Josef

Endicott, NY

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Does anyone want my Holiday List of ingredients for good food? We can share in-person. No want Michael, to know. He has weak mind like crybaby. No Michael or his thugs please. I have big powerful hands to cook with. Strong Arms. No weak mind. No always complain and blame others for problems.
Jake

Vestal, NY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Josef wrote:
Does anyone want my Holiday List of ingredients for good food? We can share in-person. No want Michael, to know. He has weak mind like crybaby. No Michael or his thugs please. I have big powerful hands to cook with. Strong Arms. No weak mind. No always complain and blame others for problems.
......There he goes again.
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

#3 Dec 12, 2012
You call Michael a baby but you don't want to share! You've got the same mentality as a 2 year old!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why isn't Starbucks in downtown Binghamton 15 min Candi 3
News Recap of Utica's annual St. Patrick's Day parade 20 min Dumbfounded Utican 4
Libous back surgery 1 hr Epitaph 6
Mayor David's Riverside Dr. disaster 1 hr Cousin Buck 9
WNBF caller calls Myaor David GQ Model 4 hr 1290 LOL 1
Restaurant Week Prices Too High 5 hr Uncle Pennybags 10
Let's rally to support our BPD Chief 6 hr Beat 33
Binghamton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Binghamton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]