Mayor Ryan late again, city suffers more

Mayor Ryan late again, city suffers more

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Andrew Black

Mount Carmel, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
"BINGHAMTON - Binghamton is one of three cities out of 61 in New York that have yet to file 2011 annual update documents, or AUD reports, which are required by statute and consist of municipalities reporting various financial data with the state."

Once again, further proof of Mayor Matthew T.Ryan's incompetence. He will be on time for his parade tomorrow, though, you can be sure of that.

The City of Binghamton cannot get rid of this clown and his Citizen Action/Working Families Party cronies fast enough.

I can't believe Matt Ryan didn't blame George Bush or fracking for the delay....
Brokeback Ryan

Windsor, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Now Mayor Moron still can't pay the HUD loan he unnecessarily took on for The Regency Hotel.

Remember how the Ryan apologists and liars tried to tell people the millions in HUD loans had all been paid off?

Remember how Ryan tried to tell us in a Guest view point a week or so ago how he had more money in the General Fund than when he got into office? Well, if Ryan actually paid the past dues debts and truly accounted for what the city owes, the fund would be completely depleted. Ryan has just misrepresented things.

What's new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broome County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) 3 min Almost 3
The City verses The Union Hotel (the real story) 2 hr Bob 8
Disjointed speaking style indicates cognitive d... 4 hr nut job 2
Police Forces Are Sending A Message 4 hr not in my backyard 3
What's Garo have to be excited about before pri... Wed GodFather 9
[email protected] Tue conklincolt 4
Tenney is official part of DC swamp! Tue conklincolt 5

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance