|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Just to highlight my interest...

As mentioned above I have gone through the excuse that he just needs psych help... but the reality is that I worry about my family, friends, clients and so forth due to what he has done online e.g. his delusion that there are conspiracies against him that he thinks I have led / lead and that he wants to harm my family etc. because of those conspiracy theories of his...

So if the police - or ANY f'in authority is now taking his threats seriously... I want to know who and where so I can drive over there and get THEM to file charges, restraining orders, and so forth on my behalf and the behalf of those I care about...

Thanks in advance... that is - if you're for real.
Clemmons

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Now why did Michael lie?
Parmelee

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
Another classic Arzouianism...
Spamming a forum with innuendo / attacks aimed at those you appear to be envious of - particularly those in the journalism, political or cycling fields... making threats against people... their families... their business clients...
Then getting called to task for your disgusting behavior... and having your butt handed to you over and over again... on one site after another...
The only thing you are highlighting by thinking such behavior makes you important... is that you are desperate for attention - even the most negative attention... and that's just plain ole creepy.
LOL....Hello Pot...
Parmelee

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
Just to highlight my interest...
As mentioned above I have gone through the excuse that he just needs psych help... but the reality is that I worry about my family, friends, clients and so forth due to what he has done online e.g. his delusion that there are conspiracies against him that he thinks I have led / lead and that he wants to harm my family etc. because of those conspiracy theories of his...
So if the police - or ANY f'in authority is now taking his threats seriously... I want to know who and where so I can drive over there and get THEM to file charges, restraining orders, and so forth on my behalf and the behalf of those I care about...
Thanks in advance... that is - if you're for real.
Wow..you're gone dude..I've read your posts..What makes you any different ???....
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Parmelee wrote:
<quoted text>Wow..you're gone dude..I've read your posts..What makes you any different ???....
Hmmm...

- I've never pretended to be Ed and always use my real name...

- I don't insist that everything that has ever gone wrong in my life is the result of and only of other people's actions...

- I've never declared that there were world-wide conspiracies against me led led by him - going so far as to say as much to the police...

- I've never created ( who knows how many ) ids so I have spares i.e. so when one is removed for site violations - there are free ones to harass other people...

- I've never sent him threatening emails or took credit for any threatening emails he may have received ( as far as I know - he hasn't received any )...

- I've never followed him around reporting online the status of the lights in his house ( remember his antics during X-mas )...

- I've never threatened to harass his clients / co-workers via phone, email, fax and other ways or followed up such a threat by posting the names of said clients...

- I've never threatened to harass his family members and then followed up by posting ( what he thought ) were their names and addresses...

- Etc. etc. etc....

On the other hand...

Arzouian has done those things and much more to me... simply because he believes - and has publicly stated such - that there are conspiracies against him that he thinks I am the leader of... because I made the mistake of taking up for him once on the Gannett forums... said action being proof according to him that I was yet another person that was out to get him or whatever...

Or at least that has been the excuse he has used for his disgusting behavior... and why has gotten booted so many times from so many online forums...

Have a pleasant day !
Disgusted

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Michael is a Class A DOUCHEBAG. Period.
Missy

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Michael, there is no interest in your jealousy and will against a high profile, hard charging man of accomplishment. It really reflects badly on you, you business and family. Ed has thousands of supporters who have stuck with him through your smear campaign of envy and revenge. Twenty year old newspaper clippings are turning yellow in your memory box. Ed will continue to ignore you and your kind. Ed is a force of nature and you are just a little, inconsequential twit.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Just a reminder Missy / Kerri / Clarkson / other names you use - concerning the several months worth of results for the poll someone ( lol ) created in an attempt to put him in a positive light:

1 4% Integrity
0 0% Knowledgeable
0 0% Intellectual
0 0% Honest
0 0% Fastidious

It should also be mentioned again - since you're spreading disinformation about him...

His resume that misrepresents his experience i.e. doesn't mention his being fired from his one "real" writing job, does not mention the no contact order he was slapped with due to his behavior, does not mention him being fired as a race coordinator... etc.- is still up and in use by him i.e. this is a current / not decades old thing he is doing...

Also him taking credit for threatening emails people received... his threats to harass the family members of other users in real life... same threat of harassment for folk's business associates... his public declaration that there are conspiracies against him ( by journalists, other forum users and so forth ) etc. etc. etc.... has all occurred in the past couple of years... not 20 years ago as you try to falsely claim...

As I said before - if you're a friend of his... all you're accomplishing is getting his name up in lights with every ( documented ) piece of atrocious behavior he has engaged in...
Sad

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

It is just awful to watch Michael and his lies and hate.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Sad wrote:
It is just awful to watch Michael and his lies and hate.
Once again...

You really should visit a doctor and see if they can determine what is causing these frequent bouts of memory loss that you're experiencing i.e. you popped yet another thread ( this one ) to the top to post derogatory and false comments about others - yet seem to have forgotten this fact...

Best wishes and hope you get well soon !!!
Missy

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
Really or just having fun at his expense ref. his prior arrests / police involvement due to his antics ?

Michael, Ed has never been convicted of any crime. We know you do not like him. Must you continue to bash him? Ed is a great man, A natural born leader. A dedicated public -servant. Hive it up.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Missy wrote:
<quoted text>.
Michael, Ed has never been convicted of any crime.
You are technically correct... after having been arrested for Internet Harassment, drugs and firearm violations... he was not "convicted" as like many charged with crimes - he pled out to a 1 year no contact order / good behavior...

It's a matter of public record... so if you have a problem with the facts... then that's a personal issue of yours... and you'll just have to work on overcoming on your own...

Have a lovely evening !
Big Jack Petrograde

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

I have some Holiday gifts to distribute.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 34 min Moutainman 6,399
What happens to the money from Speidi Festival 2 hr Jerry Garcia 5
Meth--Why do the do it? (Jan '12) 3 hr Kenny 2
Who Started It Vic or Matt 3 hr Captain Obvious 68
Where does Tony Fiala, Jr. Live? 9 hr Patricia 1
Lady Ga Ga Rumor with Tony Bennett 9 hr Patricia 3
Frances Libous Speculation 9 hr LACO 5

Search the Binghamton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Binghamton Jobs

•••