Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Friendly Creatures Traveling Zoo is looking for member for it's troupe. If any one has a animal of any kind. No reptiles, please. Leave your email. Especially needed are mini-horse and donkey.

Thanx
For your kindness,
Overcoming blindness
Jake

Vestal, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

It's going to be another cold day today, i think i'll stay inside my woodshop and be creative and watch football, and tinker around, the tink comes from the sound of a beer can.
everybody have a nice day.
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Why would you waste your time being a football drunkard? Commune with nature. A big man like your self certainly is not afraid of thirty degree weather.
Jake

Vestal, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

commune with nature? maybe you dont remember, i live on a farm.
Jack

Vestal, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Jake wrote:
It's going to be another cold day today, i think i'll stay inside my woodshop and be creative and watch football, and tinker around, the tink comes from the sound of a beer can.
everybody have a nice day.
So what game will you be watching?

Kerri....why don't you contact Josh for your petting zoo....he's a jackass.
Jake

Vestal, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

The Bills, Miami switch back a forth, then Ravens then Giants, i like to watch the games that will be close.
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

My friend Anna had personal experience with the domestic violence victims of these football-mad men.
LOLz

Afton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You can't afford to feed yourself let alone animals for a petting zoo. Get real.

Go, Chicago Bears!
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Hey Kerri - I have a trouser trout that needs petting.....
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Finally a chance to show the proper use of the "racy" icon...

Yay !!!
Jake

Vestal, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Kerri G wrote:
My friend Anna had personal experience with the domestic violence victims of these football-mad men.
only you and Anna would know who the idiots and low lifes are that cause domestic violence in any situation, then blames it on football, or any other sport, oh yes i remember those post.
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Please do not clutter this thread. It will discourage those with animals to find a new home at my pet therapy zoo. There a lot of children and animals who need love.
Jake

Vestal, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Even the animals wont want to love you! they will run away, and stop the clutter and BS you post here, if somebody has a mini horse, donkey or any other kind of a animal they can't take care of or give away they sure wouldn't let you have it, or come to this site to search, good people want animals going to a good home, DUMMY!
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I luv animals and a Thumbalina of my own would be wonderful in helping me through life. The small horses are good listeners and can be used as guides. I am going to do kids birthdays and other special occasions. I do need a large truck. Also looking for a racoon, fox or lynx and maybe a small bear cubby.
Jake

Vestal, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I would like to donate some fisher cat's, are you intrested in that for your therapy and petting zoo?
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Anyone got any leaches for her? Seems she would know all about those.
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

They only cost $1,800. At one dollar to pet them. It is not long to get paid back. Instead of being a critic you should invest. You would be helping, not hurting. One of you said they had two or three pensions. So stop being part of the problem and be part of the solution. My petting zoo is going to be the first green petting zoo and it is going to create jobs
Jack

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Kerri G wrote:
They only cost $1,800. At one dollar to pet them. It is not long to get paid back. Instead of being a critic you should invest. You would be helping, not hurting. One of you said they had two or three pensions. So stop being part of the problem and be part of the solution. My petting zoo is going to be the first green petting zoo and it is going to create jobs
Why would you exploit a child like that?? Charging them a dollar to pet and bring joy to their little faces is just plain mean, nasty, selfish and heartless. If somebody was stupid enough to donate any money to you, wouldn't you share your bounty with the other less fortunate? Afterall, isn't that what you expect with those who have worked and saved in order to have retirement pensions???
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Did you file for a business license to run your petting zoo and apply for a corporate federal ID number so you can pay the appropriate taxes? And have you gotten the proper permits for the animals that you plan on having? Also, is your commune zoned as farm land? Does your town code know you're planning on having a zoo? Have you contracted with any vets or wildlife services to provide the proper care for the animals you plan on having? Since you're on welfare, who will be paying for the animals care, housing, food? Will you be reporting your new income source to social services?
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LOLz wrote:
Did you file for a business license to run your petting zoo and apply for a corporate federal ID number so you can pay the appropriate taxes? And have you gotten the proper permits for the animals that you plan on having? Also, is your commune zoned as farm land? Does your town code know you're planning on having a zoo? Have you contracted with any vets or wildlife services to provide the proper care for the animals you plan on having? Since you're on welfare, who will be paying for the animals care, housing, food? Will you be reporting your new income source to social services?

You should be an investigator. The mini-horses are Ada certified. They are treated the same as houspets.
So will then pot belly and others. The zoo is going to travel so there will not be any issues. It is going to brink a lot of joy to children. Give me warmth and encouragement. I am going to get a large settlement soon. I am not going to be your slave. Now go investigate GE and other corporate swine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Binghamton Forum right now

Search the Binghamton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
We must address race 5 hr David 10
Aggressive Gay Prostitutes Bother Truck Drivers (Jul '12) 6 hr XXX 21
Libous being prosecuted is not a partisan hatch... 10 hr Jake 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr College Professor 6,391
Early Bird Specials Needed 20 hr Jake 5
Area Harley dealership adds Texas location 21 hr Honest man 1
Chris Bracco for Sheriff 21 hr Law and Order 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Binghamton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••