Since: Oct 11

Apalachin NY 13732

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

This is a powerful study in support of Christ and the Bible and should be viewed by every Christian and non-Christian. The DVD and study book can be found at Living on the Edge. For a free copy of only the DVD contact me via the forum.
No Heresy Zone

Montour Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

There is only one true "Christian" Church formed by Jesus and headed by Peter. Every other Christian Church, Ministry or Movement Is schismatic.
Jake

Vestal, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Pastor Chip Ingram or is it Igram? Didn't mention anything about needing and formost asking all for your prayers. Something fishy going on here and i think i know what it is. time for an investigation.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Yup... it's fake.

The person used a real name and regular mail address... so for anyone that does a quick check - it would look legitimate...

The thing is that there really is a Chip Ingram with his own little ministry... but that person / ministry has their own web pages, web store, donation pages, and email addresses i.e. they don't use a a generic Microsoft " live.com " address...

Btw...

I wonder if this is another attempted scam by our Norwich troll... or someone else that saw the troll's nonsense and figured they would give it a try themselves...
Jake

Vestal, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

The fake Pastor Chip Ingram's post is now been erased. thats a good thing. Don't need those type of people around anywhere in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Binghamton Forum right now

Search the Binghamton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,290
Tidings of discomfort and joy 4 hr True Christian witness 141
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr MacDaddyobama 6,188
STOVALL DUMPED from Press & Sun-Bulletin (Sep '13) 6 hr Gabriel13901 21
Lottery Winners should help our poor 6 hr Jake 14
Preston extorts appointees 6 hr Gabriel13901 7
California Earthquake By April 28 19 hr Soothsayer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Binghamton Jobs

•••
•••
•••