Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Jack

Endicott, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2012
I think so.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#2 Aug 4, 2012
I think it would be a step up from any woman or man he has been with in his life.
Jack

Endicott, NY

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Geoff wrote:
I think it would be a step up from any woman or man he has been with in his life.
You're right and Debbie would have it made with a house boy like Ed.
Philip Morris

Downsville, NY

#4 Aug 4, 2012
I have to call it like I see it... she's heinous. I think even Ed could do better than that.
Ellie May

Montour Falls, NY

#5 Aug 4, 2012
You guys with low T are all the same. Granny has somethin for that.

Deb's gonna womp ya.
Jack

Vienna, VA

#7 Aug 5, 2012
Jack wrote:
I think so.
Just when you thought the level of political discussion and debate in this race could not get any lower.....

....and no....i'm not responding to my own posting...i'm the original Jack on the forum.
Michael

Corning, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when you thought the level of political discussion and debate in this race could not get any lower.....
....and no....i'm not responding to my own posting...i'm the original Jack on the forum.
Join me in marked them with the little X / disagree things...

Btw...

One thing I noticed is that this thread was created after yet another little smear attempt aimed at me was created - and that thread looks like ( though can't be certain ) the work of one of the folks mentioned here... so I'm wondering if this were created by someone as a response to that nonsense...

Either way... I don't agree with such tactics...
Ellie May

Montour Falls, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2012
Country girl gonna Womp the queers candidate.
Michael

Corning, NY

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Ellie May wrote:
Country girl gonna Womp the queers candidate.
You left out your usual derogatory comments about those of other races, ethnicity, religios beliefs and so on...

Either way and as mentioned before... while you may not realize it you're really not helping convince anyone to vote for your candidate... except for maybe those folks on the fringe that also support hate groups and similar...

Oh well... some folks never learn.
Ellie May

Montour Falls, NY

#11 Aug 5, 2012
We don't cotton to queers, that's all.
Michael

Corning, NY

#12 Aug 5, 2012
I'm not 100% clear as to your point...

Is it meant to be an apology from Preston's supporters for all the derogatory comments aimed at people due to race, religion and ethnicity... and now you're saying she / her supporters will just be focusing on threatening gay people, their friends and families ?

If so - may I suggest you might want to polish up that apology a bit... because it comes off as a bit disingenuous...
Olga

Endicott, NY

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Here we have Michael claiming victim status and involving himself in yet another one of his many passive-aggressive outbursts.

The fact is that Debbie Preston won the County Executive race by a landslide. Ed was involved and part of the victory.

Michael did all he could to have Tarik win and is a sore loser.

Ed Won, Michael Lost (again)
Michael

Elmira, NY

#14 Nov 24, 2012
Hmmm...

While I can certainly understand a person being happy that their candidate won... I do find it odd and a bit disturbing to see you so tightly bind your own sense of self worth to the accomplishments i.e. a politican winning an election - of another...

If that's what you need to feel good enough about yourself so you can get through the day... I guess you gotta do what ya gotta do...

:-P

P.S. Did you realize that a full 11% of the threads on the front page are ones that you created about me... and it would be more if some of them hadn't been deleted for site violations... and while I must say I'm very flattered - I'm also somewhat creeped out by your fixation... and suggest that perhaps you should seek counseling for this obsession of yours ?
Jerry Garcia

Elmira, NY

#15 Nov 24, 2012
I don't know about a landslide. I would be concerned about all the people who voted against me If I had run for county executive. What did I do in office so far that they didn't agree with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horrific racist song at charity event 4 hr fartbat 8
internal affairs investigates sicko cops 6 hr stop the oinks 5
Johnny Reb is a racist 7 hr Conklincolt 4
Horrific racist song sung by cops video Wed MinaJC 3
Off duty black officers in NYC fear fellow cops Wed MinaJC 3
We pray and continue to protest Wed Conklincolt 15
Topix is a joke Tue conklincolt 4
Binghamton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web