New York Abortions Highest in the Country

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Don The Snake Laprado

Tunkhannock, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
What do you expect when they put the barren Assemblywoman Donna Lupardo in as Chair of the Committee on Children and Families. In Lupardo's mind the word "family" is always followed by "planning".
Donna Lupardo chairing the committee on families is like having Ted Nugent chairing the committee on gun control!
"New York State has the highest teen abortion rate in the country, but per capita pregnancy and abortion rates among 15- to 19-year-olds have steadily declined over the last two decades, according to a report this week."
New York's teen abortion rate highest in nation
Feb 26, 2013
Gov. Andrew Cuomo and women’s groups are pushing a bill to codify federal abortion rights into state law. Critics — particularly conservative groups and the Catholic church — said the controversial measure would further expand access to abortions in New York.
“One thing we don’t need more of in New York is abortions, as these numbers clearly demonstrate,” said Dennis Poust, spokesman for the state Catholic Conference.“It further shows the folly of Governor Cuomo’s embrace of more abortions in New York.”
gojjod

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Its just not safe sex
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2013
If only Ed's mother had this option before he was born.....
Big Bend

Windsor, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Don The Snake Laprado wrote:
Donna Lupardo chairing the committee on families is like having Ted Nugent chairing the committee on gun control!
LOL!
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Big Bend wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Bad enough you have to reply to your own posts, now you laugh at your own jokes.

Sad.....
Geoff

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad enough you have to reply to your own posts, now you laugh at your own jokes.
Sad.....
Mikey doesn't agree with myself either.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text> Mikey doesn't agree with myself either.
Btw...

You do know that the only other person that thinks Geoff and I are the same person is Arzouian... but then again - Arzouian has publicly claimed that he thinks everyone on the forums that has disagreed with him / his repulsive behavior is - in his mind - one person in disguise... which has done nothing other than to lead the majority of users to think he suffers from some sort of mental illness...

With that in mind... I am curious as to what is your excuse is...?!

:-)
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw...
You do know that the only other person that thinks Geoff and I are the same person is Arzouian... but then again - Arzouian has publicly claimed that he thinks everyone on the forums that has disagreed with him / his repulsive behavior is - in his mind - one person in disguise... which has done nothing other than to lead the majority of users to think he suffers from some sort of mental illness...
Geoff disagrees with you, and realizes that you are both confused for each other due to your disagreeable natures. Please contact Kerri if you need an excuse for your behavioral issues.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw...
He's from New Jersey ;)
Michael

Elmira, NY

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Please contact Kerri
Now there is a person everyone want to align themselves with... our local troll with the Norwich address that is best known for alternating between...

- highlighting how confused he is about his sexual orientation and his own self loathing...

- trying to get acceptance for his scat / poop fixation by spamming the forum with posts about it...

Yup... between him and Arzouian - you've really picked two winners there...

Thanks for the laugh - lol !!!
Big Bend

Windsor, NY

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Don The Snake Laprado wrote:
What do you expect when they put the barren Assemblywoman Donna Lupardo in as Chair of the Committee on Children and Families. In Lupardo's mind the word "family" is always followed by "planning".
"New York State has the highest teen abortion rate in the country, but per capita pregnancy and abortion rates among 15- to 19-year-olds have steadily declined over the last two decades, according to a report this week."
New York's teen abortion rate highest in nation
Feb 26, 2013
Gov. Andrew Cuomo and women’s groups are pushing a bill to codify federal abortion rights into state law. Critics — particularly conservative groups and the Catholic church — said the controversial measure would further expand access to abortions in New York.
“One thing we don’t need more of in New York is abortions, as these numbers clearly demonstrate,” said Dennis Poust, spokesman for the state Catholic Conference.“It further shows the folly of Governor Cuomo’s embrace of more abortions in New York.”
$55 BILLION spent on Medicaid in NYS and Lupardo wants to spend more, as she wants to spend more on teachers' unions.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Big Bend wrote:
<quoted text>
$55 BILLION spent on Medicaid in NYS and Lupardo wants to spend more, as she wants to spend more on teachers' unions.
Wow...

You jump immediately from Medicaid to abortion with the premise that any increase in Medicaid is only about abortions... so let's visit reality for a minute and take a look at things Medicaid actually covers:

Doctor’s services that are covered by Medicaid include:

•Laboratory and X-ray services
•Inpatient hospital services
•Outpatient hospital services
•Health screenings for children and treatment if medical problems are identified
•Comprehensive dental and vision services for children
•Family planning services and supplies
•Long-term care services and supports
•Medical and surgical dental services for adults
•Pediatric and family nurse practitioner services
•Services provided in health clinics
•Nurse-midwife services
•Nursing facility services for adults
•Home health care services for certain people
•Prescription drugs

Other benefits your state must cover for children and may cover for adults:

•Physical, occupational, or speech therapy
•Eye doctor visits, eyeglasses
•Audiology, hearing aids
•Prosthetic devices
•Mental health services
•Respite and other in-home long-term care
•Case management
•Personal care services
•Hospice services

Seriously...

I have to ask... are you back to doing drugs or off your meds or what ?!
Geoff

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
He's from New Jersey ;)
You're from Kenya.
Andrew Black

Clarks Summit, PA

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Michael and has list!

Obviously $55 Billion is not spent on abortions alone, moron.

But why is NYy spending $55,000,000,000 on Medicaid in the first place, more than any other state in the union by 80% to 100%
Michael

Elmira, NY

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Andrew Black wrote:
Michael and has list!
Obviously $55 Billion is not spent on abortions alone, moron.
Let's recap:

- post comments on multiple forums about Medicaid expenses and link them to abortion and ONLY abortion...

- get called out by another user who lists the many things that Medicaid covers which highlights that abortion is not even close to a major expense...

- call the person that caught and highlighted your stupidity a "moron" because in your little reality bubble - you evidently believe facts have no bearing...

Did I miss anything there you MORON ?

Now why don't you go back to something we all know you're good at at... so the cops can come to your door and arrest you again for Internet harassment, drugs and gun violations... you know - like they've done in the past.

Have a lovely evening Arzouian.
Geoff

Windsor, NY

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Seriously Michael everybody except you understood that $55 billion is not spent on abortions alone.

Thank you for acknowledging you are reading mutiple forums it therefore certainly makes it worthwhile to post on them.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Geoff wrote:
Seriously Michael everybody except you understood that $55 billion is not spent on abortions alone.
Title of thread:

"New York Abortions Highest in the Country"

Abortion mentioned 7 / SEVEN times in the OP... and no mention of anything else that Medicaid pays for... and now trying to pull a but but but - we didn't say it was only abortion - we only insinuated it...

Sounds to me like sour grapes on your part... because a real man stood up to your nonsense and misinformation in public...

Now why don't you try to grow a pair and admit that you were wrong and / or that you were trying to be purposefully deceptive with this thread and your posts... or don't and as usual - be be viewed as the deceitful moron you are and have been...

Have a lovely evening !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Jordan 15 min Jon D Moore 4
Blacktop at cold temps does not work 7 hr Popeye 10
Teacher Wine 11 hr paul 12
All endometriosis symptoms can be cleared up wi... (Nov '13) 12 hr JB Buttsavage 3
Libous Perp Walk 2:30 PM (Jul '14) 20 hr JB Buttsavage 4
Crazy Leo C (Feb '12) 20 hr JB Buttsavage 12
NYC sending single pregnant girls to Broome Thu Joe Jabroni 6
Binghamton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Binghamton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:06 pm PST