Jake

Apalachin, NY

#21 Nov 26, 2012
kerri, the parasites you cant see on those leafs make there up inside your body and do damage, they have WORKed there way up into your brain and eaten it away, your a sick moocher
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#22 Nov 26, 2012
Considering there are no leaves on most plants at this time of year should we assume you don't wipe in the winter?
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#23 Nov 26, 2012
I must use oak leafs that I collect with a pine cone to deodorize. The sensation invigorates and is anti-bacterial.
Tyrone

Corning, NY

#24 Nov 26, 2012
Kerri, after you wipe with the leaves and pine cones I suggest you then eat them. The ultimate in recycling! Or, jump in front of a moving bus .....
Jerry Garcia

Johnson City, NY

#25 Nov 26, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
Kerri, after you wipe with the leaves and pine cones I suggest you then eat them. The ultimate in recycling! Or, jump in front of a moving bus .....
I prefer he, she, or whatever do the latter.
Sick

Buffalo, NY

#26 Nov 26, 2012
There is nothing anti-bacterial about using dirty leaves & pine cones to wipe your hoo*ha. Oak trees drop their leaves in winter like most trees do, any left on the tree are dead and crispy and would crumble before your first swipe.

Pine cones for deoderizing? You want your @$$ to smell like a dirty forest floor? You consider that deoderizing? The cones don't smell like the tree you ignorant fool.

Of course you'd find the sensation of a pine cone up your @$$ invigorating.... sick $&*(%
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#27 Nov 26, 2012
When I think of all the water and paper that goes into a single flush I get sick.

I am giving back and saving water for future generations. Renewing the soil with natural fertilizer. Who knows what I am creating for the future good of the planet.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#28 Nov 26, 2012
Francois Rabelais' suggestion:

"But to conclude, I say and maintain that of all arse-wisps, bum-fodders, tail-napkins, bung-hole-cleansers and wipe-breeches, there is none in this world comparable to the neck of a goose, that is well downed, if you hold her head betwixt your legs: and believe me therein upon mine honour; for you will thereby feel in your nockhole a most wonderful pleasure, both in regard of the softness of the said down, and of the temperate heat of the goose; which is easily communicated to the bumgut and the rest of the intestines, insofar as to come even to the regions of the heart and brains. And think not that the felicity of the heroes and demigods, in the Elysian fields, consisteth either in their Ambrosia or Nectar, but in this, that they wipe their tails with the necks of geese."

So I'm just curious... will there be geese in your traveling menagerie ?

:-P
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#29 Nov 27, 2012
Michael wrote:
Francois Rabelais' suggestion:
"But to conclude, I say and maintain that of all arse-wisps, bum-fodders, tail-napkins, bung-hole-cleansers and wipe-breeches, there is none in this world comparable to the neck of a goose, that is well downed, if you hold her head betwixt your legs: and believe me therein upon mine honour; for you will thereby feel in your nockhole a most wonderful pleasure, both in regard of the softness of the said down, and of the temperate heat of the goose; which is easily communicated to the bumgut and the rest of the intestines, insofar as to come even to the regions of the heart and brains. And think not that the felicity of the heroes and demigods, in the Elysian fields, consisteth either in their Ambrosia or Nectar, but in this, that they wipe their tails with the necks of geese."
So I'm just curious... will there be geese in your traveling menagerie ?
:-P

Ignored. Stay out of my business.
Start your own threads.
Jack

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Nov 27, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
<quoted text>
Start your own threads.
Obviously it wasn't ignored.
Tyrone

Corning, NY

#31 Nov 27, 2012
Doesn't look like you ignored him to me you dumb skank ....

Your business is everyone's as long as you post it on here, you pathetic imbecile.
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#32 Nov 27, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
<quoted text>
Start your own threads.
Why should he start his own thread? You start enough for everyone. If you don't want people to comment on your threads, don't start them.
Jerry Garcia

Johnson City, NY

#33 Nov 27, 2012
After reading a post from Kerri, I feel the need to shower. The collective IQ of Norwich suffers because of her.
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#34 Nov 29, 2012
Supporters of this movement are moving to New York because of this issue.
Looks like I am not alone

http://www.pressconnects.com/viewart/20121124...
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#35 Nov 29, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
I must use oak leafs that I collect with a pine cone to deodorize. The sensation invigorates and is anti-bacterial.
And using this procedure with the sperm mailed to you from a jailer in another county makes you feel proud? your sick!
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#36 Nov 29, 2012
There goes the "r" on my board again, meant country, reminds me of a clean joke for your kids.

whats the favorite letter used by pirates?
answer is..........RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Olga

Endicott, NY

#37 Dec 3, 2012
Michael, does not pay attention.
He needs to do his business correctly.
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#38 Dec 4, 2012
Olga wrote:
Michael, does not pay attention.
He needs to do his business correctly.
What are you doing watching Michael do his business? That's sick.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#39 Dec 4, 2012
LOLz wrote:
<quoted text>What are you doing watching Michael do his business? That's sick.
Don't forget that earlier in this thread on the first page... he was talking about the satisfaction he got from smelling my poo...

Though I must admit I'm still trying to figure out how he does it... maybe he lives in the sewer and patiently waits for each flush of a toilet in my house ?!
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#40 Dec 4, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that earlier in this thread on the first page... he was talking about the satisfaction he got from smelling my poo...
Though I must admit I'm still trying to figure out how he does it... maybe he lives in the sewer and patiently waits for each flush of a toilet in my house ?!

You and "Francois" .........

In the bathroom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tragedy in Vestal 27 min GaroSuxBalls 2
Garo passing judgement on a speeder? 2 hr HornyDrunkRachel 4
Garo is scum 18 hr Mr Tibbs 6
Mayor Rich David 19 hr Yawn 9
garo committing voter fraud 23 hr GaroSuxBalls 13
Michael Frederick Tue Watching trouble 15
Garo K. and Jason Ellis exposing identities on ... Mon Garo 9

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance