More BCV nonsense
CoCos

Mesa, AZ

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Guest posting is off again, I guess they still can't figure out how to block spam - while every other forum on the net has lol.

Not only that, but they deleted every thread about that "incident" lately, no posting of current events allowed!! LOL

BCvoice! As dumb as the county itself!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#2 Mar 26, 2013
What exactly is that "incident" you're talking about?

“Words are words are words.”

Since: Mar 13

Earth

#3 Mar 26, 2013
I think he is talking about the double homicide that happened last week... there were several threads on it and they did keep getting deleted...

There was a person(s) that was spamming them with some really racists posts... but I'm not sure why they / BCVoice locked the entire site down since their software should let them block the IP addresses of the people they thought were making inappropriate comments...

I would guess it wasn't only that but also the regular type spam they were getting... because it seemed like a lot of times when I looked at that forum... the front page would be anywhere up to 50% threads started by spammers...

clap your hands!

#4 Mar 26, 2013
I stopped going to the BCV some time ago. Seems like nothing is going on over there anyways... and you're right it was full of spam to sift through as well.
cripes

Johnson City, NY

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Shall we have a vigil for the rest of the " incidents" that happened in Binghamton. I have seen worse on BCV that the owner has left up in their forums which have hurt other members of the community. " The Incident and those involved in " the Incident" were nothing special. One was a disgrace. I remember when the disgraces parents got up a petition to keep a certain family from moving into their old neighborhood because of their backround. Its ironic how these racists ended up in the mix. BCV and other places such as here don't want to report the real truth. I thought these places were to report the news. BCV has locked out any of the news about this " incident." Maybe they were made an offer they couldnt refuse.
HaHa

Netherlands

#7 Mar 26, 2013
cripes wrote:
Shall we have a vigil for the rest of the " incidents" that happened in Binghamton. I have seen worse on BCV that the owner has left up in their forums which have hurt other members of the community. " The Incident and those involved in " the Incident" were nothing special. One was a disgrace. I remember when the disgraces parents got up a petition to keep a certain family from moving into their old neighborhood because of their backround. Its ironic how these racists ended up in the mix. BCV and other places such as here don't want to report the real truth. I thought these places were to report the news. BCV has locked out any of the news about this " incident." Maybe they were made an offer they couldnt refuse.
I get that there are losers like you who have to post over here because they were banned at BCV and thats why you bash it and its owner.

The owner of BCV is a man of good character who cares a lot about HIS community. If he leaves something on his website, you can be sure it is because he feels it is in the area's BEST INTEREST.

Earth

#8 Mar 26, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that there are losers like you who have to post over here
Didn't you even realize that you were also insulting yourself...

So hello kettle !!!

:-P

Earth

#9 Mar 26, 2013
On a side note...

What's really sad about that site is that I know quite a few decent folks that have tried to register... only to never receive a response / approval to post there... and for the record that includes myself years ago...

For myself I can guess the circumstances...

That was during the time Arzouian says he had admin permissions on that site... and it also coincided with the start of his delusion(s) that there is a world wide conspiracy against him - that he thought I was head of... that and him joining in with the local hate group on the Gannett sites with his - to use one of his nicer terms - "militant homosexual agenda" routines using ( unknown to me at the time ) his WordWarriorNY and other ids...

For the rest of the folks though... I have no idea why they weren't approved...
yikes

Fort Smith, AR

#11 Mar 26, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that there are losers like you who have to post over here because they were banned at BCV and thats why you bash it and its owner.
The owner of BCV is a man of good character who cares a lot about HIS community. If he leaves something on his website, you can be sure it is because he feels it is in the area's BEST INTEREST.
Hey look everybody Kerri G is back and from Amsterdam no less

Earth

#13 Mar 26, 2013
When you dig back on the site what you'll find is that it was ids like "Marcellus Shale" that was almost exclusively using the Amsterdam and various other proxies... and later we were seeing "Marcellus Shale" posts from BCVoice and similar mirrored here ( and sometimes posted here first ) using an IP address that the software was resolving as Hallstead PA...

If you don't know who that is... thanks to his own slip-ups i.e. mixing up which alias he was posting under on the Gannett forums replying to himself... we all know it belongs to Arzouian...

Surprise !

I mean we could be wrong... but that is also why some of us believe the Kerri troll was just another Arzouian personae / id... as what are the chances of TWO such twisted individuals showing up on the same forums as I am on and doing things like fixating on another person to the point of creating dozens of threads about me... and that's not even mentioning how the other troll went silent at the same time as the Kerri one - only to return using proxies...

Curious eh ?

Earth

#18 Mar 26, 2013
I was just thinking...

The folks at BCVoice say they are in lock down because of the spam... in particular - the racist and similar comments coming from some guest users...

AND...

They can go look and see and hopefully recorded the IP address those comments were coming from... and now that it is members only - they can see the IP addresses for them also - at least the ones that have been posting and will post over the next several days... and wouldn't it be interesting if they spent the time and effort to go through and compare those two lists...

I mean - I stand by my prior assertion that there are quite a few decent folks on that forum... but there are also a handful that aren't... and I think it would be an interesting exercise to see how many in that latter were taking advantage of the ability to also posts as guests - which could be told by seeing the same ip address for a guest as they now see for a specific user... and if registered users were / are part of the problem the site has been having... the moderators could take the appropriate action e.g. block their ip and ban their regular user login...

While they're at it...

The mods might as well double check for those folks that have gotten multiple ids on BCVoice... and cut them back to the single one that they're supposed to have...

It's just a thought... and it really isn't that much work... as I've done it myself on forums etc. that I operate...
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#20 Mar 26, 2013
yikes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look everybody Kerri G is back and from Amsterdam no less
Good.....I need to learn how to spell better and put word's into sense. " grammor" it's never too late to learn and i have the time now, i can type now just like playing a guitar without even thinking about it.

Earth

#21 Mar 26, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>Good.....I need to learn how to spell better and put word's into sense. " grammor" it's never too late to learn and i have the time now, i can type now just like playing a guitar without even thinking about it.
What was that Jake... lol !

:-P

Btw...

I was over at BCVoice and saw everyone's favorite user Marcellus Shale post there... so I popped over here and watched my posts in this thread... and within 15 minutes the negative judgement first appeared on my comments up there...

What a crazy coincidence... huh ?
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#22 Mar 26, 2013
I dont go to BCV. but what you said i dont pay attention to the judging sign's.

do you have to be a member and sign in? or can i just got there and read?

Earth

#23 Mar 26, 2013
They were letting people post without registering but had too many issues... so they've made it registered members only for now...

So at this time it means read only if you don't have an id...
Huh

Corning, NY

#27 Apr 4, 2013
Vallum wrote:
On a side note...
What's really sad about that site is that I know quite a few decent folks that have tried to register... only to never receive a response / approval to post there... and for the record that includes myself years ago...
For myself I can guess the circumstances...
That was during the time Arzouian says he had admin permissions on that site... and it also coincided with the start of his delusion(s) that there is a world wide conspiracy against him - that he thought I was head of... that and him joining in with the local hate group on the Gannett sites with his - to use one of his nicer terms - "militant homosexual agenda" routines using ( unknown to me at the time ) his WordWarriorNY and other ids...
For the rest of the folks though... I have no idea why they weren't approved...
Accept the fact that you aren't wanted because you're as A$$ WIPE.
Riiiiiiiiiight

Corning, NY

#28 Apr 4, 2013
Vallum wrote:
I was just thinking...
The folks at BCVoice say they are in lock down because of the spam... in particular - the racist and similar comments coming from some guest users...
AND...
They can go look and see and hopefully recorded the IP address those comments were coming from... and now that it is members only - they can see the IP addresses for them also - at least the ones that have been posting and will post over the next several days... and wouldn't it be interesting if they spent the time and effort to go through and compare those two lists...
I mean - I stand by my prior assertion that there are quite a few decent folks on that forum... but there are also a handful that aren't... and I think it would be an interesting exercise to see how many in that latter were taking advantage of the ability to also posts as guests - which could be told by seeing the same ip address for a guest as they now see for a specific user... and if registered users were / are part of the problem the site has been having... the moderators could take the appropriate action e.g. block their ip and ban their regular user login...
While they're at it...
The mods might as well double check for those folks that have gotten multiple ids on BCVoice... and cut them back to the single one that they're supposed to have...
It's just a thought... and it really isn't that much work... as I've done it myself on forums etc. that I operate...
The best thing they could do is ban your sorry arse.

Earth

#29 Apr 4, 2013
Unlike certain other individuals that have been banned from many sites... often multiple times because they keep creating bogus ids and accounts to continue harassing others...

I never have been from any site...

The more ya know... huh ?

clap your hands!

#30 Apr 7, 2013
Don'tcha love how people make assumptions with no evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helping people in real time 14 hr Ie OV 1
Regional DEA=It's you! 16 hr Gigilo beach LI 1
Debbie Preston a No Show 18 hr Barta 2
This is what Debby Preston is doing to Broome C... Tue USMCVet 1
Day after debate, Clinton gloats and Trump fumes Tue USMCVet 1
Nepotism at BCSO. Tue Thanks for the help 2
What trump is saying is dangerous Tue disreali gears 6

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance