Did Debbie embezzle money?

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wag the Debbie

Seychelles

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Did Debbie steal from a former employer Wagner's Fuel? Is this why she doesn't release her resume? Why was this swept under the rug?
Jerry Garcia

Johnson City, NY

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Because the Republican committee won't allow themselves a black eye by revealing that their candidate is a thief and should not be in any public office. Once a thief, always a thief! Preston, if you have nothing to hide, let the voters know your sordid past.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Wag the Debbie wrote:
Did Debbie steal from a former employer Wagner's Fuel? Is this why she doesn't release her resume? Why was this swept under the rug?
Since I've asked the folks creating threads about Abdelazim where they made claims without substantiating the following question... I'm going to ask you the same sort of thing...

Is this just conjecture or are their links to newspaper articles and / or other documentation to support what you wrote ?
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Wag the Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Also...
I'm not the one who first brought this up. It was brought up by user " Jerry Garcia " and some further information by user " jwj67 " on the BCV's Trump on Preston thread. I think this information is important enough to pursue to see if anything is there or not.
I realize you weren't the first one to bring the topic up... and in fact - I remember someone posting a thread about the same subject quite a while ago on another forum...

The question simply was if anyone had hard proof... and if so - could they please present it... because if what's been said is even remotely true... then people should know - and be given access to the full truth...
Jerry Garcia

Johnson City, NY

#10 Sep 3, 2012
I got an idea. Why don't you make an appointment with a reporter, to see Preston. When you get in there, ask her about her education that qualifies her for the County Executive job. And also ask her about the rumors of her embezzlement of a former employer. Then you will have your answers. By the way, when you set up the appointment, tell her aide that you want to speak to her about fracking. That way she won't try to play hide and seek. Or you could go to one of her Tuesday morning meetings that she has set aside for the public.
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Does she hold her Tuesday morning meetings in the smoking room she had built for herself with $7,000 in taxpayers money?
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Jerry Garcia wrote:
I got an idea. Why don't you make an appointment with a reporter, to see Preston. When you get in there, ask her about her education that qualifies her for the County Executive job. And also ask her about the rumors of her embezzlement of a former employer. Then you will have your answers. By the way, when you set up the appointment, tell her aide that you want to speak to her about fracking. That way she won't try to play hide and seek. Or you could go to one of her Tuesday morning meetings that she has set aside for the public.
You're funny...:-P
Jerry Garcia

Johnson City, NY

#14 Sep 4, 2012
Just a heads up. I did not begin this thread. I don't recall who did. I do agree that there should be answers to these questions about a County Executive's background especially when it pertains to her being in charge of taxpayers money.
Wag the Debbie

Montréal, Canada

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Anybody know where Wagner Fuel is?
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Wag the Debbie

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Sep 4, 2012
From BCVoice:

"Fired for embezzling thousands of dollars from Apwagner to pay for her boyfriends car note. Husband found out what she was doing with the money and kicked her out of thier house for a few months and then let her back in. She was the assistant manager at apwagner for a long time and her husband was the manager then he was let go and they moved Debbie up to manager and thats when she started pilfering from her employer(Apwagner). Quality person is definately not on her resume!"

http://bcvoice.com/forums/index.php...
Jerry Garcia

Johnson City, NY

#19 Sep 5, 2012
This should be reason enough for the Republican party to ask Preston to not run but they won't. They obviously knew about this and ran her for the job anyway. This is a sad commentary for the Republican Party, and even more sad for the voters of Broome County to have a crook in charge of county taxpayers money.
Debbie the Human Chimney

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Geoff wrote:
Does she hold her Tuesday morning meetings in the smoking room she had built for herself with $7,000 in taxpayers money?
Debbie is breaking the law. It violates NY's Regulation of Smoking in Public and Work Places.
Bob Weir

Corning, NY

#21 Sep 6, 2012
Jerry Garcia wrote:
Because the Republican committee won't allow themselves a black eye by revealing that their candidate is a thief and should not be in any public office. Once a thief, always a thief! Preston, if you have nothing to hide, let the voters know your sordid past.
nevermind her, let's see Obama's records, should be interesting as he has spent millions to cover it all up.....why would he do that???
John

Bainbridge, NY

#22 Sep 6, 2012
Bob Weir wrote:
<quoted text>
nevermind her, let's see Obama's records, should be interesting as he has spent millions to cover it all up.....why would he do that???
Is Obama running for County Executive? Are you lost?
Jerry Garcia

Johnson City, NY

#23 Sep 6, 2012
Wag the Debbie wrote:
From BCVoice:
"Fired for embezzling thousands of dollars from Apwagner to pay for her boyfriends car note. Husband found out what she was doing with the money and kicked her out of thier house for a few months and then let her back in. She was the assistant manager at apwagner for a long time and her husband was the manager then he was let go and they moved Debbie up to manager and thats when she started pilfering from her employer(Apwagner). Quality person is definately not on her resume!"
http://bcvoice.com/forums/index.php...
Are you kidding me? This homely woman had a husband and a boyfriend? How could they put up with her yellow teeth and smokestack breath?
Now Move On

Corning, NY

#25 Sep 7, 2012
Look, if Debbie had something like that in her background, she never would have run or she would have clarified it from the begining.
Eddie

Bainbridge, NY

#26 Sep 7, 2012
Like her bio?

Like her plan for Broome?

Her $7,000 smoking room?

Her constantly taking credit for programs that were implemented in the past?

Debbie has nothing, is nothing and is nitpicking her challenger to keep the spotlight off of her.
Ed Arseholian

Chappaqua, NY

#27 Sep 8, 2012
Now Move On wrote:
Look, if Debbie had something like that in her background, she never would have run or she would have clarified it from the begining.
You really underestimate how crooked this area is. Things like that are hidden all of the time from the public or covered up. For example, people know there was some sort of pay to play going on with Libous' lake house. Unfortunately, knowing and proving are different things though.
Pardon Me

Corning, NY

#28 Sep 8, 2012
Doesn't The President of The United States Smoke?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BC Voice Owner Guilty 4 hr Squid 166
NYS missingpersons="Retired" NYS troop C in Flo... 5 hr Old Smokey Auburn 14
model citizens Thu blm no they dont 1
Pressconnets reporter Anthony James Borrelli Wed Failed Reporter B... 9
Why does Binghamton and Broome County suck so bad? (Apr '12) Jan 18 conklincolt 74
News Bank Robbery: Suspect nabbed in Binghamton Jan 9 Mariah Carey 1
Loud boom Jan 9 Mariah Carey 4

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Binghamton Mortgages