Castration a touchy subject

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

The real Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#1 Feb 21, 2013
There are posters here who are members of the Castrati. They make their posts with the international sign of that organizations. But, in some cases voluntary castration eases the burden of a wild and unrestrained organ and brings it in to line. There are those who feel that any exploration of this subject is a threat to them. How misguided they are. A pound of castration now, means a ton of cure in the future. With no more rocks to get off. The Castrati becomes calm, peaceful and of service to the greater good. If you have this type of organ and do not want to marry and have children then it is better removed. There is no purpose for it. Chopping it by a certified physician can make a better man. Certainly, it would be better than the constant search for multiple partners, Yes, I favor castration in these circumstances.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Just what is your obsession with people's private parts? Freaking pervert.
Jake

Vestal, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
And i favor the stupidity and perverted thoughts you have be cut off at the guillotine.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Mystery Lady wrote:
There was a time when Michael went ballistic on this and thought it was all about him.
I believe you're talking about when you created your little poll and then said you wanted to / were going to castrate me... and it was reported and removed from the forum...

Either way I am just curious... will we all be seeing another repeat of that sort of bizarre behavior and you making threats against other users again... or are you still on your medication ?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Kerri, the only one who is "at it again" is you. Pathetic loser with nothing better to do than stalk Michael.

Get a clue, he's not interested in you. No one is.
Jerry Garcia

Binghamton, NY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
This time I agree with Kerri. Her father should have been castrated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debbie Preston adultress??? Thats sickening. (Nov '12) 36 min ujackoff 30
Mike Cron jr is a drug dealer 1 hr ButtBrain 7
so how was your friday? 1 hr Enquirer 25
A little night music please. 12 hr LOL 6
BCVoice deletes thread about Scott Gallagher Le... 12 hr LOL 7
matt dillon's (Aug '14) 16 hr Paul Fettuccia an... 6
No Justice? Thu Saul 11
Binghamton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web