NYJ NYG

Endicott, NY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
It was right out of the movies. A man saw me crying at the lay away counter, He not only paid the balance, but took us to Outback. He was very elegant and drove an expensive auto. His wife told me not to give up. Most of all they listened.

Also, I receive my Citizen Of Humanity Jeans via Federal Express. So it was a very great Christmas.
Jake

Vestal, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
I just came in from playing outside in the snow and started to watch the Knicks/Suns game and i notice how long the net hangs down from the rim, is this something new and if so what is the purpose for that? i can't find anything about it on google.
LOLz

Afton, NY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Can you belive this snow? Finally... I was half expecting it to be like last winter.
The Real Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Please stay on topic.
Jake

Vestal, NY

#6 Dec 26, 2012
I got two home made loafs of bread baking in the oven right now, OMG... it smells so good on a snowy night.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
That's a good suggestion...

It turns out I have something like a half dozen lumps of bread dough in the deep freeze... think I'll pull a pair out and let them thaw and rise in the bread pans overnight so I can toss them in the oven first thing in the morning...

In the meantime I'm waiting to see how much more snow we get here... we've already shoveled the driveway and sidewalks 3 times... and they're covered again with several inches of the white stuff...

Fortunately I do have little people to help... though being the age they are and being boys... the "help" seems to devolve pretty quickly into snowball fights...

:-)
Jake

Vestal, NY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
eight inches on the ground in Vestal and its starting to come down again but much harder then before, i have hot chocolate but no marshmellows and that sucks....
Jake

Vestal, NY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
For all the people in Norwich.....please go outside today and get some fresh air, there so much fewer germs outside then in your home.
LOLz

Afton, NY

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Absolutely! The Norwich poster should go roll around in the snow and try to air the "natural" stinky musty body odor of once a week showers off her.
Bobby

Binghamton, NY

#11 Dec 27, 2012
It was a wonderful Christmas. Santa brought me a new AK47. Can't wait to go up to my Grandpa's farm and shoot the heck out of stuff.
Jake

Vestal, NY

#12 Dec 27, 2012
I shot a gas grill size propane tank half full once, that was fun.
The Real Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Stay on the topic. You are on probation.
LOLz

Afton, NY

#14 Dec 27, 2012
Screw off. we'll post what we want when we want.
LOLz

Afton, NY

#15 Dec 27, 2012
I didn't have to put on a show at the lay away counter to dupe some poor folks into paying for my kids gifts. I got their gifts the old fashioned way and paid for them myself.
Ping Jockey

Endicott, NY

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Who knew you could pick up hos at Target? Man they have everything there!
Jake

Vestal, NY

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Theres no life in kerri. who could live like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ha Ha 6,445
iPhone lay away kmart please help 9 hr Im no angel 8
Who are these judges? 10 hr Doufus 9
Vote for Sheriff 11 hr The Peoples Law Man 3
Man pleads guilty to manslaughter in Binghamton... 17 hr roseyoung-stewart 1
Bracco Pentagram Sign Mon conklincolt 4
Binghamton Housing Authority now has a bat prob... Mon conklincolt 3
•••
•••
Binghamton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••