Arturo

Endicott, NY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
This is your friend Arturo. Glad to see you are going over your old posts and revising them. As you know, Michael you have presented a lot of false information here. I am glad at least you are trying to rectify some of your errors.

Arturo
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Howdy there lil Kerri G troll...

I see you've had yet another sex change... what happened... did you get bored of time traveling to get Starbuck's Steel cards after giving birth to twins that you didn't know you had which may or may not have been born breached while you were sitting in a bathtub in your Victorian home under a bridge after you had finished following the wild elephant herds of Norwich NY to learn how to be a parent ?

LOL !!!

:-P
Gaffer McGee

Endicott, NY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
Howdy there lil Kerri G troll...
I see you've had yet another sex change... what happened... did you get bored of time traveling to get Starbuck's Steel cards after giving birth to twins that you didn't know you had which may or may not have been born breached while you were sitting in a bathtub in your Victorian home under a bridge after you had finished following the wild elephant herds of Norwich NY to learn how to be a parent ?
LOL !!!
:-P

You didn't mention castration or the potty...
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Gaffer McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't mention castration or the potty...
I figured there were enough comments about your fantasies about wanting to castrate / physically harm others... so I didn't mention it... same goes with your many scat fantasies that you've spammed this site with in the past...
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Kerri Arturo loooooooovvvvees the potty talk.
AlphonseT

Endicott, NY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Where are you Michael? Did you finally give up?
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
He's ignoring you. Get a clue.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#8 Jan 17, 2013
AlphonseT wrote:
Did you finally give up?
I and most other users did "give up" trying to have any rational or meaningful conversations with you... quite simply because you've made it abundantly clear to everyone that you aren't capable of such things...

Glad to have cleared that up !

:-)
Mystery Lady

Endicott, NY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Michael is finally back, but restrained. It is as if he has been humbled by someone or some event. He finally has come to his senses. Letting others express their opinions without his harsh cut and past accusations. It is pleasant now that he has learned. But what did life hand him that caused this change? He is less aggressive and mean spirited.

The M.L.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Mystery Lady wrote:
Michael is finally back
This obsession of yours with me... you really just can't help yourself... get some help or get back on your meds or whatever is needed to put you back on track...

Also...

What sort of comments were you expecting from me / anyone else... other than what you've already been told e.g. everyone finds your father - daughter dance rape and similar fantasies to be both disturbing and disgusting...
The real Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Incest is disturbing and disgusting and the father-daughter dances promote it.

Glad you are back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Garo have to be excited about before pri... 4 hr conklincolt 3
Tenney is official part of DC swamp! 4 hr conklincolt 3
garo kachadorian to be sentenced next week 9 hr GEORGE 104
Police Forces Are Sending A Message 15 hr BLM 1
Lots of free parking downtown 19 hr MeterMaid 6
I was banned from BCVOICE!!!! Sun mulligan 47
[email protected] May 19 Really 3

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance