Sponsor American Twins
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Infants to be born this December are seeking sponsors, benefactors and Christmas gifts. Only a few dollars a day will help these two bundles of joys and their mother get through the challenges of the US economy and the fiscal cliff. Your help could make the difference. Let these children Occupy Your Heart.

Respectfully,

Kerry G.
General Delivery
Norwich, New York
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
You're already sponsored by the US government via their welfare program.

You want gifts for your tykes? Sell your Bieber tickets and buy them yourself.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2012
THIS IS A SCAM, Dont send money to this address,(kerry G Norwich New York) She can't even spell her own name right.

Is it Kerri or Kerry???????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Never give to someone you have never ment, give to your honest and favorite charities.

Kerri feels she is to be intitled to everything and doesn't want to work, past post from her is proof enough.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#4 Nov 20, 2012
HAHA Kerri!!!! Now kiss my GA$
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#5 Nov 20, 2012
If you do not want to help. It is O.K.

I am donating the proceeds of my VIP ticket that is on stub Hub.
If I am giving up a Justin Beiber Concert it shows that it is not a scam.

Help the less fortunate.

The current yearly budget is.

7.5 thousand yearly rent
2.0 thousand utilities
2.0 thousand furniture rental
7.5 thousand grocery-food
4.0 thousand vacation
2.0 thousand clothes
3.0 thousand car
1.0 thousand insurance
1.5 thousand gas
5.0 thousand savings, retirement
11 thousand health care insurance
6.0 thousand misc.
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Remember the least fortunate this holiday.

A mom with new twins has loads of worries.

A great way to celebrate.

Help us please.
Ping Jockey

Endicott, NY

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Hey Kerri:

If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em!

You shoulda kept your legs crossed!
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Welfare probably pays your rent for you.

You've got medicaid so you don't need money for health insurance.

You get foodstamps so you don't need food money (You think we believe you spend $145/wk on groceries for yourself? Puh-leeze).

BUY used furniture for cheap on your own dime.

If you're paying $166/mo in utilities, you're using too much, start turning off your appliances when not in use. I have a whole home that uses less in utilities than you claim to use.

I have a family of 6 (that includes my fosters) and don't spend $2,000/year on clothes. You don't need designer. Buy what you can afford otherwise, go to ladies of charity and get freebies. Don't epect someone else to pay for your underwear.

Only people who work deserve vacation. You've been vacationing on the governments dime for far too long and retirement is for people who worked and earned it.

You're just looking to pad your pockets on some hard working people's dime. Pathetic.
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#9 Nov 21, 2012
My water is ready to break and you are not helping. I have put together a budget and am trying to raise money for it. What is wrong with you people?
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Kerri G wrote:
My water is ready to break and you are not helping. I have put together a budget and am trying to raise money for it. What is wrong with you people?
What is wrong is your "budget" is much more than most people earn each year and yet you THINK you need that much to survive! You are ridiculous and so is your "budget". The worst part is you're asking for money to pay for things that we all know welfare pays for you, so why don't you explain to us why you feel you need money for those items as well? And while you're at it, please tell us do you plan on reporting the income you are receiving via donations to welfare or will you be committing a fraud which seems most likely?

If you want a $50k+ per year lifestyle I suggest you educate yourself and get a job that pays that much.
Kerri G

Endicott, NY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
All the sponsorships have been taken.
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#12 Dec 5, 2012
As if you'd turn down a free dollar. I don't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something very strange going on in Minneapolis 1 hr Bos 2
Our veterans are dying 1 hr Vet 2
Owego Gardens endangering its retired tenants 1 hr advocate 1
Why does Bijoy Datta lie? (Aug '12) 1 hr Rich 39
How to measure 12 hr Matt Ryan 5
Indicted Sat Biggy 5
Tarfreek Abdelazim RUNNING FOR MAYOR? Jul 20 Dork 27

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance