Why I Believe by Chip Ingram

Why I Believe by Chip Ingram

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Since: Oct 11

Apalachin NY 13732

#1 Oct 5, 2011
This is a powerful study in support of Christ and the Bible and should be viewed by every Christian and non-Christian. The DVD and study book can be found at Living on the Edge. For a free copy of only the DVD contact me via the forum.
No Heresy Zone

Bath, NY

#2 Oct 5, 2011
There is only one true "Christian" Church formed by Jesus and headed by Peter. Every other Christian Church, Ministry or Movement Is schismatic.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Pastor Chip Ingram or is it Igram? Didn't mention anything about needing and formost asking all for your prayers. Something fishy going on here and i think i know what it is. time for an investigation.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Yup... it's fake.

The person used a real name and regular mail address... so for anyone that does a quick check - it would look legitimate...

The thing is that there really is a Chip Ingram with his own little ministry... but that person / ministry has their own web pages, web store, donation pages, and email addresses i.e. they don't use a a generic Microsoft " live.com " address...

Btw...

I wonder if this is another attempted scam by our Norwich troll... or someone else that saw the troll's nonsense and figured they would give it a try themselves...
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#6 Mar 7, 2013
The fake Pastor Chip Ingram's post is now been erased. thats a good thing. Don't need those type of people around anywhere in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilkes Barre (Jun '17) 2 hr Big Al 6
The Cave. What do you think? 2 hr Big Al 17
Happy New Year 21 hr Iknowmorethanyout... 4
Garo doesn't like Uber (Jun '17) Jan 16 4 wheelinisforinb... 16
BC Voice Is Back! Jan 15 Speedracer 10
BCVoicer Canít Grasp Simple Math Jan 15 Prof 6
Jobs Jan 15 Employer 3

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance