Tyrone

Endicott, NY

#21 Feb 7, 2013
Well, I'm sure she's given someone a dose of the clap! HAHAHA
Jack

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Feb 7, 2013
LOLz wrote:
No, Kerri you wont thank anyone. You wouldn't even meet the person at Target this past winter who volunteered to pay for your christmas gifts to thank them. You just wanted them to pay for your stuff without giving thanks.
Talk about delivering a knockout punch! I totally forgot about that guy who volunteered to help her. She wanted nothing more than his money. Some lame excuse about fearing for her safety if I recall.
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Fearing for her safety from a generous person who offered to pay her lay-away bill in a PUBLIC setting but then volunteers to "help" another gentleman, even going so far as to offer to come to his house, without any fear for her safety at all.

Quite contradictory wouldn't you say?
Its me visit

United States

#24 May 9, 2013
Scranton has no gay Bar well one you guys 5772havethree that's great
WNY

Ithaca, NY

#25 May 20, 2013
Why spend so much time minding someone else's business? They are not bothering you, they are minding their own business. Move on, get something going in YOUR life so you won't be watching others.

Since: Jul 14

Endicott, NY

#26 Jul 16, 2014
The word is not necessarily need as much as support. I have visited one of the gay bars and it was as full as any other bar. So, if the three bars are doing a good business then the answer is yes....we need or can support 3 gay bars.
Kevin Breese

Oneonta, NY

#27 Aug 3, 2014
Ummm I grew up in Anchorage, Alaska & they a have more open minded acceptance than Y'all. Our front yard is manicured, we maintain our household, We bring more value to YOUR neighborhood than your biiter comments. Are you Jealous or just Insecure?
jake

Vestal, NY

#28 Aug 3, 2014
Jealous! I have three holes to play with and you got two HAHA, unless your dickie is small enough for the ears and nose, so shut your pie face and stay in the closet with the door closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
commish bratton said the video 2 hr LoL 1
Reducing my tips because of minimum wage increase. 2 hr JB Buttsavage 2
Judge Cawley Signs Search Warrant For Quilt Sho... 3 hr LoL 9
Spaghetti and meatballs should be under $5 3 hr Fred 1
We need lower rents 3 hr Fred 6
Hairstylists must make pretty good money 3 hr Fred 9
Mayor David Kimg of Potholes 4 hr theotherside 8
More from around the web

Binghamton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE