Jack

Vienna, VA

#1 Oct 6, 2012
It is all too clear that a person or persons who frequent the topix forums do not have a clue of what the definition of "Racy" is. For future reference, see below. Just another testament to our public education system. They may not know the definitions of common words, but at least they have self esteem.

rac·yv [rey-see]

adjective, rac·i·er, rac·i·est.
1. slightly improper or indelicate; suggestive; risqué.
Ed Arseholian

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Jack wrote:
It is all too clear that a person or persons who frequent the topix forums do not have a clue of what the definition of "Racy" is. For future reference, see below. Just another testament to our public education system. They may not know the definitions of common words, but at least they have self esteem.
rac·yv [rey-see]
adjective, rac·i·er, rac·i·est.
1. slightly improper or indelicate; suggestive; risqué.
Good luck trying to educate that person. I doubt they are going to understand words like "improper," "indelicate," "suggestive," and "risqué!"
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Many time's i see no replys made to comments after seeing the Racy jundgement, time to ignore this sign.
Jack

Vienna, VA

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Ed Arseholian wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck trying to educate that person. I doubt they are going to understand words like "improper," "indelicate," "suggestive," and "risqué!"
Well Ed...I was thinking the same thing when I first posted it. But baby steps.

Or if you or any other can come up with a more creative metaphor...I'm all ears (and no i'm not Obama).
Ed Arseholian

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Ed...I was thinking the same thing when I first posted it. But baby steps.
Or if you or any other can come up with a more creative metaphor...I'm all ears (and no i'm not Obama).
Maybe teach it like they do in grade school and use examples so she can put in it proper context?

Ex.) The kooky lady wore a racy, red dress to the Justin Bieber concert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I was banned from BCVOICE!!!! 33 min mulligan 29
garo kachadorian to be sentenced next week 37 min mulligan 72
Remote car starter installed ba J&R in Binghamton 9 hr happy camper 421 2
Stick a fork in Binghamton, it's done. Sat LOL 1
What's the deal with Twin Tiers Eye Care Apr 26 Dr Sambursky 2
Preston family blames Fred Akshar for arrest Apr 24 Lol 8
are all occifers bad? Apr 24 spelling matters 2

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance