First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Josh

Bath, NY

#1 Apr 28, 2012
It is Saturday night. Time to toke up. Put the Metallica on.
jake

Lawrenceville, PA

#2 Apr 28, 2012
why should Saturday night be any differnt from any other day or night for you,you fried brained idiot!
jake

Lawrenceville, PA

#3 Apr 28, 2012
google earth know's where you are now, you will be busted. haaaa, toke up and get paranoid the dog's are coming
jake

Lawrenceville, PA

#4 Apr 28, 2012
I know where you live and hang out, i'll see ya wearing orange picking up trash along the highway's.
Josh

Bath, NY

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Dude,

Come on baby light my fire
Kerri G Lavanka

Bath, NY

#6 Apr 28, 2012
everybody must get stoned

Dylan
Jerry Garcia

Lawrenceville, PA

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Josh, you shouldn't smoke any of that stuff, you are stupid enough already.
jake

Lawrenceville, PA

#9 Apr 28, 2012
The airline ticket's just went up in smoke.
Josh

Bath, NY

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Cool is Cool, Square is Square
If you were a circle you would be cool
If you were a square, you would be a square
Fog brings clear
I see now
What I did not see before.

Oh boy, do a I ever

Party on Garth, Party On
Anna

Bath, NY

#12 Apr 29, 2012
I think the posters are encouraging reckless behavior by Josh and Kerri. It is clear that they are the real victims here while the crowd eggs them on. As a registered social worker, I deal with the aftermath of this kind of activity. My MSW gives keen insight to situations like this and the posters are the root cause of what went on last night
jake

Lawrenceville, PA

#13 Apr 29, 2012
They're not to smart then are they anna. they think of themself as being cool when they really know all they have is stupidity. it really show's and you can't deny that, if you do then your still a fake in your so called profession.
Jerry Garcia

Lawrenceville, PA

#15 Apr 29, 2012
Anna, they bring it on themselves and you too are an enabler
Jack

Vienna, VA

#16 Apr 29, 2012
Anna wrote:
I think the posters are encouraging reckless behavior by Josh and Kerri. It is clear that they are the real victims here while the crowd eggs them on. As a registered social worker, I deal with the aftermath of this kind of activity. My MSW gives keen insight to situations like this and the posters are the root cause of what went on last night
Let me get this straight Anne...the posters are responsible for Kerri's and Josh's reckless behavior??? You mean the posters that have been critical of their self destructive behaviors??? You mean the posters that react to the outlandish comments that Kerri, Josh and you make? You mean those posters????

I'd really like to know....you claim you are a social worker. Has there ever been a case where you counciled a client to stop destructive behavior? Have you ever tried to empower your clients into making better life choices, so that they can improve their stations in life? Are you ever constructively critical of your clients when they come to you with problems? I'm guessing you tell them that nothing is their fault. that their problems are a result of others. I suspect that you are a grade A, enabler.
Anna

Bath, NY

#17 Apr 29, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight Anne...the posters are responsible for Kerri's and Josh's reckless behavior??? You mean the posters that have been critical of their self destructive behaviors??? You mean the posters that react to the outlandish comments that Kerri, Josh and you make? You mean those posters????
I'd really like to know....you claim you are a social worker. Has there ever been a case where you counciled a client to stop destructive behavior? Have you ever tried to empower your clients into making better life choices, so that they can improve their stations in life? Are you ever constructively critical of your clients when they come to you with problems? I'm guessing you tell them that nothing is their fault. that their problems are a result of others. I suspect that you are a grade A, enabler.

I am simply stating facts. The mob of which you are one is encouraging them for their own amusement. If anyone is "enabling" it is the wild crowd that waits for the latest posts and then has at it. Because of my training and educational nackround you will not be able to goad me. I have an MSW and I have seen many lives ruined by those who claimed to be innocent bystanders or observers. I have also helped many recover from the pressure put on them by the wrong crowd who gets off on destructive behavior.

Yes, I believe that Kerri and Josh are the victims. It is pretty clear by the way all of you are protesting too much.
Jack

Vienna, VA

#18 Apr 29, 2012
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
I am simply stating facts. The mob of which you are one is encouraging them for their own amusement. If anyone is "enabling" it is the wild crowd that waits for the latest posts and then has at it. Because of my training and educational nackround you will not be able to goad me. I have an MSW and I have seen many lives ruined by those who claimed to be innocent bystanders or observers. I have also helped many recover from the pressure put on them by the wrong crowd who gets off on destructive behavior.
Yes, I believe that Kerri and Josh are the victims. It is pretty clear by the way all of you are protesting too much.
No, you are stating opinion not fact. The "mob" is not enabling them...far from it, we are critical of their ideas and behaviors. An enabler would be someone who validates their positions and behaviors in spite of not necessarily agreeing with them or knowing them to be wrong. Now I know you may be a personal friend with both Josh and Kerri, and I am not, nor should I be privy to any personal conversations you may have with them, but on this forum you are a classic enabler.

Of course I enjoy posting and debating topics. There is nothing wrong with finding amusement in posting. I think you will find, my posts for the most part are researched and make direct challenges to comments and positions that you, Kerri and Josh make. I won't deny that at times they are loaded with sarcasm and occasionally snarky. I can't speak for the rest of the "mob", but my snarkiness is due to not getting a straight answer out of any of you.

I now know that Kerri has been lying and is only a high school student. She will get a pass from me for being young, naive and immature. You however, are educated and should be able to support your positions and at the very least make a compelling argument for your ideas.
jake

Lawrenceville, PA

#19 Apr 29, 2012
Never seen a post from you giving joah and kerri any advice to try and make it on they're own and to get off drug's, therefore your are a failure. your encouraging them to live they're life's to receive and not give, proven fact's on this site they hait old people and want all there money for drug's.
jake

Lawrenceville, PA

#20 Apr 29, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are stating opinion not fact. The "mob" is not enabling them...far from it, we are critical of their ideas and behaviors. An enabler would be someone who validates their positions and behaviors in spite of not necessarily agreeing with them or knowing them to be wrong. Now I know you may be a personal friend with both Josh and Kerri, and I am not, nor should I be privy to any personal conversations you may have with them, but on this forum you are a classic enabler.
Of course I enjoy posting and debating topics. There is nothing wrong with finding amusement in posting. I think you will find, my posts for the most part are researched and make direct challenges to comments and positions that you, Kerri and Josh make. I won't deny that at times they are loaded with sarcasm and occasionally snarky. I can't speak for the rest of the "mob", but my snarkiness is due to not getting a straight answer out of any of you.
I now know that Kerri has been lying and is only a high school student. She will get a pass from me for being young, naive and immature. You however, are educated and should be able to support your positions and at the very least make a compelling argument for your ideas.
Very well said Jack, I can't put word's together like that without takeing alot of time. thanks'.
Josh

Bath, NY

#21 Apr 29, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
Stoned and stupid, what a combo ...
We are high on an Astral plain.

Cut out of our scene. Being freaked out an't cool dude.
We are not Clark Kents dude. We are the real thing. Kerri is the coolest hippie chick.

U J M
JJ

T G J

Look what's happening in the Street
Gotta Revolution Gotta Revolution
jake

Lawrenceville, PA

#22 Apr 29, 2012
OMG!. once again josh skips and bypasses post with knowledge and true fact's becuse he can't deal with it, perfect exsample of the weak and stupid. right AAAAAAANNNNNNNNA!
Tyrone

Corning, NY

#23 Apr 29, 2012
If you don't want my opinion, don't post on a public board, dolt. Kerri is not a cool hippie chick, she nothing more than a dumb stoned skank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to wreck ones career 5 hr rope a dope 1
A Parents Story 5 hr rope a dope 6
Baltimore and Binghamton 8 hr Rope a dope 4
hey punk mets? 8 hr Moving day 2
it's true 20 hr San Diego 1
to cure people of any disease or stop and preve... Thu Little Johnny 2
Who is Jared Karahm? Thu Boneurmom 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Binghamton Mortgages