First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jerry Garcia

Elmira, NY

#30 Sep 9, 2012
All I can say is that Broome County is going down in history as the dumbest place on Earth to live and vote. A County Executive who stole money from an employer to pay for her boyfriend's car while hiding it from her husband. Sixty Minutes, Dateline, or 20/20 should come here and do a story, including questions about this being asked of Preston. The Republican party should also be included in the interview with questions to them about how much of this were they aware of. Second question to both is, what is Preston's educational background. Airing a program like this would make the county the biggest laughing stock of the country, showing them how clueless, idiots try to run the local government.
We are Preston People

Binghamton, NY

#31 Sep 21, 2012
If this were true she would not have gotten past the nomination process. During the last election, the media investigated these allegations and they were proved baseless.

Abdelazim has to stop this smear against the Preston administration.

Put up or shut up, Mr. T.
Honestly

Binghamton, NY

#32 Sep 21, 2012
Exposing Preston as a consummate liar and hypocrite is not smearing her. It is educating the voters.
Wag the Debbie

Anonymous Proxy

#33 Sep 21, 2012
We are Preston People wrote:
If this were true she would not have gotten past the nomination process. During the last election, the media investigated these allegations and they were proved baseless.
The media has not investigated this.

Since when are Republicans concerned about their candidate's background? After all, they let Ed Arzouian run for an office.
Jerry Garcia

Elmira, NY

#34 Sep 22, 2012
You might want to do some research. Preston is a convicted embezzler and committed adultry. The Republican committee does not care. They know full well that these are facts and not just allegations. Do your research before you open your dumb mouth.
Jerry Garcia

Elmira, NY

#35 Sep 23, 2012
Funny, "the media has investigated this and proved the allegations baseless", what media? If you are talking about the Press and Sun Bull you have got to be kidding. They do not investigate anything. Preston is a convicted embezzler and she knows it and the republican committee are banking on the hope that nobody is able to track it down.
Ed Arseholian

Anonymous Proxy

#36 Sep 28, 2012
If anyone is looking for these "alleged" records, then I'd suggest looking at the Johnson City Village Court... ;-)
Jerry Garcia

Elmira, NY

#37 Sep 29, 2012
I am going to say that J.C.'s village court will not have any files on Preston. I have an insider working on this. I have written to the "Times Leader", Scranton Wilkes-Barre. Research is being done on Preston when she worked for Wagner Fuel in Exeter, Pa. It will take a little time but they will find it. I wonder what Preston will say to all that support her when it becomes public.
Ed Arseholian

Dallas, TX

#38 Sep 29, 2012
Jerry Garcia wrote:
I am going to say that J.C.'s village court will not have any files on Preston. I have an insider working on this. I have written to the "Times Leader", Scranton Wilkes-Barre. Research is being done on Preston when she worked for Wagner Fuel in Exeter, Pa. It will take a little time but they will find it. I wonder what Preston will say to all that support her when it becomes public.
Rumors are she worked at AP Wagner which is in JC. Exeter, PA is a long way away...
Jerry Garcia

Elmira, NY

#39 Sep 30, 2012
Then this makes it even more crazy. The gap in Preston's bio would help to clear this up. So it appears that Preston and the republican committee are working together to make sure nobody can find out about her past.
Tax Man

Endicott, NY

#40 Oct 3, 2012
I work for the County yes she did built a smoke room Preston is about Preston and only for Preston
Jerry Garcia

Elmira, NY

#41 Oct 5, 2012
Seems very curious to say the least that, Preston has not filed to acquire the IP addresses of those of us that claim she embezzeled money. Sounds like a very good case to me of Libel. We are claiming that Preston committed the crime of embezzelment yet, she does nothing about it. If things were written about me and I did not do them, and I were running for a public office, I would most definitely take someone to court to clear my name of any wrongdoing. How about it Preston? Are you too stupid to do this? We know you are too stupid to debate in a public forum with unrehearsed questions because you are too dumb to know the answers.
Lakawak

Endicott, NY

#42 Oct 28, 2012
Answer: No...but Tarik DID cost us over $5 million with the REgency fiasco.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#43 Oct 29, 2012
Lakawak wrote:
Answer: No...but Tarik DID cost us over $5 million with the REgency fiasco.
The City has technically owned the hotel since 1985 when it lent money to developers to have it built. The developers defaulted in 1991.

Was Tarik in office in 1985?
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#44 Nov 3, 2012
No, there is no record of this. Must be a fantasy from desperate Abdelazim.
rose young stewart

AOL

#45 Nov 10, 2012
Jerry Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? This homely woman had a husband and a boyfriend? How could they put up with her yellow teeth and smokestack breath?
You know what? I thought the exact same thing the first time i ever met her. Birds of a feather flock together..It must be true & maybe he's the same way. Is her husband nice looking or a smoker as well as her? In the dark you cannot see colors like YELLOW but the olfactory nerves still work.
Bingo is lost

Corning, NY

#46 Nov 14, 2012
It is nice to see that your campaign of libel did not work. Tafreek got his butt kicked.
Too bad for the daddy's boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no heat at the BHA 3 hr conklincolt 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr jthartford 6,435
Mr Firefighter why do you make so much 7 hr Jerry Garcia 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 9 hr dissapointed 16,787
Scotish Andy Voting For Independence 21 hr Scotish Andy 2
Sewer plant repairs to include $70 an hour secr... 21 hr Stench 1
Adoptees and Birthparents reunited by Search An... (Nov '11) Wed joanNYadoptees 39
•••
Binghamton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Binghamton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Binghamton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••