Bed Bugs Plague Binghamton Housing Authority

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Downtown Epidemic

Montour Falls, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2011
Beg Bugs are all over the Downtown High Rises of the Binghamton Housing Authorities and nothing is being down about it.
Anna

Montour Falls, NY

#2 Nov 25, 2011
You must sue them for personal injury.
terry

Elmira, NY

#3 Nov 25, 2011
shoot them with a spray gun
Tei

Montour Falls, NY

#4 Dec 9, 2011
Those people have rights. This is am travesty. No one should have to live like that.
Travistock

Montour Falls, NY

#6 Dec 13, 2011
These are real people, damn it. They should not have to live like this. The board of directors and head of the BHA would not put up with bed bugs. Why should these renters have to? This is very serious and the BHA should be held accountable.
terry

Elmira, NY

#7 Dec 13, 2011
bug's arn't the problem, it's who they want to be with. don't blame the bug's, keep yourself and home clean.
Stop Bugs Now

Montour Falls, NY

#9 Dec 15, 2011
Unfit for human habitation.
Mister Tannenhaus Please

Montour Falls, NY

#10 Jan 3, 2012
Would you do something about the bed bugs. How can you let this go on?
Tyrone

Endicott, NY

#11 Jan 4, 2012
Let the bedbugs be. I'd rather they be there than those disgusting welfare freaks!
Kerri G

Montour Falls, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2012
Every one should live without bed bugs. This is basic.
Occupy Binghamton

Montour Falls, NY

#14 Jan 23, 2012
This is terrible. The management of the BHA has to be held responsible. I do not appreciate the attitude of those who belittle the poor. Watch out, you could very easily be one of them.
jake

Elmira, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2012
everybody takes care of the poor, even the poor, take care.
Aghast

Montour Falls, NY

#16 Feb 17, 2012
terry wrote:
bug's arn't the problem, it's who they want to be with. don't blame the bug's, keep yourself and home clean.
There is certainly a lot of bad attitude on this board. Poor people have rights and they deserve a clean, livable apartment free of bed bugs. What is a matter with you hard hearted posters?
jake

Elmira, NY

#17 Feb 17, 2012
Aghast wrote:
<quoted text> There is certainly a lot of bad attitude on this board. Poor people have rights and they deserve a clean, livable apartment free of bed bugs. What is a matter with you hard hearted posters?
aghast. where the hell did you come from? the poor have the right to keep themself's and home's clean, or are you to lazy and can't find someone to do it for you! what's the matter with you that keep's you from doing someting on your own! Jack A$$.
Kerri G

Montour Falls, NY

#18 Feb 18, 2012
jake wrote:
<quoted text>aghast. where the hell did you come from? the poor have the right to keep themself's and home's clean, or are you to lazy and can't find someone to do it for you! what's the matter with you that keep's you from doing someting on your own! Jack A$$.
. See it is all $$$ with these people. As Josh instructed us money does not exist.
Tyrone

Endicott, NY

#19 Feb 18, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
<quoted text>. See it is all $$$ with these people. As Josh instructed us money does not exist.
Tell that to Wegman's when you try to buy food! Schmuck ...
jake

Elmira, NY

#20 Feb 18, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
<quoted text>. See it is all $$$ with these people. As Josh instructed us money does not exist.
when you and anna dont know how to reply to comment's of other's you have to bring up the josh name. STRANGE
Jack

Vienna, VA

#21 Feb 18, 2012
Aghast wrote:
<quoted text> There is certainly a lot of bad attitude on this board. Poor people have rights and they deserve a clean, livable apartment free of bed bugs. What is a matter with you hard hearted posters?
Well bed bugs weren't there before but now they are. It's not about being poor, it's about not practicing personal hygeine and keeping your place clean. Being poor is no excuse for living like a pig and loving like a pig is not confined to only the poor. Growing up very blue collar, I had friends worse off economically, but you could eat off of their floors.
Anna

Montour Falls, NY

#22 Feb 18, 2012
Rich can afford Tempur Pedic. And Maids. It is time that these poor people got some of that. Many of these people worked hard all their lives. They are entitled to good homes. You people should be ashamed of your intolerance and bigotry. I am getting fed up with responding to your nonsense. You do not like the poor. Your greedy and selfish. I accept the truth about you. Please do not justify it.
Tyrone

Endicott, NY

#23 Feb 18, 2012
Anna, you're an idiot beyond belief. You would never have to worry about bed bugs because your "personal hygiene protocol" stank will repulse them..
I'm sure any males you know feel the same way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quarantine Binghamton University 2 hr Jake 6
K9 Officers Scam 3 hr Jerry Garcia 4
I am on SSI and I vote 3 hr Warder 3
Vote for Sheriff 3 hr Warder 5
Giant Signs For Family Court 6 hr conklincolt 5
Lounge Liazrd Rich David In Syracuse 6 hr conklincolt 11
New Broome Dorms Unsafe 7 hr conklincolt 5
Binghamton Dating
Find my Match

Binghamton Jobs