Next Last
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#63 Dec 13, 2012
I'll check out egg and tiger.
Kelly

Endicott, NY

#64 Dec 23, 2012
Actually fasting might be in order. Gluttony is no way to celebrate the birth of The Savior.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#65 Dec 23, 2012
I did the neighborhood X-mas party last night that I was talking about having...

It did fairly well with a couple of dozen folks attending... and I made sure there was more than enough ( too much - lol !) food and drink for everyone... and I think everyone had a good time - especially considering there were still several people hanging around at 2 am...

;-)

The only disappointing part was that a big reason I did it was due to listening to some of the ( very ) long term residents here talking about neighborhood X-mas parties back 30 and more years ago... so I made a point of telling them about it / inviting them... and even started it at 6 pm... and while they all said they would come or at least try to come to it... only one out of the half dozen actually showed up...

Who knows... maybe they'll hear about this year's party from folks... and if I do it again next year - they'll show up at that one...

Anyway...

Thanks for the recipe / party ideas... and I hope everyone has a great holiday season !
Colin

Endicott, NY

#66 Dec 23, 2012
Michael wrote:
I did the neighborhood X-mas party last night that I was talking about having...
It did fairly well with a couple of dozen folks attending... and I made sure there was more than enough ( too much - lol !) food and drink for everyone... and I think everyone had a good time - especially considering there were still several people hanging around at 2 am...
;-)
The only disappointing part was that a big reason I did it was due to listening to some of the ( very ) long term residents here talking about neighborhood X-mas parties back 30 and more years ago... so I made a point of telling them about it / inviting them... and even started it at 6 pm... and while they all said they would come or at least try to come to it... only one out of the half dozen actually showed up...
Who knows... maybe they'll hear about this year's party from folks... and if I do it again next year - they'll show up at that one...
Anyway...
Thanks for the recipe / party ideas... and I hope everyone has a great holiday season !

I thought you were from Elmira. Hum, out for a holiday troll are you? Truth is that nobody cares about your antics. They are much more interested in Kerri and her Friends they seem genuine and authentic. You strike me as being a phony baloney.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#67 Dec 23, 2012
Colin wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were from Elmira.
Well lil alternate personality of our Kerri G troll...

I've clearly stated I'm from Elmira on numerous occasions... and you've also pointed out that fact in the past...

So what are you babbling about -or- is this just another of your posts highlighting that your memory is really and truly mangled from your extensive drug use... to the point that you've forgotten what you've already read and written ?!
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#68 Dec 23, 2012
Michael wrote:
;-)
Anyway...
Thats great, everyday should be a holiday, i started my activities today and gave myself the rest of the year off from work, Merry Christmas to all.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#69 Dec 24, 2012
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>Thats great, everyday should be a holiday, i started my activities today and gave myself the rest of the year off from work, Merry Christmas to all.
I said the same thing to myself yesterday about taking the rest of the year off... then just a couple of hours later was back to fixing a friend's laptop - that just went out / got dropped off and HAD to be working for Christmas...

Oh well... lol !!!

With that said... Merry Christmas back at you and the rest of the forum users...
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

#70 Dec 25, 2012
Merry christmas, Michael,Jake, Jack & Tyrone... hope Santa brought you lots of goodies!
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#71 Dec 25, 2012
Same back to you LOLz !

On the present's side of things...

So far I have 4 POUNDS of chocolate ( 3 different presents were various packs including one giant 2+ lb box )... a bottle of Bailey's... a bottle of Kahlua... and a bottle of wine...

Not that I'm complaining but I'm not sure what's going on... as normally it is gift cards and stuff like that... but this year I think my friends are trying to turn me into a diabetic alcoholic... or maybe they just wanted to make sure there was something to drink etc. next time they visit...

Anyway - hope everyone is having a good one... as for me... now I'm going to go do the road show part of the day and see some folks I know / eat their food...

:-)
Tyrone

Corning, NY

#72 Dec 25, 2012
LOLz wrote:
Merry christmas, Michael,Jake, Jack & Tyrone... hope Santa brought you lots of goodies!
Merry Xmas to you too LOLz, and to the rest of the gang !
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#73 Dec 25, 2012
LOLz wrote:
Merry Christmas to you all too,i'm sure it's been its been just has rejoicing as mine.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#74 Dec 25, 2012
sorry for the hicup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fred Akshar's addiction Tue Bye now 13
Mayor David....WHY?? Tue Nick Gurr Ate My ... 14
What Happened to Oct 16 Fck You all 13
Which is better? Xhibitions or Madam Oars and T... (Feb '12) Oct 15 Dave Duke 12
How many BPD employees feel the same way Oct 15 Dave Duke 21
ButtSeXXx Oct 14 The Thinker 3
Charter Spectrum are incompetent Oct 14 Spectrum indeed b... 1

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Binghamton Mortgages