First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jake

Vestal, NY

#41 Nov 28, 2012
If someone is true and famous, they will be on google.
LOLz

Afton, NY

#42 Nov 28, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
So everybody and every occupation is on google? Nobody can do anything until they are on google search. No painter, no poet no composer, no musician exists until they are recognized by google? Clear your mind from corporate brainwashing.
Um, I'm a nobody. I don't do facebook. I keep mostly to myself, never get in trouble, etc.. Yet, if you google my name I come up because of my occupation. I've held jobs that require licensing.... so, yes, I would expect someone exceptional such as a performance artist (the fourth in a family of exceptional trapeze artists) to show up on Google.

Don't bother to try to convince us that you know someone exceptional, Kerri. Don't think there are any local trapeze artists that you just happen to be friends with either.

Momma always said "don't bull$hit a bull$hitter". I suggest you keep that in mind when concocting your stories.

While it's mildly entertaining, your crap is getting old, your stories more lame by the hour. Give it up already.
Arthur Bentincourt

Endicott, NY

#43 Dec 9, 2012
You people do not want to give people a break. I think what you did to this woman who is trying to better herself is reprehensible.
LOLz

Afton, NY

#44 Dec 9, 2012
Kerri (Arthur) if you were trying to better yourself you'd spend a heck of a lot less time on topix..... I'm sure medicaid covers psychiatric care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God grant me the serenity 2 hr Jethro 2
Go away mets just go away 11 hr Bah mets 1
Eeking, Ooking and Looting 13 hr Jethro 7
Mayor David Campaign Contributors To Review BPD 17 hr Fix is out 6
DA says 23 hr MB the Thug 7
District Attorney Mollen is up for re-election Fri conklincoltTimmy 4
Lil z remains suspended Fri conklincoltTimmy 7
More from around the web

Binghamton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE