Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Eileen

Endicott, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Don't worry, Kerri Eileen, I don't watch any links you post.

Kinda a stupid thread. Please don't watch this. Kinda like your other stupid thread Castration is a surgical proceedure. Really? Who'da thunk it? And we're all on probation. As-if!

You need a frontal labotomy and all your threads make me need a bottle in front of me.
Elizabeth

Endicott, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Play Misty For Me.
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Kerri Elizabeth, play misty for yourself. You've obviously got the internet and you tube figure out... do it yourself.
Missy

Endicott, NY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Play Misty For Me
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Kerri Missy, why do you insist on replying to your own posts? Inquiring minds want to know.
Evelyn

Endicott, NY

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Play Misty For Me
Play Misty For me
Play misty for me play misty for me play misty for me play misty for me play misty for me play misty for me
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#8 Dec 7, 2012
LOLz wrote:
Kerri Missy, why do you insist on replying to your own posts? Inquiring minds want to know.
Just a guess but notice how he also keeps repeating the same things / phrases over and over... a clear indication of a psychological disorder...

One of many possibilities is:

http://anxiety.stjoes.ca/obsessive.htm

Let's just hope and pray that he gets the help he so obviously needs... for his sake and the sake of those around him...
Kerri G

Buffalo, NY

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Hi! My name is Kerri G and I like to post nonsense on a public board and then tell people they can't comment on it. I enjoy posting youtube videos and asking people to NOT watch them because that's the cool thing to do. I also enjoy replying to my own posts becase most people out there don't reply to my posts and I really need someone to notice me. If I reply to my own posts it keeps my threads at the top of the page!

I love me some me, oh yeah!

Oh, and please someone play me some Misty! If not, I'm gonna change my name to Helga or something and ask again! I'll ask all day if I have to, it's not like I have anything better to do!
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#10 Dec 7, 2012
This kerri person and her multi personality disorder and mental problems is useing this site in a form of medicine to make them feel better and not so all alone, I'm going the use the silent treatment and change the subject to Her/his post and let them suffer, anybody who really knows this person and what they're doing should have him/her put away in a safe place like a padded room and given shock treatments.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Wheres my kiss on the A$$!!!
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
only two kisses and a smiley face!?
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Lol...
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Jake wrote:
Wheres my kiss on the A$$!!!
With all the kerri supporters and followers, the number on the judging should go up more then just one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The City verses The Union Hotel (the real story) 17 hr WingDing 14
"Ronald Benjamin, a true inspiration" (Nov '15) 20 hr Timmy 15
Broome County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Almost 3
Disjointed speaking style indicates cognitive d... May 25 nut job 2
Police Forces Are Sending A Message May 25 not in my backyard 3
What's Garo have to be excited about before pri... May 24 GodFather 9
[email protected] May 23 conklincolt 4

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance