What the experts say on gay marriage

What the experts say on gay marriage

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ashley Dunbar

Endicott, NY

#1 Dec 14, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Ethan Morrow

Endicott, NY

#2 Dec 14, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
CBS Reports

Endicott, NY

#3 Dec 14, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Oh my word... where to start...

Video 1 you linked is Pat Robertson... a person most well known for predicting that the world would end in 1982... and other "expert" opinions... lol !!!

Video 2 shows you're a bit behind the times... as those were the anti-gay and anti-same sex marriage commercials from the last election cycle... but as we all know the citizens of Washington, Maryland and Maine voted to pass those laws... and the citizens of Minnesota voted to not pass a law against same sex marriages...

So at best that one is a case of sour grapes on your part...

Video 3... you do know that Wallace apologized in 1992 and said he should have known better - and it was made during a time that the anti-gay slander machine was firing up to full throttle... so it wouldn't surprise me to find out that it was something assigned to do by his superiors...

But still it is funny to include it in a thread about marriage... considering the fact that he ( Wallace ) was married 4 four time...

Have a nice day !!!
Melissa Fenwick

Endicott, NY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
After Michael's defense of his "lifestyle", watching the videos again has even more meaning. Greco-Roman cultures were wiped out because of rampant sodomy. We have a chance to make people come to their senses and reject the homosexual agenda.
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Kerri, he don't like you and no amount of calling him gay is going to make him interested in you. He just don't like you. Come to grips with it and move on.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Melissa Fenwick wrote:
After Michael's defense of his "lifestyle", watching the videos again has even more meaning. Greco-Roman cultures were wiped out because of rampant sodomy. We have a chance to make people come to their senses and reject the homosexual agenda.
Interesting facts - as opposed to your "opinion"...

Same sex marriages and such were recognized for hundreds of years / during the heyday of Roman civilization... and as for the fall of the empire / civilization... that is most associated with the so called "Christian Emperors"... you know - the folks that led the empire to ruin while doing things like legalizing the persecution and murder of gay people...

The more ya know... right ?

Have a nice day !!!
Allophonse

Endicott, NY

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting facts - as opposed to your "opinion"...
Same sex marriages and such were recognized for hundreds of years / during the heyday of Roman civilization... and as for the fall of the empire / civilization... that is most associated with the so called "Christian Emperors"... you know - the folks that led the empire to ruin while doing things like legalizing the persecution and murder of gay people...
The more ya know... right ?
Have a nice day !!!


What is so great about anal intercourse and fellatio that you can not live without it? Come on fella. The purpose of sex is to reproduce.
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Get real these are modern times....

Are you implying that because I can not reproduce I can't have sex? Because frankly, my opinion is, the only downfall to having sex is people like you might reproduce.
Real Macho Man

Endicott, NY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Check out this video on YouTube:

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

A PHD, do you need any more proof.
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Hey, Kerri, if you were a "real macho man" you wouldn't have to advertise it.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Real Macho Man wrote:
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iPz6zEsAdhAXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
A PHD, do you need any more proof.
Hmmm...

"considered to be engaging in unacceptable behaviour by seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred which might lead to inter-community violence"

That's right... he's actually banned from even entering the UK... and why does it not surprise me that you hold forth someone like that - as a person to be emulated ?

:-P
Save America

Endicott, NY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

We all appreciate Michael's flamboyant zeal and outrageous, emotional opinions. Let's take a cold hard facts from expert researchers.
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#14 Dec 14, 2012
The fact that you post under both men's and women's names makes me think you swing both ways, Kerri. Or are you a hermaphrodite that can't decide which gender you want to be quite yet?
Ellie Miisenberg

Endicott, NY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
LOLz wrote:
The fact that you post under both men's and women's names makes me think you swing both ways, Kerri. Or are you a hermaphrodite that can't decide which gender you want to be quite yet?


Funny, I thought from the way you support sodomy rights, you, yourself might be a funny one.(If you know what I mean).
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Anyone who uses youtube as reference should have their internet access terminated for life.
Fionocchio

Endicott, NY

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Geoff wrote:
Anyone who uses youtube as reference should have their internet access terminated for life.
.

Geoff, posting as Michael or are you Michael posting as Geoff?
Are you both as they say a little funny?
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#18 Dec 14, 2012
You gonna sit there and tell me you don't enjoy/give oral? If you say you don't you're a liar.(BTW - according to the definition oral is sodomy)
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Fionocchio wrote:
<quoted text>.
Geoff, posting as Michael or are you Michael posting as Geoff?
Are you both as they say a little funny?
Said the sad little shut-in posting from Norwich that uses a different name almost every time it posts?

I'm Geoff posting as Geoff.

They have medications that can help you.
Save America

Endicott, NY

#20 Dec 14, 2012
LOLz wrote:
You gonna sit there and tell me you don't enjoy/give oral? If you say you don't you're a liar.(BTW - according to the definition oral is sodomy)
.

So called "oral" pleasure "enjoyment" be damned.
God does not believe in "getting with" "modern times"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Frederick 10 hr The Thinker 29
Judge Cachiolla and Judge Dooley 12 hr Albany 1
News Survey: SUNY Geneseo, Binghamton among nation's... (Jan '08) Thu Jim 23
News Tobacco tax fraud bust nets 14 arrests Thu conklincolt 6
Rick Miller (Oct '14) Dec 12 GOP 13
Jim Testa molested me Dec 11 GARO 5
Fred Akshar's addiction Dec 11 Troop 10

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Binghamton Mortgages