Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Vestal, NY

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Justin who?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3 Mar 8, 2013
So. What's your point? That someone you will never meet, someone who wouldn't give you the time of day is in the hospital? You think he cares that you care?

Elmira, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2013
We've had this discussion before but it seems you've forgotten about it... so here it is again...

If you want to be a successful troll... step one is try and maintain some sort of continuity with your comments... and most definitely don't contradict your prior claims and statements...

For example...

Previously you had made the claim that ( you imagined ) Justin Beiber was making eyes at you during a concert while you were in the audience... then at a later date you claimed you were going to another concert and had an all access backstage pass... but then due to paradoxes that occurred as a result of your time travelling adventures while getting a Starbucks Steel card... and an alleged accident at a store that left you incapacitated and resulted in you giving birth to twins in an old tub while doing some modeling... you said you were not going to be able to attend and were giving the all access pass you had - away to someone else...

See what I mean...

Your strange story lines contradicts itself... where one of them claims you did NOT go to the concert or use / have any back stage pass... and now this one where you claim you did...

That just leaves everyone to conclude that you were lying about the concert(s) and such... or you were lying about the Starbucks card, the accident, the pregnancy and so forth... or you're lying about both...

Point being... none of those scenarios is conducive to successful trolling...

Better luck next time and have a lovely evening !

Elmira, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
Michael, quit the drama, queen eee
You forgot about the state fair which was where Justin's eyes met mine
Uh huh...

"he looked at me backstage with my All Access pass"

See that... that's your contradiction because your prior story was that you were in the audience and that you had a back stage pass ( that you had to give away ) for a later concert...

Again - you really need to work on your trolling skill more !
Your still jealous of my starbux card??
Well I am fascinated with your story of time travel and how you obtained it weeks before they ever released the things to anyone... I mean that's incredible !

Lol !

clap your hands!

#8 Mar 9, 2013
You forgot to mention she couldn't get a visa to go to the one concert (the one where she had the supposed back stage passes).

Also, she still talks about having babies in her stomach as if she ate them. I'll never have babies in my stomach either. However, I did have two in my uterus. And believe it or not, Kerri, one of them was breach but they turned him two weeks before he was delivered because that's what they do these days when you've got a breach baby.

Her stories never ever mesh. She's just so stupid she don't realize that normal folks know she's lying.

clap your hands!

#11 Mar 9, 2013
:-P is the international typographical symbol for a smily face sticking his tongue out.

You couldn't afford to drive to Binghamton to get your handouts, let alone to Vermont.

I'm sure Justin would just love a psycho who wipes with pinecones, lies, steals, has headlice & takes advantage of the elderly....not.

clap your hands!

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Also, FYI:

Noun 1. stalking - a hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush
still hunt, stalk
hunting, hunt - the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
deerstalking - stalking deer
2. stalking - the act of following prey stealthily
chase, pursual, pursuit, following - the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture; "the culprit started to run and the cop took off in pursuit"

No one is stalking you. No one is stealthily pursuing you. You are posting all your crap here on a public message board. If you don't want people to respond I will once again suggest you don't post.

Elmira, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Also, she still talks about having babies in her stomach as if she ate them. I'll never have babies in my stomach either.
Maybe eating other people's babies are how he is how our Norwich troll is making his "decedents [zombies that] will scatter over the globe"...

That might also be why he is saying it takes so much time to make each of his zombies... i.e. perhaps he is calculating in digestion time and stuff ?!

Elmira, NY

#15 Mar 9, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
:-) Michael is leaving the sign of The Castrati
I must seek safety immediately.
Shouldn't you be posting your self castration fantasies in one of the half dozen - or however many are remaining - threads you've created trying to validate your life choices / desires...

We get it...

I mean seriously - you've made it clear to all of us that you're really into the idea of getting yourself a sex change / reassignment... even going so far as to change to your name from masculine ones like Marcel or Clarkson to Kerri and Freddi and such...

But honestly... these are things I would guess you should probably talk about with a therapist or something instead of constantly posting about it on a public forum... and hey - just a thought - maybe one of the ones from the Verdun House where you said you belonged and evidently got your drug addiction treated could point you to someone to help ?

Good luck and remember to stay away from the drugs... and in your case - sharp objects also !!!

Elmira, NY

#17 Mar 9, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
The topic was to be about Justin,
Then why in the world did YOU bring up your desire for gender reassignment and fantasies about self castration into this thread ?!

Btw and just out of curiousity...

Since you said you and Justin's eyes met and you thought something was there at that one concert... and seeing as you haven't started your reassignment or in your parlance - "castration" - yet... were you in drag or are you saying Justin Beiber is gay ?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Dumbo David Vetos PLA 56 min Roy Cheese 2
Deer Hunters Are Stupid 1 hr JB Buttsavage 6
I'm really depressed and need advice now 10 hr Jon B Mulch 5
Rich David Northside Grocery Store Promis Broken 11 hr conklincolt 30
lakawak is a douchebag 15 hr LOL 7
BU Student in critical condition after assault 15 hr LOL 8
Fire at North Shore Towers Building One 15 hr LOL 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Binghamton Mortgages