Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

This is your friend Arturo. Glad to see you are going over your old posts and revising them. As you know, Michael you have presented a lot of false information here. I am glad at least you are trying to rectify some of your errors.

Arturo
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Howdy there lil Kerri G troll...

I see you've had yet another sex change... what happened... did you get bored of time traveling to get Starbuck's Steel cards after giving birth to twins that you didn't know you had which may or may not have been born breached while you were sitting in a bathtub in your Victorian home under a bridge after you had finished following the wild elephant herds of Norwich NY to learn how to be a parent ?

LOL !!!

:-P
Gaffer McGee

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
Howdy there lil Kerri G troll...
I see you've had yet another sex change... what happened... did you get bored of time traveling to get Starbuck's Steel cards after giving birth to twins that you didn't know you had which may or may not have been born breached while you were sitting in a bathtub in your Victorian home under a bridge after you had finished following the wild elephant herds of Norwich NY to learn how to be a parent ?
LOL !!!
:-P

You didn't mention castration or the potty...
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Gaffer McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't mention castration or the potty...
I figured there were enough comments about your fantasies about wanting to castrate / physically harm others... so I didn't mention it... same goes with your many scat fantasies that you've spammed this site with in the past...
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Kerri Arturo loooooooovvvvees the potty talk.
AlphonseT

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Where are you Michael? Did you finally give up?
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

He's ignoring you. Get a clue.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

AlphonseT wrote:
Did you finally give up?
I and most other users did "give up" trying to have any rational or meaningful conversations with you... quite simply because you've made it abundantly clear to everyone that you aren't capable of such things...

Glad to have cleared that up !

:-)
Mystery Lady

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Michael is finally back, but restrained. It is as if he has been humbled by someone or some event. He finally has come to his senses. Letting others express their opinions without his harsh cut and past accusations. It is pleasant now that he has learned. But what did life hand him that caused this change? He is less aggressive and mean spirited.

The M.L.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Mystery Lady wrote:
Michael is finally back
This obsession of yours with me... you really just can't help yourself... get some help or get back on your meds or whatever is needed to put you back on track...

Also...

What sort of comments were you expecting from me / anyone else... other than what you've already been told e.g. everyone finds your father - daughter dance rape and similar fantasies to be both disturbing and disgusting...
The real Kerri G

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Incest is disturbing and disgusting and the father-daughter dances promote it.

Glad you are back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Binghamton Forum right now

Search the Binghamton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr lionland 6,326
Is Tom Libous a secret partner in Piccirilli, S... 23 hr One of the Good Old Boys 1
Catholic Charities To Bring Illegals Here Fri bottlecap 3
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
Kraham political comeback Fri Primary On 1
Walsh fronting For Seneca Indians Fri Landshark 8
Denver Jones Submits 1700 signatures to Challen... Thu Primary On 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Binghamton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••