don't have teeth your not allowed in birch gomart because you steal shit your mamas name is sandy and your lil brother is james I know a lot a shit about you and I can gaurantee you that I have never nor will ever do any type of drugs I'm better than that guess you not gonna argue about having venereal diseases so you must have them most needle freaks have at very least hepatitis but hell you are more concerned about people knowing you don't have teeth lol
big daddy

Montcalm, WV

#13 Mar 6, 2012
hello
Qweefer

Matoaka, WV

#14 Apr 19, 2012
lmfao now i see why there is so many people on welfare they pay them to stay home and sit on their ass buy them a computer so they can get on here and talk stupid sh*t and stick their noses in other peoples business where it does NOT BELONG and just for you big daddy lets see how you think lisa is sooo hot when her fiance eric gets out of jail
well

United States

#15 Apr 20, 2012
Qweefer wrote:
lmfao now i see why there is so many people on welfare they pay them to stay home and sit on their ass buy them a computer so they can get on here and talk stupid sh*t and stick their noses in other peoples business where it does NOT BELONG and just for you big daddy lets see how you think lisa is sooo hot when her fiance eric gets out of jail
I work for living and do not receive welfare like most thanks
1 post removed
big daddy

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jun 3, 2012
damn i wish I could find her someone Id love to just make her mine for one night :)
LBB

Barboursville, WV

#18 Jun 6, 2012
Lisa How the hell can I get ahold of you its me Erics Niece I need to talk to ya about some shit if u get on here send you num to cindy taylor on fb so I can get ahold of ya!!! Love ya chick!!
maybe

Fairmont, WV

#19 Jun 7, 2012
I wud do her for sure.... 37 male in sutton
Bubba

Dardanelle, AR

#20 Jun 16, 2012
maybe wrote:
I wud do her for sure.... 37 male in sutton
go ahead dummie you'll get something soap and water can't wash off
lisa

Mathias, WV

#21 Jul 30, 2012
nick i'll call the garage in the next few days i love ya n ur unk should be getting out next month gosh do i miss him im staying in calhoun will leave a num at the garage ilove u n miss u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birch-River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bondagesteve69 aka Stevebrown1969 Dec 6 Geez 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306
Leave Michelle and Steve Brown alone (Apr '17) Nov 21 Stevebrownsothergirl 13
Appalachian outlaws (Mar '15) Nov 15 Rcroft 20
Steve Browns Loaded Flat Bed Nov '17 Dontjudge 23
Rebecca Murphy (Dec '15) Nov '17 Jima 13
Why is there so much crap talking behind people... Nov '17 TheRealFreakingDeal 1

Birch-River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birch-River Mortgages