sean massey binghamton's image problem

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Andy B

Towanda, PA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Here’s what Sean Massey had to say about more tax money wasted on one of his commissions:

“Perhaps one of the best things to come out of the commission is the connections between those involved, who are continually working on ways to create economic development in the city, said business owner and former city councilman Sean Massey.“I think that was one big payoff of the commission,” he said

WOW!

The connection between those involved.....

What does that even mean?????

Nonsense.

So those people involve in the commission who knew each other in the first place now know each other better and that’s going to improve Binghamton’s image elsewhere!!!!!!

It is scary that our tax dollars continue to fund an entire community of people like Sean Massey. That Sean Massey is entrusted to educate our children is alarming.

As long as people like Sean Massey and Matthew T. Ryan speak for the City of Binghamton its image will remain tarnished.

Massey runs a gsy bar around the corner from the sex offender warehouses on Henry Street. There's an image problem.

Poor Mayor Doofus Ryan, he just never gets it.

He keeps inflicting his riff-raff and scum on the Cty of Binghamton. Voter have made it clear, they wanted NOTHING to do with Tarik Abdelazim, he lost by a landslide, yet Ryan hires him back. Sean Massey is a one-term councilman who will never be re-elected for anything again. Why even Matthew T. Ryan was opposed by a majority of voters every time he has run for election. Thank God he will be gone in less than 13 months. Ryan can go back to shoving women around LaundroMatts….
Andy

Windsor, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Here is the kind of image Matt Ryan wants to project for Binghamton.

During the Chris Thater Memorial bike races, held in memory of a cyclist killed by a drunk driver and in support of Broome County Stop DWI, Ryan (and Sean Massey) decide to hold a martini drinking event......
Jean Claude Fournier

Endicott, NY

#3 Dec 10, 2012
He is a homosexual and as such does not poll well with the bulk of the voters. This sexual practices is not commonly accepted no matter what the media may report.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Jean Claude Fournier wrote:
He is a homosexual and as such does not poll well with the bulk of the voters. This sexual practices is not commonly accepted no matter what the media may report.
You forgot to do the Arzouian-ism where you claim he was "indoctrinating" people into being gay...

Lol !!!

You're facts are also just a bit off... as the bulk i.e. a majority of folks say that they were even ok with things like same sex marriages or legally recognized unions... and that's in just about every real / major poll done over the past year...

http://www.pollingreport.com/civil.htm

D'oh...
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5 Dec 10, 2012
That should read "Your facts" in the lead sentence halfway down my prior post...

I edited / re-wrote part of that and didn't realize I hadn't changed the word to it's correct form in the new sentence... and just wanted to let you know as we all realize that your comprehension skills aren't that great... and as such it would probably confuse you to no end...

:-P
Leslie

Endicott, NY

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Michael wrote:
That should read "Your facts" in the lead sentence halfway down my prior post...
I edited / re-wrote part of that and didn't realize I hadn't changed the word to it's correct form in the new sentence... and just wanted to let you know as we all realize that your comprehension skills aren't that great... and as such it would probably confuse you to no end...
:-P

It is the last taboo and is forbidden by many religions. These practices used to be illegal here in the United States. The good news is that this degradation Is still against the law. I am personally against this sodomy and unnatural acts and will not change my position. I applaud others who stand up to tue gay agenda.
Leslie

Endicott, NY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
76 Countries have laws against this awful disordered life. It is illegal in Muslim countries, a lot of Asia including Singapore, 36 countries in Africa, Ukraine, Russia and Croatia in Europe. And in Cuba, too.
Leslie

Endicott, NY

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Just one more reason to support Ed Arzouian. He is a great intellect and a fearless opponent of this degeneracy. It is a free nation and we will continue to oppose those who want to promote it as a lifestyle.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news is that this degradation Is still against the law.
Well we've already seen you were wrong concerning your prior claim that a majority of people backed your views...

Now having said that and concerning this recent reply of yours... you do realize that in NY - same sex marriages are legal and recognized and have been so for the past year and a half...

You did know that - right ?!
LOLz

Afton, NY

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Leslie wrote:
Just one more reason to support Ed Arzouian. He is a great intellect and a fearless opponent of this degeneracy. It is a free nation and we will continue to oppose those who want to promote it as a lifestyle.
If Ed's so hot where is he now bigshot? Oh, yeah... he's not here. Got a hard on thinkin about riling Michael up? You get your jollies off trying to cause trouble? I think you do.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Leslie wrote:
76 Countries have laws against this awful disordered life. It is illegal in Muslim countries, a lot of Asia including Singapore, 36 countries in Africa, Ukraine, Russia and Croatia in Europe. And in Cuba, too.
Just thought this was worth replying to / setting the record straight...

The reality is that for countries in the Americas i.e North, Central and South America... only two of them, Belize and Guyana, make it "illegal" to be gay... and those two countries represent 0.1% of the total population of the Americas...

Then there is Europe and the EU i.e. North, South, East and Central Europe... it is not illegal to be gay in ANY of those countries... and the truth of the matter is that quite a few of them have had those ( anti-discrimination ) laws on the books since the 1700's... and that includes Croatia that you falsely claimed had laws making being gay illegal...

Concerning Oceana which is Australia and New Zealand... not illegal...

Maybe your talking about the two most populated countries in the world... that would be China and India... and with a total of 36% of humans living in those countries... oh wait - it's not illegal...

I do notice you brought up Russian... but it seems you're mistaken because a simple check would show that since the fall of communism - it's not illegal to be gay... and same goes for another country you mentioned - the Ukraine i.e. not illegal... and same goes for Cuba - not illegal...

This all begs the question to be asked...

Were you purposely trying to deceive everyone that read this thread when you posted your misinformation... or were you simply unwittingly parroting lies that someone else told you ?

Either way... I'm sure now that you have the facts... you won't make the same error(s) in the future...

Have a pleasant day !!!

:-)
Ballerina

Endicott, NY

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Can you be gay without practicing sodomy?
Sodomy is illegal in 76 countries.
If you do not practicing un-natural acts and sodomy you might be in the clear.
But, if you engage in these abominations you are breaking the law in those places.

There are many places where gay is still viewed as a mental disorder, as it was here until recently. In that case the mental health authorities are called in to treat the individual.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Ballerina wrote:
Can you be gay without practicing sodomy?
Sodomy is illegal in 76 countries.
Yet in around 160 countries it is not illegal... curious how you left that part of the equation out of your post... lol !

Anyway...

It seems the countries you want us to emulate are those where fundamentalist Muslims hold a lot of sway in the government and creation of their laws e.g. Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and so forth...

Or perhaps you would instead like to see the USA devolve into a third world country - like those third world countries in Africa you're referencing... places like Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Guanda, Ethiopia and again - so forth...

That just leaves me with one question... why do you hate America so much... that you want to see the collapse of the country and way of life ?
Ballerina

Endicott, NY

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Equating the "American way of life" to the legalization of sodomy is pretty far out. For most of our republic's history Sodomy was illegal.
Now your blaming Muslims. They are not the only ones in the world who are against the pederasts. Right in Hollywood, the Church Of Scientology makes one confess via e meter and then arranges marriages to reform those who are inclined toward buggery.

Recognizing sodomites is not progress.
Where are the Greco and Roman empires today?
Michael

Elmira, NY

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Ballerina wrote:
pederasts
You were being corrected about your many erroneous claims in your earlier post... and unable to refute what was said... you decide to share yet another of your fantasies and immediately drift to pederasts i.e. molesting children...

Get help before you hurt someone.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Btw and for those interested...

A majority of the "sodomy" laws that used to exist in the USA were based on the definition of the word - sodomy... obvious yes but understand that the word sodomy means any oral or anal copulation without regard to sexual orientation...

With that in mind...

Did you know that in recent surveys of heterosexuals - up to 46% of American women aged 18-24 said they had / did engage in anal copulation... and American men ( all ages ) reported that in their latest encounter - oral s*x of some type was involved 35% of the time...

Now the thing is that our little troll is trying to claim there is a correlation between his fantasies about child molestation and those that have / do engage in "sodomy"...

In other words...

Depending on how the numbers would add up... he just tried to call anywhere from 35% up to 81% of the heterosexual folks on this site ( and elsewhere ) child molesters...

So I was curious... all of you he just said that stuff about... how do you feel about it and his opinion of you ?
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Well, I think Kerri and all her various personalities are fukktards.

To equate those of us who enjoy sex in its many forms with our adult partners to pedophiles is just stupid. But... what can you expect from someone like Kerri? If ignorance is bliss, I'm sure she/he's extremely happy.
Jake

Vestal, NY

#18 Dec 13, 2012
I dont get many replys back, even when i make corrections to false statements and junk thrown out there which make no sense.
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

#19 Dec 13, 2012
She rarely replies to me either. She's in loooooove with Michael so that's where her attention is focused. :~P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 2 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr NAVYVET 6,391
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr positronium 6,463
Is "Pete" Charnetsky a slum lord? 7 hr Curious 7
Why are prices so high at the Cider Mill? 7 hr Jon B Mulch 9
Best Binghamton Mayor Ever 13 hr Kelli 5
Hottest woman in Binghamton 17 hr Silsy 2

Binghamton Jobs

Binghamton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Binghamton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Binghamton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]