Who is Barrett Esworthy?

Who is Barrett Esworthy?

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Curious

Bath, NY

#1 May 1, 2012
Any information on this democrat politician?
Voter

Bath, NY

#2 May 2, 2012
We simply do not know enough about him.
Travistock

Bath, NY

#4 May 2, 2012
A political opportunist who is hoping to ride the coat tails of an Obama win. He has never participated in any local government meetings, works outside the district and has not paid any civic dues. The man lived outside the USA for years and then decided to come back.

Now to his credit he is smart and well spoken.
Clarkson Petrograde 57

Bath, NY

#5 May 4, 2012
I believe he is the grandson of a former Binghamton Mayor Joseph Esworthy.
Zachary

Bath, NY

#6 May 7, 2012
A nobody who wants to get rich. Why not? Libous was a nobody and used politics to get rich.
Straight Democrat

Bath, NY

#7 May 12, 2012
He is a supporter of GAY Marriage. He is not going to get my vote.
The Clear Facts

Bath, NY

#8 May 13, 2012
I can't believe that a happily married man with a child like Barrett Esworthy would want to facilitate and encourage the pain and unfullifingly misery that gay marriage brings on. He seems sane and intelligent, but does not have common sense of why traditions are important. He is a flaming liberal and will easily be beaten by a corrupt incumbent. It is too bad. There is no way any pro-gay marriage candidate can win in this district, Barrett Esworthy thus becomes an educated fool. And a punching bag for Senator Libous.
Ardvark

Bath, NY

#9 May 15, 2012
Orzel is going to clean his clock.
HaHa

Elkland, PA

#11 May 30, 2012
how can this man even try to run for this he is a landlord who dont take care of his apartments he dont fix anything he has affairs with other tenants an lets them live for free what kind of man is this i am glad he is no longer my landlord cause he is a slum lord this is not a man who can be in any kind of power an think he is going to do anything good with it
Ovid

Bath, NY

#12 Jun 15, 2012
Did he chicken out?
Current Tennant

Norwich, NY

#13 Oct 3, 2012
there are more important things to worry about this man than the fact that he supports gay marriage. He is a slumlord who doesn't fix his properties. He has code violations from years ago that he still has not fixed. He has no carbon monoxide detectors in most of his appartments. they are infested with bugs, he never fixes anything (heat, appliances, ect.) he leaves the country multiole times a year and is no where to be found when something happens at his properties. He is a constant liar with very bad time management. to vote for him would be like voting for all the slum lords in the area!!!
Truth hurts

Hartford, CT

#14 Sep 2, 2013
He was born Chet Giannicchi, graduated JCHS in 1993, then changed his name to Barrett Esworthy. He hasn't lived in JC for 13 yrs. Of course he wants to reduce property taxes in JC since he owns 7 rental properties. Odd how the local news hasn't investigated his name change or the status of his properties since he is running on lowering property taxes and reducing "blight".
Aghast

Endicott, NY

#15 Sep 7, 2013
He has Eastern Eurpoeean connections.
The name change sounds like he has delusions of grandeur.
He says he is a college professor and makes no mention of his slums.
We need to know much more about "Barrett"?
Now Hear This

Endicott, NY

#16 Oct 3, 2013
Addressed name change issue on WNBF Reasons given.
Ashamed of his Italian heritage, family dispute with father and wanting to he a academic writer.
Heisbadnews

Ithaca, NY

#18 Jul 5, 2015
He's also verbally abusive to women. I have documentation to prove it.

Binghamton, NY

#19 Jul 6, 2015
He is a family man. So you must be a disgruntled renter. Or a political opponent.
judge

Binghamton, NY

#21 Jul 18, 2015
Let us put him on trial here.

Please be specific with your allegations. Provide your evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The City verses The Union Hotel (the real story) 11 hr CarolinaMold 6
What's Garo have to be excited about before pri... 13 hr GodFather 9
[email protected] Tue conklincolt 4
Tenney is official part of DC swamp! Tue conklincolt 5
garo kachadorian to be sentenced next week Mon GEORGE 104
Police Forces Are Sending A Message Mon BLM 1
Lots of free parking downtown Mon MeterMaid 6

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance