San Francisco To Pay Homeless $75 a week

San Francisco To Pay Homeless $75 a week

Posted in the Binghamton Forum

Kerri

Bath, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2012
This is sooo cool. If you stop begging in San Fran you get $75 a week. What a great progressive idea. The homeless are finally being helped.
jake

Jamestown, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2012
They get more money then that when they beg, and who's going to monitor who's begging and who's not.
Anna

Bath, NY

#3 Jul 16, 2012
I would very much like to see this program implemented here. Maybe the poor would not have to beg by the Johnson City Archl
Jack

Vienna, VA

#5 Jul 16, 2012
Anna wrote:
I would very much like to see this program implemented here. Maybe the poor would not have to beg by the Johnson City Archl
Well maybe if the poor that would resort to panhandling didn't spend their welfare checks on liquor, smokes and scratchoff they wouldn't have to beg to begin with.
LOLz

Deposit, NY

#6 Jul 17, 2012
The $75/week must be earned by taking on a dog from the local pound and making it more sociable and ready for adoption. Part of the requirement is they stop panhandling and stay clean (ie sober). If it works it will work twofold. The beggars will earn a little money, gaining a little self respect AND the dogs will become adoptable. Cool.
Donawah

Bath, NY

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe if the poor that would resort to panhandling didn't spend their welfare checks on liquor, smokes and scratchoff they wouldn't have to beg to begin with.

You self righteous mutha fuxxer
Jack

Vienna, VA

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Donawah wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me what you like....but it doesn't change the fact that many of today's poor remain in poverty due to bad life choices.
jake

Jamestown, NY

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Donawah wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't have children who are suffering from your greed of self pleasure's and enjoyment, i cant wait for welfare to start cracking down on waistful spending.
Tyrone

Corning, NY

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Donawah wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken by a mooching moolie .....
Donawah

Bath, NY

#11 Jul 17, 2012
Sorry, my temper. Live and let live. Crack down on what? We can't have food, rent and a car?
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jul 18, 2012
He said crack down on wasteful spending. Which means to me if you're on welfare you don't get the LUXURIES. No steak & shrimp with your foodstamps, no fancy cars,$100+ sneakers & 52" hi-def TV's. If you can afford those things you can afford to pay your own bills.
Share The Land

Corning, NY

#14 Sep 13, 2012
Why not, Sharing resources is a good idea.

Felicia
Jake

Apalachin, NY

#15 Sep 13, 2012
33 people in Cayuga County NY caught for assistance fraud and more to come in other area's of NY.
"Share the Land" I just wish some of you people like you could open up to the fact and do some research on how much money is donated to different organizations, know is that not SHARING!?
lakawak

Endicott, NY

#16 Sep 15, 2012
Kerri wrote:
This is sooo cool. If you stop begging in San Fran you get $75 a week. What a great progressive idea. The homeless are finally being helped.
Yeah! money for nothing!

It is clear that Kerry is worthless to society. She expects people to give her money just for existing.

Sorry Kerri...if you want to make it in this world, and since you clearly have no skills...you better get a good set of kneepads. Surely you can do at least ONE thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Thinker 4 hr HesAFag 1
What Happened to 4 hr yeahyeahyeah 2
How many BPD employees feel the same way 4 hr yeahyeahyeah 15
Rita Connerton should raise her daughters (Oct '11) Tue BroomeCounty 10
News Ray Guilty of 3rd Degree Rape (Oct '07) Tue Ray 16
Richard Balles BcVoice endorsement Sep 17 Bergman 6
BC Cabs shut down? Sep 12 Rachels designate... 8

Binghamton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance