Why did you take my fair share?

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Monique Delamour

Endicott, NY

#1 Dec 9, 2012
You have it? You think you "earned" it.? It is yours. But you used others to get it. Therefore it is ours.
You must make reparations for the economic justice f you taking more than you need. View life as a connective, organic whole. Open your storage from your horde and give to whom you took it from.
Tyrone

Corning, NY

#2 Dec 9, 2012
I had chicken parm and garlic bread for lunch!
Helga

Endicott, NY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Didn't that give you a lot of stomach gas?
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#4 Dec 9, 2012
i had roast beef, baked potatoes and gravy, slow cooked in a crock pot. yum yum
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Helga wrote:
Didn't that give you a lot of stomach gas?
apple a day keeps the gas away.
Jack

Vienna, VA

#6 Dec 9, 2012
We had a nice pork roast.
Laura Lee

Endicott, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Jack wrote:
We had a nice pork roast.

Eat vegan or not at all
Jack

Vienna, VA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Laura Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat vegan or not at all
Eat me you pompous arrogant plant murderer.
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Monique Delamour wrote:
You have it? You think you "earned" it.? It is yours. But you used others to get it. Therefore it is ours.
You must make reparations for the economic justice f you taking more than you need. View life as a connective, organic whole. Open your storage from your horde and give to whom you took it from.
Let me ask you this, Kerri, why didn't you pay your fair share? You've got lawyers, trapeze artists, internet access. Why didn't you pay your fair share? There are people on the streets, starving and you have a home and food in your stomach. You ask for things yet there are those that have so much less. Why don't you give a little more? You obviously have the means.
Shelly

Endicott, NY

#10 Dec 10, 2012
I do nor know Kerri personally, but from what I hear she is a very well-liked natural person, I can nor understand your anger told this new mother. If you have a lot and you said you did then you can afford to give back a fair share. Occupy taught us that we all must share and give back, Please help and give all you can. Suggestions: Gift cards, prepaid vacations, automobiles with clear titles etc. It is Christmas for heaven sakesl
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Listen up, Kerri, those of us who give a share, get a share. That's how it works. You get what you give. If you give nothing, you get nothing. That's how it works. If you don't like it, tough $hit. Get a fuxxing job or shut the fuxx up. You enjoy begging? Well I enjoy telling pieces of $hit like you to get a fuxxing job. You disgust me & you and all your fuxxing fake personas can go beg elsewhere because as long as I am here I will continue to call your pathetic piece of $hit out. Go die scumbag.

(We all know you're gonna go jerk off to my post because it gets you hard you fuxxing foron {that's forum moron in nerd speak})
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

#12 Dec 10, 2012
PS- we didn't take anything. That's what YOU do. We EARN our share.
Ray

Binghamton, NY

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Monique Delamour wrote:
You are a carp of a person. A bottom feeder. One who wishes to live off the efforts of others. I didn't take anything from anybody, I earned it. Something you know nothing about. You want my "horde" as you call it? Come and take it! Which of course you won't because that would involve getting off your lazy ass. You see that's the problem. As long as everything is given to you, you won't lift a finger to better yourself or your family. You are truly pathetic.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#14 Dec 11, 2012
I'm a Handy Man and work hard to make a lot of money helping people to save money, if anybody say's i'm not giving my fair share i'll cut off there fingers and they can type with there nose and continue to be a pecker head.
Flower Girl

Endicott, NY

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Look how money and property are dividing us. We need to go beyond these artificial constructions. Let's build a new world on a convergence of harmony and understanding.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Don't look on the other side of the fence then, artificial constructions is a back round of a staged play or a movie, i still believe the Beatles got there harmony from the Beach boys, as for understanding anything kerri ..... your alone as a flowerless catus.
Tanya

Endicott, NY

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Because the people who comment here are greedy, egotistical and selfish, They must be brought to their knees.
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

#18 Dec 25, 2012
The only on who's going to end up on their knees is you. Earning money the way most tramps do.
The Real Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#19 Dec 26, 2012
You are pretty gross and un-lady like. My Nana would wash your mouth with Phels Napka.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#20 Dec 26, 2012
Who here... thinks actor Vincent Schiavelli from one flew over the cuckoos nest looks like Sylvester Stallone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Jordan and psychic "SCAM"! (Nov '15) 20 hr Joey F 7
Next big flood? 22 hr conklncolt 3
News Zona Grille closes in downtown Binghamton Sun beer-me 2
garo kachadorian to be sentenced next week Sun Blakslee 37
Naked Man on Clinton St Sun Stella 4
Binghamton public works Sat Stella 2
News Mayor rebuffs former DPW chief's criticism Sat Pickle 3

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance