Hawley Street Garbage - Ryan failure
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Terry Rennia

Montréal, Canada

#27 Apr 24, 2013
Two terms in office, almost eight years wasted, and still Mayor Doofus Ryan can't take care of a simple garbage problem on a couple properties immediately across the street from city hall.

Remember his "Garbage Summit"!

What a disgrace, what a failure he has been.

Hawley Street trash problem leads to lawsuit
10:28 PM, Mar 22, 2013

BINGHAMTON - After spending nearly a decade urging two mayors to take action, Frederick J. Meagher Jr. is now pursuing a lawsuit demanding the city address problems with the garbage collection site outside his downtown law offices at 15 Hawley St.

The front door of the brick building that houses Meagher's legal practice opens to the collection site, where nearby State Street restaurants and bars drag their garbage bins, trash bags and cardboard boxes filled with empty liquor bottles, often leaving a greasy trail of slime that stains the sidewalk and stinks days after garbage trucks haul away the waste, he said.

"It's something that is just disgraceful,"; he said, adding garbage often piles up over the weekend because pickup doesn't come until Monday.

“Words are words are words.”

Since: Mar 13

Earth

#28 Apr 24, 2013
The multiple flaws and misrepresentations in that post of yours have already been highlighted... yet for some reason you refuse to address those points and instead keep spamming the same exact post here and elsewhere...

It is almost as though you are a believer in the following faulty technique:

"But the most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success."

Not surprising though... I mean - you're as much of a "journalist" as he was an "artist"...

Have a lovely day Arzouian !

Earth

#33 Apr 24, 2013
Btw Arzouian and concerning your latest Facebook post - have you gone completely off the deep end:

"If Mr. Damasevitz wants a revolution he should be thankful the anti-gun bill was defeated thereby keeping more guns and power in the hands of the people.

Nothing prevents dictatorship and irresponsible, unresponsive government better than a well-armed militia, right!"

Holy cow...

I hope for your sake that the local authorities don't read that - and read it in the same way that I am ... that is to say - a threat of violence against politicians that you dislike or don't do what you personally want them to... especially since they're fully aware of your online and real life antics in regard to the current Mayor and other local politicians...

With that in mind and it's just an idea...

If that wasn't what you meant... then perhaps you could spend some time explaining exactly what you were trying to say there so that no one misunderstands... you know - before you have a repeat of what happened to you in Canada...

Good luck !!!
Uptown Sinclair

Plano, TX

#35 Apr 24, 2013
Mr. Arzouian Facebook posts have nothing to do with the topic of this thread, so why post it???

I do not know Mr. Arzouian, yet it seems you spend quite a bit of time "researching" him. You must spend hours each day keeping tabs on him...

Is he a hobby of yours???? Lord only knows why he interests you so much...

You must not have much of a life. If you do, it must be a pathetic one. Do you even work a real job??? I can't see how you can hold down a real job and cyberstalk Mr. Arzouian!!!

Earth

#36 Apr 24, 2013
Uptown Sinclair wrote:
Is he a hobby of yours???? Lord only knows why he interests you so much...
We'll just go with your claim that you don't know anything about him... and with that in mind...

Ed Arzouian has already once been arrested for harassment and drug possession... was found guilty and allowed to plea out i.e. given a no contact order for the former and a discharge on the second... and that's not the only time the authorities have been called / involved due to his behavioral issues...

He has also taken credit for threatening emails I received... he has also scoured the Internet etc. for information on my family and threatened to harass them via phone, email, fax and other ways... he has done the same with my business clients and in that case also insinuated he would be showing up at one of their locations... he publicly admitted on one forum to searching for my phone number to try and harass me that way also... and so on and so forth...

Oh and that and similar behavior is the type you can / will see from him dating back a decade or more... and continuing to present day... the point being that it's not a one off type thing...

So yes...

I and others that have been the target of his various atrocious and disgusting behavior... for the safety of our loved ones... our friends... our associates... and our ourselves... keep track of him and his threats...

Questions ?

Earth

#37 Apr 24, 2013
Uptown Sinclair wrote:
Mr. Arzouian Facebook posts have nothing to do with the topic of this thread, so why post it???
Oh and on a side note...

The OP in this thread... that is - the person AND the post... is tied to Arzouian's rants by virtue of the fact that he posted it under other ids we know / he has inadvertently exposed as being some of his many many alts that he uses to attack and harass other users, politicians, cyclists and just plain ole decent folks...

Glad to have cleared that up for you...

LOL !!!

Earth

#39 Apr 24, 2013
Uptown Sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Arzouian's critics like to bring up these allegations again and again. They never mention the charges being DISMISSED which basically means it never happened!!!!
Actually you are incorrect...

He was slapped with a no contact order as a result of the harassment charges... and that requires a plea bargain i.e. an admission of guilt...

As for the drug charges... same thing... a discharge means being found guilty but being allowed to plea out of a conviction as long as he behaves...

Also just so we are clear... his arrest was reported in no fewer than three newspapers... and on no less than two tv stations...

That's not to mention his own words concerning the drug charges / guilty bit:

"one remaining charge for simple possession. I would have fought that had I another $10,000 or $15,000 to waste."

Yeah... Ed Arzouian saying that despite his recent claims that it was baby powder and similar nonsense... admitting way back when that he indeed was found guilty and allowed to plea... though for some odd reason he thinks that if he threw enough money at the court system he could have bought his way out of it - at least that's how I read it.

Questions ?

Earth

#40 Apr 24, 2013
Btw and something else worth mentioning...

Part of the concern about his behavior is his mention of having a handgun... but here is the odd part - that would require him having a permit which in turn requires a background check which in NY requires a clean record...

So how did he get that permit with the arrests and guilty findings up in Canada on harassment and drug charges... because if he were honest then one would normally think that the local authorities would have denied such a permit...

That's a good question and I'm glad you asked - lol !

The way the Canadian system works is that if you are allowed to do certain types of pleas... e.g. being found guilty but allowed what is called a "discharge" as he did for the drug arrest... then the courts seal and or wipe the records sometime between 1 and 3 years... so a normal background check - if the person doing the check isn't already aware of the charges - will not find a record of them...

In fact...

You would have to know the specific police precinct that had it's officers arrest the criminal... and then contact them directly to retrieve the records... and even then it is a department by department decision whether they keep or destroy the arrest / guilty information... which means having to go to the parties involved e.g. media companies who's employees were threatened - to get the copies given to their legal department... and again that is not likely to happen for a typical background check...

The more ya know eh - and now is it clearer why Arzouian thinks he can get away with lying about the harassment and drug charges he was found guilty of in Canada... even to the point of ( at least claiming ) to have a handgun permit and running around with a weapon in our area of the country ?

Let me know if you have any more questions... and I would be more than happy to provide more quotes directly from him ( online forums etc.) where he admits to what actually happened... before his more recent claims that he walked out of court "scot-free"...

LOL !!!

P.S. On a positive note...

I don't have to worry about his "high priced lawyers" suing me for the truth... because the best case for him is that the records he thinks are hidden would then - I guarantee - become part of the record for the US court system.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#41 Apr 25, 2013
Uptown Sinclair wrote:
I do not know Mr. Arzouian...
Uptown Sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Arzouian's critics ... never mention the charges being DISMISSED which basically means it never happened!!!!
As far as I can tell, Mr. Arzouian is a productive member of society. He has a real job and pays his taxes.
I prime example of why telling the truth means you only have to remember one story and why Ed Arzouian is Broome County's biggest liar.

Being a spooge boy for the Kradjians isn't a 'real job' by the way. It is the only job you could get.

Earth

#42 Apr 25, 2013
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I prime example of why telling the truth means you only have to remember one story and why Ed Arzouian is Broome County's biggest liar.
I don't know if you noticed the following but if you want a laugh then do a search on Google or whatever with the phrase / claim he made up there:

"critics like to bring up these allegations again and again"

Will you look at that - the same lie shows up verbatim on his campaign website... lol !

Btw and I don't know about you but...

I am still waiting for him to also explain his Facebook post... the one I mentioned earlier that comes off potentially as a threat of violence against politicians he doesn't like / doesn't agree with...

I mean when I posted that I was hoping he would at least try to explain what he meant... and that he didn't mean what I and others I know read it as... but instead he just ignored the question and went into his routine of accusing others of engaging in the very antics he has been found criminally guilty of...

Oh well...

I guess he could still pop back in under one of the proxies and explain himself... though at this point I'm not going to be holding my breath waiting for that to happen...

Earth

#45 May 1, 2013
Vallum wrote:
Btw Arzouian and concerning your latest Facebook post - have you gone completely off the deep end:

[etc.]

"Nothing prevents dictatorship and irresponsible, unresponsive government better than a well-armed militia, right!"
I normally hate to quote my own posts but...

It does look like the Facebook folks have removed the post in question by Arzouian that I had quoted... the one up there where it seemed he was advocating threatening armed violence against politicians he dislike or simply disagreed with...

All I can say is it took them long enough to remove such a disgusting post... but either way - good job Facebook !
Leo Webb

Anonymous Proxy

#46 May 2, 2013
I think this topic should be reserved for people who actually live in Binghamton, not pathetic lonely whackjobs in Elmira with nothing better to do than stalk people on Facebook.

There is an Elmira Topix Forum but Michael doesn’t seem to post there or post there as often as here. I wonder why?

Earth

#47 May 2, 2013
Leo Webb wrote:
I think this topic should be reserved for people who actually live in Binghamton, not pathetic lonely whackjobs in Elmira with nothing better to do than stalk people on Facebook.
There is an Elmira Topix Forum but Michael doesn’t seem to post there or post there as often as here. I wonder why?
I must admit that you are pretty darn entertaining...

I mean you're complaining about me posting here when you already know that I have a business interest in Binghamton... and that's not to mention that despite the fact that there are quite a few other folks from the surrounding areas also posting here - you fixate on me and only me...

Don't even get me started on the fact that you insist on using proxies to hide your own location... almost as though you don't live in Binghamton yourself and are trying to hide the fact...

Either that or you were booted from this site / had your IP address banned by the Topix folks due to TOS violations / bad behavior on your part... and as such are "forced" to use those proxies just so you can even post on their site...

Have a lovely day - lol !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rich Davids car issues 8 hr his ex gf 1
speidie fest last night 9 hr buddy - buddy 4
Fred Ashkar Jon Bones Jomes 11 hr alo42 1
Fred Akshar Cronism and phoney 12 hr Realty has called 4
JC Loses Pot Growing Facility 12 hr chdy 6
Ashkar Involed In Dunlop House Raid? 12 hr hes a trump groupie 3
Broome deputy charged 19 hr Tom 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Binghamton Mortgages