Josh

Montour Falls, NY

#1 Apr 13, 2012
I am going to work on my own trip. It is getting to heavy. Need sometime to get it together. Meditate about the world situation
Trying to come with peace for the globe. Writing it up to send to UN. Moving parts and I have to put them together. Bad vibes are all over.

Warning ---Dude to Dude -----don't treat ladies like that. I have big arms. I am non violent, but if you provoke me I will crush you in a second. Treat A and KG with more respect or you will answer to J-Man
jake

Elmira, NY

#3 Apr 14, 2012
Josh. like i said befor the world has never been perfect, never will be, just enjoy life the way it is, you are weak person and need help.
Jerry Garcia

Elmira, NY

#5 Apr 14, 2012
The J-man threatening violence? So anna and kerri, what do you think of your stupid, f'd up, retarded J-man now? The stupid idiot showed his true colors. He is just another fake like you two lesbian lovers that don't like to shave and shower. You three are just a big joke.
Kerri G

Montour Falls, NY

#6 Apr 14, 2012
Jerry Garcia wrote:
The J-man threatening violence? So anna and kerri, what do you think of your stupid, f'd up, retarded J-man now? The stupid idiot showed his true colors. He is just another fake like you two lesbian lovers that don't like to shave and shower. You three are just a big joke.

I told you Josh had big guns. He is young and strong. And he will fight for a ladies honor.
Josh

Montour Falls, NY

#8 Apr 16, 2012
I see dots. Are they in my min? Little dots. I am tired. Can not catch a wave. Trying to catch a big one. The silence of the morning is Creepy. Still dark. In the morning I will sleep. Need my rest. Hope to get up around 3 or 4 then this thing begins again. Globe is turning
I am aboard. Would like some fog to clear the brain. Little dots, not big ones, little one. Now I hear birds, I is beautiful, but it will keep me from my rest. The silence is broken my mind has to deal with it.

Peace

Ultimate J-Man
jake

Elmira, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2012
yoga's not working for josh, seeing little dot's is a sign of dieing real soon.
Kerri G

Montour Falls, NY

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Josh is dreamy and has feelings. He is creative and an artist. Leave him alone.
Tyrone

Endicott, NY

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Josh is a scumbag who creates nothing useful. Banging you does not make him special. Actually the thought of it makes me puke.......
jake

Elmira, NY

#14 Apr 16, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
Josh is dreamy and has feelings. He is creative and an artist. Leave him alone.
I pick none of the above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Cornwall Cokehead? 5 hr risvk 2
Breaking news: Garos daughter Rachel pregnant 8 hr Union Soldier 9
BCV shutdown 8 hr JB Buttsavage 8
hey bpd chief your cruisers are blocking traffi... 10 hr conklincolt 14
Garo bashes Bracco on WNBF 1290 10 hr conklincolt 18
NO Heat At North Towers Sat MrinsJC 8
Mr. Kachadorian you owe followers an apology Nov 21 minaC 4
Binghamton Dating
Find my Match

Binghamton People Search