New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Really

Burbank, CA

#12539 Oct 10, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can't balance the national checkbook. That disqualifies him for a second term.
Romney/Ryan can.
It's that simple. All else is distraction.
Except that romney's plan would call for trillions unneeded spending, a cut in taxes, and no cuts in current spending,

But no, facts are a distraction.
Geoff

Phoenix, AZ

#12540 Oct 10, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can't balance the national checkbook. That disqualifies him for a second term.
Romney/Ryan can.
It's that simple. All else is distraction.
Obama can't fix a terrible economy that he worsened.....so he came up with a BS obamacare.....Gotta vote for Romney.....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12541 Oct 10, 2012
democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
once again,you show your stupidity.if you had read my earlier posts,you'd have read,where i said,i never wanted a pistol,or ever felt the need for one,not my cup of tea.but then again,you being stupid is no surprise.your wife does give an excellent blow job,so at least you got that going for you.
Pathetic troll, ever spit teeth? Just asking.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12543 Oct 10, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Would you let us all know where you got these numbers.
Lets see on 12/31/00 the debt was 5.662 trillion and on 12/31/08 it was 10.699 Trillion
I think that is a lot more than what you are telling us ,isn't it 5.077 Trillion NOT 3.499?
Again I would like to see where you get your numbers every where I have looked it has been 5 Trillion or a little more.
You can go back and look up some of my posts on this subject and fine all the sites I have listed
Have a nice night
You can mark these posts " spam, Racy, and disagree " All you want, it doesn't matter when you can't put up links to FACTS.
I have put up links to the facts that back up what I post
So just when are we going to see these links that prove your numbers are fact the way you say they are?
You keep saying your numbers are facts so let us see the sites and articles where you got the info so that we can read them for ourselves.
Have a nice night
Tired of it

Utica, NY

#12544 Oct 10, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that romney's plan would call for trillions unneeded spending, a cut in taxes, and no cuts in current spending,
Do you get tired of pretending to be stupid in order for you to keep the job or check? Is THAT somehow 'Bush's Fault' too? I think before you worry too much about the etehrial trillions in debt Romney may or may not accrue, you should look at the clown who's spent 16 Trillions and killed countless Americans in new and extended wars?

How do you explain away the many examples of Obama's undelivered promises and plans? Are you off your fkn rocker? I'd love to know what you do to put food on your table because anyone who seriously considers voting for Barack Obama once again is feeding on the waste, incompetence or largess of the current Liberal heavy system, which thankfully looks like it's about to self correct just the way all the wackos went Democrat in 06 and 08 Blaming Bush for his faults and then some. I blame this on campaign spending laws, lobbiests and the stupid fkin people who vote for some wackadoo that loves the idea that half of us are going to pay the way for the other half and then be asked for more.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12545 Oct 10, 2012
democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't trust Romney. He shouldn't make my son's death part of his political agenda," Barbara Doherty told WHDH-TV in Boston, in an interview that aired Wednesday. "It's wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama." Just thought you would like to know,what the mother really thinks of romney,you ass wipe.
Just thought you would like to know what the mother really thinks of Obama, you ass wipe!

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Vaughn-SEAL-...
really

Burbank, CA

#12546 Oct 10, 2012
Tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>Do you get tired of pretending to be stupid in order for you to keep the job or check?
Dude I work for the world's largest entertainment company in a high position...wtf are you talking about?
Tired of it wrote:
Is THAT somehow 'Bush's Fault' too? I think before you worry too much about the etehrial trillions in debt Romney may or may not accrue, you should look at the clown who's spent 16 Trillions

So your argument is that because someone accrued debt...we should vote someone into office without looking at his qualifications? Do you not think for 5 seconds?
Tired of it wrote:
and killed countless Americans in new and extended wars?

..What? Obama ended Iraq. Obama has set a close date for Afghanistan. We have no new wars. Wtf are you talking about? Are complaining about the unforceen surge in attacks in afghanistan...good thing were getting out.
Tired of it wrote:
How do you explain away the many examples of Obama's undelivered promises and plans?
He compromized or was blocked by Congress. Also if you look at his percentage of fulfilled promises to that of the entire republican party, hes far ahead.
Tired of it wrote:
I blame this on campaign spending laws, lobbiests and the stupid fkin people who vote for some wackadoo that loves the idea that half of us are going to pay the way for the other half and then be asked for more.
What are you talking about? Also campaign finance laws? You know whos fighting for those and utilizing them the most. REPUBLICANS ESPECIALLY MITT ROMNEY...WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. CAN YOU NOT USE GOOGLE.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#12547 Oct 10, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Detail what exactly these "trillions in unneeded spending" consist of, please - citing Romney campaign sources as back-up.

More critically, please detail the greater cuts in current spending being promised by Obama, linking Obama campaign sources backing these up, please.

I will vote for whichever of them is promising the bigger federal spending cuts.

Truth Police

Garden City, NY

#12548 Oct 10, 2012
Topix: Innocent Man's Life Destroyed by Anonymous Online ...
abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innocent-mans... ...
Truth Police

Garden City, NY

#12549 Oct 10, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> You can mark these posts " spam, Racy, and disagree " All you want, it doesn't matter when you can't put up links to FACTS.
I have put up links to the facts that back up what I post
So just when are we going to see these links that prove your numbers are fact the way you say they are?
You keep saying your numbers are facts so let us see the sites and articles where you got the info so that we can read them for ourselves.
Have a nice night
Stop drinking, go to bed.
Truth Police

Garden City, NY

#12550 Oct 10, 2012
Romney has plans to sell Big Bird to China for 16 trillion dollars
Truth Police

Garden City, NY

#12551 Oct 10, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Detail what exactly these "trillions in unneeded spending" consist of, please - citing Romney campaign sources as back-up.
More critically, please detail the greater cuts in current spending being promised by Obama, linking Obama campaign sources backing these up, please.
I will vote for whichever of them is promising the bigger federal spending cuts.
I will vote for whichever one gives me an obama phone
Truth Police

Garden City, NY

#12552 Oct 10, 2012
This is the phone I want, you can get it through fool stamps program;

&fe ature=player_embedded
Truth Police

Garden City, NY

#12553 Oct 10, 2012
democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
once again,you show your stupidity.if you had read my earlier posts,you'd have read,where i said,i never wanted a pistol,or ever felt the need for one,not my cup of tea.but then again,you being stupid is no surprise.your wife does give an excellent blow job,so at least you got that going for you.
If you were one of the seven dwarfs, who would you be besides dopey?
Truth Police

Garden City, NY

#12554 Oct 10, 2012
Is this the Tokyo Stock Price Index?
really

Burbank, CA

#12555 Oct 10, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Spending Cuts include ending our currently active wars and reducing unnecessary military spending, as well as cutting all unnecessary health spending that is already covered under obamacare such as 700 billion in spending to insurance companies that is already subsidized under obamacare amounting to 4 trillion in cuts ontop of the already 2 trillion put in place.

http://secure.assets.bostatic.com/resources/D...
(from obama's campaign site)

Romney plans to add 2 trillion in defense spending to the deficit and vows to lower taxes on all citizens.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
(links to campaign material in there)

However when it comes to spending cuts, on his site romney only shows an estimate 500 billion (approximate) spending cuts and in person has only ever specified repealing some of obamacare (except the expensive parts) and cutting PBS which amounts to 0.01% of national spending and 6 hours of defense spending.

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/spending

So thats 4 trillion of savings for obama

net -1.5 trillion for Romney...
oblamer

United States

#12556 Oct 11, 2012
Obama has over spent over 1400 billion per year that is he added 6 TRILLION to debt in less than 4 years. He borrowed from China and spent 6 trillion he did't have.
oblamer

United States

#12557 Oct 11, 2012
Obama used the credit card of China to over spend 6 trillion dollars, obama mortgaged the future od our children and grand children.
oblamer

United States

#12558 Oct 11, 2012
The Obama tax inxrease, the largest tax increase in history, goes into effect Jan 2013
oblamer

United States

#12559 Oct 11, 2012
Obama went into the piggy banks of future generations and robbed their money to give to his campaign contributors. Each American child born starts live with 100,000 dollars of obama debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is ginny weedon? 1 hr Vinny Leland 15
superintendent of public works 1 hr broome doom 3
Guilty Verdict 10 hr JB Buttsavage 11
NYC sending single pregnant girls to Broome 12 hr Buttkicker 5
Blacktop at cold temps does not work 12 hr fatbat 3
Harvey Electronics 13 hr fatbat 3
Cynthia tucker today's paper 15 hr paul 11
Binghamton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web