Why Ed Won Out Over Michael

Why Ed Won Out Over Michael

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Final Judgment

Endicott, NY

#1 Dec 9, 2012
The long battle is over. A matter of record. The public has now seen Michael implode. Starting the same crap with others, as he did with Ed.

Ed congratulations. You really roped that dope.
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#2 Dec 9, 2012
I dont really like watching footbal all that much, but i did catch the end of the Jet's game and they won.
Laura Lee

Endicott, NY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
How many concussions?
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Jake wrote:
I dont really like watching footbal all that much, but i did catch the end of the Jet's game and they won.
I was surprised at that win and the beating the Giants put on NO. The NFC east will be a good race to the finish.
Blair

Endicott, NY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
It was clear from the beginning that Michael was exaggerating and nit-picking and had a grudge against Ed that was out of proportion to anything that actually occurred.
The fact that we could all witness his responses to Kerri G in which he did virtually the same thmgs clinched the decision in End's favor.

So it is written,
So it is done.
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Laura Lee wrote:
How many concussions?
You tell us, Kerri. How many concussions did you get that caused your multiple personality identity issue?
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Let's see...

- links already provided to the police being called on him by race authorities and we have his own admission that the race team he brags about for some reason folded the next year...

- links / copies of court documents showing he was arrested and then hit with a no contact order by an employer ( and their affiliates in his big "journalism" job ) after he was fired... and his own admission that -yes- his punishment for his behavior was a no contact order...

- links to his posts showing he was also fired from a race coordinator position and then tried to sue that employer... though he still lists that job on his resume w/o mentioning the firing or lawsuit...

- banned from at least 3 sites and most of them multiple times due to his harassment / threats aimed at other users... and even on his own friend's site - you can't even type in his name without it being replaced with something like "not allowed"... lol !

- took credit for threatening emails and proudly declared he was making "puppets dance"... a phrase he is well known for i.e. in true sociopathic fashion he considers other humans to be puppets... a description he has been known to use through the years e.g.:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/binghamton-ny...

- admissions on his part to looking up the names of other people's work associates / family members for the intent of posting them and harassing them via phone, email, fax and "other ways"

- admissions to using many multiple ids on various systems... evidently with the intent to keep his name disassociated with his atrocious behavior...

Etc. etc. etc....

Btw...

Here is part of the basis of his conspiracy routine and his rationalization as to why he thinks his behavior is somehow appropriate... this was posted by him on Dec 19th of last year (2011)... right after he scoured the Internet for the names of my business clients and family with the threat to post the information there and harass them ( and note he admits to following through )... followed by stalking me over the holidays and doing things like posting whether lights were on or off at my house:

"Mlampkin" constantly uses my real name on this forum and others no matter that I try using a username to remain anonymous like everyonen else her can He looks up my voter registration. He checks property records. He and others constantly make references to where I work and my employer. He makes comments on where I live. He makes comment on my wife and child. But mention where he supposedly works, from a social networking site where he has posted this information and he gets all upset. No surprise. What a hypcorite. He can dish it out but he can't take it. Here is what "malpmkin" had to say when it was my information being made public by him"

Of course he makes all sorts of accusations... so he was directly asked when and where I supposedly did those things... and his answer was dead air i.e. all he could do other than admit that I hadn't actually done any of the things he was trying to do to me, my work and family to him was to start a bunch of new threads and try to bury his lies...

I can provide a link to that dead air response of his if ya like...:-)

Let's not forget that in addition to the nonsense he also tried to claim that I was on BCVoice and posted comment after comment supposedly harassing him / creating threads about him / etc.... and he was going to prove it because he had access to that sites logs...

Yet in the end the only thing he could provide was a single post by me... that it turns out wasn't what he claimed... but instead a response by me to one of the many nasty / libelous threads he had created about me on that site owned by his friend...

So what was that you were saying again ?!

:-P
Guy Ramour

Endicott, NY

#8 Dec 10, 2012
.......There he goes again.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Guy Ramour wrote:
.......There he goes again.
You do realize that by posting your nonsense... you allow me to reply to it i.e. allowing me to negate your claim that I just post about Arzouian's psychopathic for no reason...

Thanks !

It also allows other users that might run into him online be forewarned about the type of person he is i.e. his criminal background and real life stalking of folks he fixates on... and I haven't even mentioned half the things he has done to people...

Anyway and for that... I'm sure the other users also thank you...

So again thanks !

:-)

P.S. You still haven't answered... are you really that enamored with Arzouian that you think you're doing him a favor... or is this just a ploy to get others e.g. myself to post the truth about him while avoiding the risk of him stalking you / your family / work associates ?
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#10 Dec 10, 2012
They're just a nut lookin for attention, Michael. That's all. They're not doing anyone any favors, they just need someone to "talk" to and unfortunately for you they seem to have a little thing for you.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#11 Dec 10, 2012
LOLz wrote:
They're just a nut lookin for attention, Michael. That's all. They're not doing anyone any favors, they just need someone to "talk" to and unfortunately for you they seem to have a little thing for you.
I do realize that but...

The thing is that guy behind the Kerri G troll has already admitted here to being a full blown sociopath... by virtue of the fact that he clearly stated that they way he makes himself happy is harassing and threatening other people... and it is a very short walk from there i.e. doing his routine online - to convincing himself that it would be a good idea / clever to try the same sort of thing in real life instead of just the forums...

If you don't believe me...

Then look up the antics of the Arzouian nutcase that our troll keeps bringing up... and there is a LOT more than what I've written... but the thing is that, that guy did the same sort of thing... acting like a sociopath - stating it was only his own feelings / views that mattered and he sees everyone else as his puppets... and then yeah - he took it into real life and not just with me...

Heck at one point he was driving around the Mayor's house stalking him and doing bizarre things like snapping pics of him at him... with him first claiming it was on his way to work / home... and then when someone pointed out that no it wasn't... he tried to declare it was ok because he was like a "paparazzi"... and yes he actually said / posted that over on BCVoice...

You folks have also heard about some of the antics of the area hate group... same thing... harassing people online... then some of their more mentally unstable members just snapped or were egged onto taking things into real life... included trying to bash people's heads in...

The point being again...

When someone such as our troll... who has so clearly exhibited and admitted to sociopathy behavior... that has posted their fantasies here about wanting to physically harm me... I do take it seriously... because its obvious they are an extremely sick person who probably really can't differentiate between right and wrong... and for them it would be a short walk to becoming a full blown criminal...

Oh and one more - probably the most important point...

The crazy stuff those folks up there did / tried in real life... it typically happened when I / others eased up on calling them out on their online nonsense... and stopped reminding them exactly what would happen to them if they tried to follow through with their threats... and all I can figure is that in their twisted minds that it emboldened them... some sort of perverse logic that since they thought they were getting away with what they were doing... that they could get away with doing even more...

So I'm going to keep smacking around the nutcase using the Kerri G and other handles... and after what he has written / fantasized / threatened I hope has good insurance if he ever shows up near my house or work...

:-)
Prowlier

Endicott, NY

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Michael, look at your own assumptions. They are totally wrong. You think that people who disagree with you on politics, morals etc. automatically become some sort of violent threat to you. This is not the case at all. You offer no evidence that anyone wants to harm you. It is your own propensity towards ACTUAL violence, which you have admitted to that should have the concern of the readers here. Again you continue to label and bash the mentally ill. They are your favorite whipping boys and girls. You keep referring to hate groups. What groups. Your conjecture is not based on facts.
Again, this all boils down to your mindless jealousy and irrational hate of one man. You have cut and pasted a trumped-internet lynching of this wonderful man and you should be most ashamed.
On this board you are the premier trouble maker and agent provactuer.
Our opinion and support of Ed remains high. You are so bitter because your local candidates lost big in November.
Oh BTW, having lived in Montreal. I am sure Ed knows more about the culinary arts than you ever will.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Prowlier wrote:
Michael, look at your own assumptions. They are totally wrong. You think that people who disagree with you on politics, morals etc. automatically become some sort of violent threat to you.
Actually I've already stated why I believe you are a potential violent threat to other users on the site - including myself.

It has nothing to do with your politics... it has to do with your comments where you admitted that you take pleasure from harassing and threatening other people... which as already noted - is the sort of thing a sociopath would say and do...

Additionally there were the threads you created where you did things such as fantasizing about physically attacking / harming other users i.e. myself... and as another user just recently pointed out - pretend as you may to the contrary - you've made some vieled and direct threats at a number of users here...

Then personally add your fixation on me... a fixation that has resulted in what - 13 ( 15 counting deleted ) threads about me on just the first page of this forum... and you spamming the site with half dozen and more comments in different threads about me at a time on multiple occasions...

With that in mind...

It is clear to everyone but yourself that you're a sick individual and you need professional help before you hurt yourself or someone else...
Prowlier

Endicott, NY

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I've already stated why I believe you are a potential violent threat to other users on the site - including myself.
It has nothing to do with your politics... it has to do with your comments where you admitted that you take pleasure from harassing and threatening other people... which as already noted - is the sort of thing a sociopath would say and do...
Additionally there were the threads you created where you did things such as fantasizing about physically attacking / harming other users i.e. myself... and as another user just recently pointed out - pretend as you may to the contrary - you've made some vieled and direct threats at a number of users here...
Then personally add your fixation on me... a fixation that has resulted in what - 13 ( 15 counting deleted ) threads about me on just the first page of this forum... and you spamming the site with half dozen and more comments in different threads about me at a time on multiple occasions...
With that in mind...
It is clear to everyone but yourself that you're a sick individual and you need professional help before you hurt yourself or someone else...
clairvoyance ? Or just more B.S. From The Artist Himself

And Michael, I feel likewise that you are sick and need treatment.

So I guess it is a one to one tie.

Now you go post with one of your other names and break it.

W
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Prowlier wrote:
<quoted text> clairvoyance ? Or just more B.S. From The Artist Himself
Now here is the funny part...

I posted my earlier comment and then went into kitchen... noticed we were out of milk and did a run down to the grocery store... and in the time that passed there are already 4 people that have marked that they are in agreement with what I wrote...

If I were to guess it's because they're also regular users of this site and have also seen you post what I wrote about... or were / are some of the other targets of your harassment here...

So no clairvoyance needed... just cold hard facts about your behavior and how everyone else views it...
And Michael, I feel likewise that you are sick and need treatment.
So I guess it is a one to one tie.
Of course I've pointed out that your own comments, admissions and threats on this site are indicative that you are in need of mental health care... while your view of me is due to me pointing out that your comments, admissions and threats on this site indicate you are in need of mental health care...

So quite a different creature... and btw - since you don't seem to have realized it yet - you just admitted that you do understand / believe at some level that you are psychologically disturbed...

You know they say that admitting your problem is the first step to recovery... good luck...!!!
Now you go post with one of your other names and break it.
W
We've had this discussion before... but here it is again...

Everyone knows / has seen you post with an endless parade of ids on this site... usually with you switching your ids to post yet another heinous comment or threat aimed at other users... or to post in agreement with yourself because no one else agrees with what you say or do...

But the normal folks such as myself and most others on this site... have no reason or desire to engage in the type of antics you keep yourself busy with - including the constant name / id changing...

So why don't you do everyone a favor and stop trying to rationalize your behavior by falsely insisting that everyone else must be doing it too...
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Let's ask a better question. Why is Kerri obsessed with Michael? Why does she keep bringing up Ed? Is it because she knows it's something that will agitate Michael and will garner a response?

Is Kerri mentally unstable? Why does she harbor such feelings against Michael? Is it because she feels inferior?

Why does she make infinite aliases to back up her stories & position? Is it because she feels inadequate?

Inquiring minds couldn't care less... but it's all good for entertainment purposes.:)
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
I'm guessing you were never on any of the Gannett forums before they put up the pay-wall...

The thing is that Arzouian would come on with his many ids... and out of the blue post comments declaring what a wonderful, intelligent, etc. person he supposedly was... all the while insisting it really wasn't him... though he eventually slipped up an conclusively proved to everyone it was him - verified in one case by the State Police (!)... e.g. remember the quote I posted earlier from him... that was him whining that I was disrupting his trolling of those sites because I and others kept exposing his various ids... and how he thought it wasn't fair that we were spoiling fun he was having harassing everyone using anonymous ids...

That's not to mention that he also constantly fixated on me ( because I'm the leader of conspiracies against him - realy he said that to the POLICE - lol !) including spamming site(s) with derogatory threads and posts about me... and his excuse was always - when he wasn't admitting he enjoyed harassing other people - was that it was ok because supposedly other people always did it to him... though of course he could never provide any real examples...

Last but not least... he was / is big into all things bashing gay people... not to mention he liked to bring folk's race into discussions and bash them in his childish way based on that... in fact - he actually spent months also fixating on a newspaper editor and seemingly couldn't even post a comment without bringing the guy's race into them... argh.

Sound familiar ?

Anyway that's why several of us think it's just the Malone / Canadian psycho up to his old antics... especially since he went into overdrive ( his castration fantasies etc.) the second the elections were over... and word on the grapevine is that the conservative powers that be told him ( Arzouian ) to cut his cr*p out until after the election because he was making them look bad...

Of course... it could just be another crazy person...

:-)
Crybaby

Endicott, NY

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Michael, when you fall down and skin your knee do you call Sloan-Kettering? You are a overblown, self-absorbed wind-bag who needs to be de-sensitized. The globe does not revolve around you and your made-up dramas. Breathe deeply and remind yourself that in a world of six billion, and your stupid complaints with the hussy-fits are not earth-shaking events. You got to be the biggest cry baby, ever.
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Why don't you answer the questions Crybaby Kerri? What's your deal? Why are you so obsessed with Michael? Did he turn you down for a date or something?
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Crybaby wrote:
You are a overblown, self-absorbed wind-bag who needs to be de-sensitized. The globe does not revolve around you and your made-up dramas. Breathe deeply and remind yourself that in a world of six billion, and your stupid complaints with the hussy-fits are not earth-shaking events. You got to be the biggest cry baby, ever.
The way that I'm reading your post is that it's a loud waaaa waaaa waaaa on your part... because what you're really doing is simply calling other people names because you're upset that there are repercussions for your atrocious behavior on this forum... and I would probably guess the same holds true for your behavior in real life...

The other thing I'm taking in is that it seems to be a continuation of your prior theme... that is to say - your internal rationalization that your behavior is ok... evidently this time around basing that opinion of yours on the fact that what... that you're only trying to harass people on this forum... but you don't think it's a big deal because there are so many other people on the planet you aren't doing / able to do it to...

Of course the solution for you is to stop acting like a sociopath / psychopath... not to insist that everyone else has to accept your bizarre behavior as normal...

So on that note and again... get the help that it's so obvious you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BCV posters 13 hr Black Sven 9
BC Voice is GONE AGAIN!!! Wed john 25
wth is that noise in downtown binghamton Wed THE eraser 14
News Binghamton University freshman fatally stabbed ... Tue Neen 1
Who is Barrett Esworthy? (May '12) Apr 17 honest 23
Bcvoice down Apr 17 LOL 2
whats the sourse of the loud bangs in downtown ... Apr 17 Purple lips 7

Binghamton Jobs

Personal Finance

Binghamton Mortgages