Preston announces latest savings, Abdelazim questions use of facility

Sep 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Your News Now

Since taking office in January, County Executive Debbie Preston has announced more than $1.5 million in savings.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
lakawak

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

This shows how out of touch with reality Tarik is...Recruit a new manufacturer? What decade is he living in? Manufacturing IS NOT coming back to Binghamton.

Tarik...stick to managing hotels...oh wait..you cost us millions when you tried that already!
T Hunter

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

lakawak wrote:
This shows how out of touch with reality Tarik is...Recruit a new manufacturer? What decade is he living in? Manufacturing IS NOT coming back to Binghamton.
Tarik...stick to managing hotels...oh wait..you cost us millions when you tried that already!
Now that I have your attention, lack-a-wit...

It was already explained that Bucci was responsible for many of the Regency's problems.
Lakawak

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

T Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I have your attention, lack-a-wit...
It was already explained that Bucci was responsible for many of the Regency's problems.
It was Tarik and Ryan that wanted to city to own the stupid thing in the first place, idiot.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Lakawak wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Tarik and Ryan that wanted to city to own the stupid thing in the first place, idiot.
The City has technically owned the hotel since 1985 when it lent money to developers to have it built. The developers defaulted in 1991.

Was Tarik and Ryan in office in 1985?
Smeeky

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Lakawak wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bothered to check the facts Tom, it was Bucci who started foreclosure on the hotel. But when have you ever bothered to let the facts get in the way of your psychotic worldview?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Binghamton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Binghamton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance