Senior refuses to pay for gasoline

Senior refuses to pay for gasoline

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Mystery Lady

Endicott, NY

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I was helping a elderly man with some errands and when I went to fill my tank the bill came to over sixty dollars. The gentleman refused to pay for the fuel that was used for running him around town even though he has plenty of money. It is amazing that someone could be so heartless.
yikes

Clarksville, AR

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Gee Kerri is this the kind of "help" you are talking about? what about all your talk about how people should give what they have. Oh I forgot it only counts if THEY are giving to YOU. You continually spout on here how much good you do for people out of the kindness of your heart. News for you kindness of your heart does not come with a bill. If you are going to charge for your services you are entitled to do that in this free market society you so despise, but, let them know UP FRONT your rate for services and then insist they pay before you go. That makes it really simple, that way they know up front you are not "helping" but simply providing a service for a fee. How much did you charge the senior you claim to have taken to Turning Stone Thursday?
Demographic Equity

Endicott, NY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Mystery Lady you are the victim of a very stingy person. This senior used you. Please sue him in Small Claims. He should not be allowed to use a good family like yours.
yikes

Clarksville, AR

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Demographic Equity wrote:
Mystery Lady you are the victim of a very stingy person. This senior used you. Please sue him in Small Claims. He should not be allowed to use a good family like yours.
AND HERE ARE THE TRUE COLORS AGAIN!!! posting under another name Kerri say sue people you are supposed to be "helping". In another post you say EVERYONE should put themselves last and give ALL they have to help their fellow man but here you say you should sue people for accepting what you call charity. If you really do have Meso as you claim in the other thread than we can only hope that it keeps you from posting. We all know you do not by the way but it does offer hope that you will go away.
LOLz

Hallstead, PA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
I highly doubt the elderly man required so much driving around that you spent $60 in gas solely running his errands. You probably used like $5/$10 running his errand and felt entitled to a full tank of gas for your "generosity" in helping him. Way to take advantage of the elderly, Kerri. You are the lowest of the low.
Mystery Lady

Endicott, NY

#6 Feb 17, 2013
I thought we cleared up the fact that I am not Kerri.

I took Mr, Senior to the grocery store, he bought sixty dollars and their were a few of my items and he stopped the clerk and sternly said: "These aren't mine". Cost me twenty three bucks, Then he wanted to go get some "cheer". He bought a big bottle of James and Son whiskey and I put some little bottles of Kahula for my coffee and he told me that I was not old enough to drink.

Then on to the drug store to pick up his medicine and refused to pay for some personal sanitary items for me, even though he bought other stuff for himself including pipe,tobacco.

Took him to the barber.

He bought lunch to go at a restaurant and didn't get me anything, I told him I was hungry.

Finally, the gas station and his lottery. When I put my name on the tickets in case we won. He got very angry,

Now who got took advantage of?
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Grocery stores don's sell whiskey, your makeing up stories.
Mystery Lady

Endicott, NY

#8 Feb 17, 2013
If you could read... You see that the grocery and liquor store were sperate. "Then he wanted some cheer"......

Mr, Senoir took advantage of me and ripped me off.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Now you can go back and read your statement over again, nothing said about a liquor store. but go ahead and keep going, i'm having fun.
LOLz

Hallstead, PA

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Explain how he took advantage of you? He didn't buy your items for you so that's taking advantage? Sounds like you were trying to take advantage of him to me.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Mystery Lady wrote:
I thought we cleared up the fact that I am not Kerri.
Actually no...

You've made quite the opposite clear in numerous threads and examples as to how have been provided...

Now lets review your little piece of fiction... you were supposedly helping some older gentleman out of the kindness of your heart when...
I took Mr, Senior to the grocery store, he bought sixty dollars and their were a few of my items and he stopped the clerk and sternly said: "These aren't mine". Cost me twenty three bucks,
You tried to scam him out of $23 and got caught... and then...
Then he wanted to go get some "cheer". He bought a big bottle of James and Son whiskey and I put some little bottles of Kahula for my coffee and he told me that I was not old enough to drink.
You tried to scam him out of about another $10 i.e. when I bought some mixes for my Xmas party the little bottles of Kaluha I saw at the checkout where $3 to $4 each...

And you got caught... and then...
Then on to the drug store to pick up his medicine and refused to pay for some personal sanitary items for me, even though he bought other stuff for himself including pipe,tobacco.
It seems those would be items you could have gotten at the grocery store... so the question that comes to mind - were these the same items that you tried to trick him into paying for you during that part of the trip ?
Took him to the barber.
Then I guess there wasn't any way to scam him into paying to get your hair cut...:-P
He bought lunch to go at a restaurant and didn't get me anything, I told him I was hungry.
I'm guessing he was worried about how obese you've become... maybe even suggested you get some more exercise by riding your bike some more ?
Finally, the gas station and his lottery. When I put my name on the tickets in case we won. He got very angry,
Now that was just sleazy behavior on your part... grabbing the guy's tickets and putting your name on them in the hope of thieving any winnings he might get... for shame !!!
Now who got took advantage of?
Let's add it up...

Your tale of helping a senior wasn't help at all... instead you expected / tried to scam him to pay:

-$60 for gas for your car ( i.e. apx 300 miles worth of gasoline )
-$23 in items at a grocery store
-$10 at least in liquor
-$10 one would imagine for a lunch

That is - you wanted him to pay you more than $100... and that's not even counting the trying to scam on the lottery tickets...

Even if this is another of your little fictions - as it appears to be - even suggesting such behavior on your / anyone's part is acceptable is atrocious !!!

Shame on you !!!
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Thanks Michael for your little time spent on true facts of a liar who seems to me a total basket case one way or the other, I'm sure like always at this time of day that the whole town of Norwich wont be back until 3AM to start another discussion of how her/his tricks dont work and how the whole world is unfair.
Mystery Lady

Endicott, NY

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Michael, the figures are very close to the correct ones and that is why I feel so used.
I guess it depends on your viewpoint. I think he was in the power position because he has more than enough income. I am providing a service and he wants a free ride.
I am struggling and he is not, So shouldn't he help out?
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Mystery Lady wrote:
I guess it depends on your viewpoint.
Posting a story about one person ( supposedly you ) trying to scam another ( supposedly a senior citizen ) for more than $100... and using the claim that you believe such behavior is ok because the target of the scam is someone you think can afford it... is imho - immoral and despicable behavior...

I'm pretty certain most other folks would agree with me...

Now why don't you go back into your hole and try to think up another wierd set of stories to entertain us with "Kerri" ...
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#15 Feb 17, 2013
When ever i see old person in public with a need of help i always help them out in anyways needed without a charge. I always return a thank you from them simply by saying it's my pleasure. so i call myself and others like me a true American.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something very strange going on in Minneapolis 5 hr Bos 2
Our veterans are dying 5 hr Vet 2
Owego Gardens endangering its retired tenants 5 hr advocate 1
Why does Bijoy Datta lie? (Aug '12) 6 hr Rich 39
How to measure 16 hr Matt Ryan 5
Indicted Sat Biggy 5
Tarfreek Abdelazim RUNNING FOR MAYOR? Jul 20 Dork 27

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance